GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That most likely doesn't apply to just home depot. By the way if a minor ever send him naked photos of herself, I am pretty sure that police could get him for possession of child *advertiser censored* as well.

I'm hoping for some sort of federal charge. Nail in the coffin.

I'm hoping for some sort of federal charge. Nail in the coffin.

Me too. Seems like if they have his phones and if anything is stored on these phones liked naked photos of a minor, it would be a slam dank case.

human, vulture

hey now that's just spooky when you guys thank LOL

Some might interpret it though as parking in the back of the building leaving the indication that he might have been parked "out of clear view" rather than at the end of the parking lot in the last space.

and then there's this from the warrants: "During the investigation the surveillance video from Home Depot was reviewed. On the video Harris is seen pulling into the parking lot of his work the morning of the incident. Harris passes a parking space, backs the vehicle up several feet and then pulls into a parking space near the back of the lot."

So yes, it's all left up to interpretation depending on whether you read it or heard it. Sheesh.

I have thought that as well.
If that is the case there should be warrants with their names. Unless they weren't into kids.
And had no idea Ross was.
moo

I wouldn't be surprised if LE is looking into discrediting RH's character witnesses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They also had a side business together.
I have no clue how Home Depot felt about that. I think most have to sign agreements that they won't compete for business, I don't think they were.
moo

To my knowledge, it was just one of them that had a side business with Ross and generally there is a "Conflict of Interest" agreement between their primary employer and the parties involved in the side business but, it doesn't appear Home Depot was very aware of anything Ross was doing during his time as their employee. From what I see, a 7 hour day with over an hour lunch, using more company time to do his illicit texting, communications with all his other recreational sites, doesn't leave much time to contribute to your actual job. I bet new policies have been enforced since this happened.

I went to wsbtv.com and there are 2 new warrants on there. (At least, I don't remember seeing them.)

Ok, this may have been mentioned at some point but way too many posts to read, but I'm curious if JRH parks his car around the same spot (at work) all the time, or if this time when he had Cooper he decided to park out of the ordinary, does this make sense? I know I try to park my car in the same area, and that includes mall/stores so I won't forget where I parked :crazy:

It would be good to know if he generally backed in, as well. I wonder if they have security tapes for the week prior or whatever period was still available.

During the investigation the surveillance video from Home Depot was reviewed. On the video Harris is seen pulling
into the parking lot of his work the morning of the incident. Harris passes a parking space, backs the vehicle up
several feet and then pulls into a parking space near the back of the lot. Harris then exits the vehicle and walks into
his office building.

http://ftpcontent3.worldnow.com/waga...ants070414.pdf

Would insurance even insure a child with some horrible defect?
The child did have 27 k insurance on him.
Even though it's not that much money, people have been killed for a lot less.

Well if the defect did not significantly increase the likelihood of death I am sure they would (or if it only slightly increased the likelihood of death they would just charge more).

Also I was under the impression that the policies on babies often don't include much in the way of real medical checks, but regardless people lie about that stuff all the time (fyi you can lie through your teeth and get a policy, if you die within 2 years they will void it over the tiniest lie BUT if you survive 2 years they have to pay out no matter how much you lied, the parents may not have been aware of the 2 year thing though).

We don't know. But someone posted a map earlier that showed his route when he left the office was not going toward the movie theater, so that part of his story is working so far.

I thought Det. Stoddard had said he was driving in the direction of the movie theater?

I am still catching up, so I apologize if this has been discussed. I see everyone still talking about the parking. What really stands out to me is this:

"Search warrants released the next day stated that the belts were at the tightest setting."

http://www.newser.com/story/190531/mom-now-faces-scrutiny-in-hot-car-death.html

I haven't seen this warrant yet. We already know from the hearing that the seat was too small for Cooper. Sadly I can only think of one reason of why he would be buckled in so tight.

Well if the defect did not significantly increase the likelihood of death I am sure they would (or if it only slightly increased the likelihood of death they would just charge more).

Also I was under the impression that the policies on babies often don't include much in the way of real medical checks, but regardless people lie about that stuff all the time (fyi you can lie through your teeth and get a policy, if you die within 2 years they will void it over the tiniest lie BUT if you survive 2 years they have to pay out no matter how much you lied, the parents may not have been aware of the 2 year thing though).
I

If you buy the policy before the illness is discovered, but once you know about the illness, its up to the insurance company. This happened with one of my nephews, who was born with a terminal illness, but wasn't diagnosed until months later. The parents were even told by the company, 'you better never let it lapse, there won't be any more.' But now under new Obamacare rules, I dont' know if that would effect life insurance or notl

I'm still curious as to whether Cooper is even Ross' child. Surely that's not the reason for request of medical records, as they are probably already processing DNA from Cooper and have swabbed slobbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!