GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to LE, all he did was read 4 stories.

4 seems like a lot for anyone who has a kid and wears the facade of wanting them. That could be pretty hard for him to explain, because I don't think the defense can sell that he was absentmindedly curious about it, given the evidence we know. You never know what a jury will think, though. It might be a non issue to them. Things like those 4 looks, are a crap-shoot in my mind. They could be huge to a jury or a non-issue. I have to think if I were on that jury, I would be very concerned with his justification of looking at that.

Was it determined if LH was denied visitation today by RH or on the advise of his lawyer?

If at his hands, I wouldn't be surprised if it's a way for him to 'keep her down'-- almost like playing hard-to-get so she'll grow her loyalty to him.

Anybody remember the google maps parking lot photo that was passed around a week or so ago? It had a car in it that looked like RHs. Was that car in the same place this car is in?

4 seems like a lot for anyone who has a kid and wears the facade of wanting them. That could be pretty hard for him to explain, because I don't think the defense can sell that he was absentmindedly curious about it, given the evidence we know. You never know what a jury will think, though. It might be a non issue to them. Things like those 4 looks, are a crap-shoot in my mind. They could be huge to a jury or a non-issue. I have to think if I were on that jury, I would be very concerned with his justification of looking at that.

I think the topic and the amount of time spent will factor into it too

Was it determined if LH was denied visitation today by RH or on the advise of his lawyer?

If at his hands, I wouldn't be surprised if it's a way for him to 'keep her down'-- almost like playing hard-to-get so she'll grow her loyalty to him.

Maybe, he is truly the only guilty party and he cannot face her or anyone else in his family.

I think the topic and the amount of time spent will factor into it too

Definitely. Those sub-reddits can be so vile. I'm sure it was nothing that makes him look good, but we will have to see.

I think Leanna lied. Shocker.
According to Popsicle's video, Randy Travis said they had a visit today via video.

I guess "odd" is relative. Practically every other friend on my FB posts pics of their cocktails all the time. In some cases almost as much as of their kids. Ha! Bunch of lushes!
3asy5e7e.jpg

http://mixthatdrink.com/skittles-vodka-tutorial/

It's a tutorial, stuff a lot of teens would like. I guess adults too?
I just buy it flavored, but I prefer ot plain.

LH did not answer the reporter question about visit today IMO. She gave one shake, turning her head to the side - to me that could mean no I didn't, or get the F outta my face I am not answering your questions.

LH did not answer the reporter question about visit today IMO. She gave one shake, turning her head to the side - to me that could mean no I didn't, or get the F outta my face I am not answering your questions.

If I was her, I would not answer anyone's question without an attorney present. Even if it is the mail man asking her a question. I would zip the lips.

Have you guys already discussed the deaf ear thing?

Because there is no way post-event to prove that, right? If there are no previous records stating as such, they can't re-test him now because he could just fake it, right? Or can they still determine deafness without requiring his input? Just wondering because if I were being investigated for murdering my child, the FIRST thing I would say in my own defense is "I AM DEAF! I COULDN'T HEAR HIM". I mean, that's a no-brainer.

I guess they can confirm through family, friends or coworkers. (?)

There are tests that can be given which show his hearing without his input at all. The info on this can be googled

...And what is up with Leonard Madden???

That guy seems hellbent to say LE is lying - on so much of their testimony. He was quoted as saying he never heard JH say F'you to the cops- he went as far as saying JH said "shut up". Now he is backtracking on that. He also says Coopers eyes / mouth were ever open and contradicts LE testimony on that. Calls LE inordinately aggressive. Does anyone else see a bias here? Just something doesn't sit right with how sure he is LH did no wrong. It's almost as if he's more hellbent on making LE look bad than making JH look good. And I caught the bit about him saying he doesn't drink alcohol. I wonder if he at any point had a DUI and was treated unfairly by the police. Just saying. Could very well explain the bias he seems I to be displaying. It's more than just obvious - it's something I can't dismiss.

WAIT!!!!!! ..... I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!!

Just as I typed this, I did some quick research. I don't know if it violates policy or not so please inform me if it does. But I think it is directly relevant to the validity of the testimony in this case.

Mr. Madden has a public mugshot in Dekalb county 2009. Seems he's not a big fan of LE - I wonder if that in any way can negate his testimony ?

I'm not surprised at all! He came off as a complete nutcase on Nancy Grace yesterday. I assumed he had to have some sort of weird history to explain all the ridiculous things he was making up!

I've read that many, I think. But I've been at this gig ten years and my reading of those were prompted buy some internet crazies. (http://freejinger.yuku.com/topic/5258/Ahhh-TLC#.U7xs2zK9KSM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!