GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! I've said this a couple times but it's nice to see someone else thinks so too! :)

He can't rely on strangers . Who can predict when strangers will be around? And where would these strangers be? He would have to search for them

They can be compelled by subpoena. Judgment call if they are kind of witness to change testimony due to being forced to testify.

But, if they've testified in a hearing or given a sworn statement, they could be charged with perjury.

Jodi Arias had the hidden message in the magazine. LOL

You're right-- I totally forgot about that ding-dong. She wasn't smart enough, though, to have a code-- she just straight-up wrote it all out. :doh:

Have you guys already discussed the deaf ear thing?

Because there is no way post-event to prove that, right? If there are no previous records stating as such, they can't re-test him now because he could just fake it, right? Or can they still determine deafness without requiring his input? Just wondering because if I were being investigated for murdering my child, the FIRST thing I would say in my own defense is "I AM DEAF! I COULDN'T HEAR HIM". I mean, that's a no-brainer.

I guess they can confirm through family, friends or coworkers. (?)

Guess it affected his sense of smell too, doncha know? What about when he was, oh say, looking in his rear view mirror while driving? Was his eyes affected?

I can guarantee you, right now, that if one of my chickens (or emus, horses, whatever) dropped dead outside, they would begin to smell within 2 hours.......that's not in a car, in a coop.......that's on the ground with an outside temp of 80 degrees.
I regularly watch my rear view mirror for traffic behind me, whether turning, stopping, or just driving, force of habit.

According to LE, all he did was read 4 stories.

I wonder if they will find more visits to the site once they finish digging through ALL the information on the computer. They also have all of his other devices.

It will be a huge job for the forensic analysts who go through them. Then, they will probably be doing a ton of cross-referencing. IMHO, the records will be his downfall.

LH did not answer the reporter question about visit today IMO. She gave one shake, turning her head to the side - to me that could mean no I didn't, or get the F outta my face I am not answering your questions.
Yeah that's why I said, "I think Leanna lied"

It was my opinion :)

Guess it affected his sense of smell too, doncha know? What about when he was, oh say, looking in his rear view mirror while driving? Was his eyes affected?

I can guarantee you, right now, that if one of my chickens (or emus, horses, whatever) dropped dead outside, they would begin to smell within 2 hours.......that's not in a car, in a coop.......that's on the ground with an outside temp of 80 degrees.
I regularly watch my rear view mirror for traffic behind me, whether turning, stopping, or just driving, force of habit.

During driver's training, a million years ago for me, I learned that we are supposed to look in our rearview mirror. Otherwise, we would not have a rearview mirror.

Try backing up without looking in your rearview mirror.

I suppose it can be done, but you may hit a pedestrian or another car.

WAIT!!!!!! ..... I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!!

Just as I typed this, I did some quick research. I don't know if it violates policy or not so please inform me if it does. But I think it is directly relevant to the validity of the testimony in this case.

[modsnip]
[modsnip]

I don't see Madden in the same light as you all. He comes across honest, even if he wants his 15 minutes.

4 seems like a lot for anyone who has a kid and wears the facade of wanting them. That could be pretty hard for him to explain, because I don't think the defense can sell that he was absentmindedly curious about it, given the evidence we know. You never know what a jury will think, though. It might be a non issue to them. Things like those 4 looks, are a crap-shoot in my mind. They could be huge to a jury or a non-issue. I have to think if I were on that jury, I would be very concerned with his justification of looking at that.

RH was quick to post on the reddit thread about the abortion protests. He was quick to post about his opposition to abortion, and posted several comments speaking out against it.

IMO, if he was opposed to the views expressed on the child-free threads, he would not have been able to restrain himself from sharing his holier-than-thou two-cents'-worth. I think it's possible he looked at the child-free site because he was seeking validation for his own feelings/thoughts.

[modsnip]

I don't see Madden in the same light as you all. He comes across honest, even if he wants his 15 minutes.
How can he come across as honest when he says LE wasn't there for 20 mins and they were there pretty much immediately?

Regarding the car parked in the same space in the parking lot, I'd want to know how visible Cooper and the car seat would be through the windows around 1 when he put the light bulbs in the car, and around 4:15 when he left the lot - or if glare from the sun made it difficult to see in.

I think the witness on scene - last name M - has exagerated everything he saw and heard in his head. I do not think he is purposefully lying. I believe he believes things happened as he described. But the facts seem to belie his account of things.

Most witnesses recounted seeing and hearing RH squeal to a stop and jump out of his car creating a big ruccus which drew the crowd to come towards him from inside area businesses and from around the general area outside those businesses.

LE was on the scene very quickly according to everyone (LE included) else.

I do not think this witness is a bad person. I think this event has troubled him greatly and he needs to remember it this way for his own mental health reasons. JMO It is a much easier pill to swallow than the truth of what really happened that day. Again just :moo:

LH did not answer the reporter question about visit today IMO. She gave one shake, turning her head to the side - to me that could mean no I didn't, or get the F outta my face I am not answering your questions.

She was only in there 37 minutes ~~not nearly enough to get checked in and video chat. Don't think she even saw him ~moo

They didn't even get married in a church. Not sure why everyone thinks they are so religious.

Regarding the car parked in the same space in the parking lot, I'd want to know how visible Cooper and the car seat would be through the windows around 1 when he put the light bulbs in the car, and around 4:15 when he left the lot - or if glare from the sun made it difficult to see in.
When they were doing the re-enactment today they were taking photos from different angles outside the vehicle.

Actually there are three different mug shots and I believe three different arrests. They were all auto related. Driving w/o a license, driving too close to a car, and stuff like that.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

My own ... I found him annoying and unbelievable and with an ax to grind.

IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speaking of alcohol,
I wonder why JRH downloaded fruity alcoholic drinks to his pinterest? Did he make them to knock Cooper out?
Skittles infused vodka...
seemed odd to me.
(obviously not the day he died, it would have been found at autopsy)
moo

Infused vodkas are all the rage right now, especially Skittles infused. This doesn't seem unusual to me at all.

I think the witness on scene - last name M - has exagerated everything he saw and heard in his head. I do not think he is purposefully lying. I believe he believes things happened as he described. But the facts seem to belie his account of things.

Most witnesses recounted seeing and hearing RH squeal to a stop and jump out of his car creating a big ruccus which drew the crowd to come towards him from inside area businesses and from around the general area outside those businesses.

LE was on the scene very quickly according to everyone (LE included) else.

I do not think this witness is a bad person. I think this event has troubled him greatly and he needs to remember it this way for his own mental health reasons. JMO It is a much easier pill to swallow than the truth of what really happened that day. Again just :moo:

If he didn't talk to the reporter, I might agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She was only in there 37 minutes ~~not nxarly enough to get checked in avd video chat. Don't think she even saw him ~moo

But no matter what- I keep coming back to this:

"I dreaded how he would look"

Wth???

That is disturbing, **BUT** it crossed my mind that I don't have any context to put this comment in. What if LH had just asked him, "Ross, how could you drive all the way to the mall with little Cooper in the backseat when you knew he was dead???" Would it be *as* strange if RH then said, "I was dreading how he would look. I couldn't look at him after what I did. How could I be so stupid??? I was trying to think how to tell you. I was afraid so I just drove." I know it's a stretch, but sometimes context makes all the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member