GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. They do. And, if they came across unsympathetic, I'd have to remind them of the statement they made to the police. Then ask them if they were changing anything because of any opinions they formed from the media. Then I'd ask them to describe, again, what they saw that day.

A defense witness doesn't *have* to be sympathetic.

I was not making any connection to what they saw with their lack of sympathy.

I'm in the process of watching HLN cover the case. Joey Jackson, for whom I have a great deal of respect and the lady were discussing the language used on the kid-free forum. They are awful and show the regard they don't hold for children.

I'll post the terminology they explained. They also mentioned that not all people are using this on the site, many just discuss their reasons for not having children. This comprises the more sinister portion of the site.

Baking a child in a car: "LITTLE SIZZLERS"

Parents: "BREEDERS" and "PARUNTS"

Mother: "MOO"

Father: "DUH" or "DUHDDY"

Infants: "LOAVES"

Toddlers: "TOADLERS"

PNA: "POSTNATAL ABORTION"

I have nothing but respect for folks who make the conscious decision to not procreate based on sensible, healthy reasons.

If someone chooses to refrain from procreating because they hate children - I say Thank Goodness!

Everyone is not cut out to be a parent, and, IMO, many folks who have children should not be parents.

But that terminology is disgusting and illustrates the deranged mindset of some folks.

If RH identified with the twisted sentiment expressed in that jargon, it could definitely point to motive.

Does anyone know if he posted in that particular subreddit?

I tried to count, and it seems maybe 5 rows? It wasn't a significant amount, I know that's not likely helpful.

What sticks out to me, is that the spot itself is quite secluded from other spots and the video says LE said he drove past an open spot. (They might have said spots, but I can't listen to this loudly here.)

They had the car backed into the spot, so that's how it must have been positioned in the video. Obviously, conditions were deadly, but I was surprised at the shade and thought the car would be more secluded (further back in a less busy parking lot).

If he did it on purpose, it'd pay to show up late so everyone else would be inside and not coming in from the lot where they might hear crying or see Cooper, and in that case, he'd have to take the space he got. Very chancy for a deliberate scheme.

Ignore the parents - just wanted to re-post this picture because Cooper is just totally adorable in it. Scroll down to the first photo. That smile - bless him poor sweet little man.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...acing-car-seat-old-rear-facing-one-small.html

It does seem incredible that anyone would deliberately hurt him, but there are way too many coincidences for his death to be accidental in my view. How sad and ironic that so many people around the globe are so sad and feel such affection for Cooper when the two people who should love and care for him the most betrayed him (or so it seems to me at this stage).

I was wondering what the expected timescales for this case will be. Did I understand correctly that it could be as long as a year before this comes to court? I am unfamiliar with the US legal system (apart from what I see in films and TV and they usually manage to get everything wrapped up in about 50 minutes.....)

I am fairly new on WS - what do you all do on these dedicated threads when things inevitably go quiet between the initial flurry of activity gathering evidence and the start of the trial? D you manage to keep up the sleuthing all the way through?

I tried to count, and it seems maybe 5 rows? It wasn't a significant amount, I know that's not likely helpful.

What sticks out to me, is that the spot itself is quite secluded from other spots and the video says LE said he drove past an open spot. (They might have said spots, but I can't listen to this loudly here.)

Wonder if it was an open spot that was not under a tree?

I have nothing but respect for folks who make the conscious decision to not procreate based on sensible, healthy reasons.

If someone chooses to refrain from procreating because they hate children - I say Thank Goodness!

Everyone is not cut out to be a parent, and, IMO, many folks who have children should not be parents.

But that terminology is disgusting and illustrates the deranged mindset of some folks.

If RH identified with the twisted sentiment expressed in that jargon, it could definitely point to motive.

Does anyone know if he posted in that particular subreddit?

According to LE, all he did was read 4 stories.

Ignore the parents - just wanted to re-post this picture because Cooper is just totally adorable in it. Scroll down to the first photo. That smile - bless him poor sweet little man.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...acing-car-seat-old-rear-facing-one-small.html

It does seem incredible that anyone would deliberately hurt him, but there are way too many coincidences for his death to be accidental in my view. How sad and ironic that so many people around the globe are so sad and feel such affection for Cooper when the two people who should love and care for him the most betrayed him (or so it seems to me at this stage).

I was wondering what the expected timescales for this case will be. Did I understand correctly that it could be as long as a year before this comes to court? I am unfamiliar with the US legal system (apart from what I see in films and TV and they usually manage to get everything wrapped up in about 50 minutes.....)

I am fairly new on WS - what do you all do on these dedicated threads when things inevitably go quiet between the initial flurry of activity gathering evidence and the start of the trial? D you manage to keep up the sleuthing all the way through?

That is my absolute favorite photo of him--what a little sweetie.

All I have to say about y'alls afternoon discussion is many of you have very vivid imaginations.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

If some of y'all aren't fiction writers, then you have missed your calling.

Huh?

FOX 5 Atlanta ‏@FOX5Atlanta 1m
EXCLUSIVE: FOX 5 there as Cobb investigators return to parking lot w/ Harris vehicle. DETAILS: http://bit.ly/1r6KVth

Of course I got a Chick-Fil-A ad before watching the video. :sigh:

Interesting to note that LE had the car backed in during this recreation.

I absolutely know I would be inconsolable, unable to speak. My heart would be begging God to give me my child back(knowing that would be impossible) but IMO that's what normal grieving parents do. My childs funeral would have been dignified, in my childs honor, and certainty not dishonoring him by speaking of possible future children. NOT a ^5 and a standing ovation to the person in jail for his death. Walking behind his tiny casket while yukking it up on the phone. I wouldn't have went to his Probable Cause hearing either until I was absolutly positive it was an accident. But if I didn't care or was in anyway involved my behavior would probaby be like hers.Her behavior has been horrid.JMO

I am 99.999 percent sure I would be like you but Thank God I have never been in that situation. I only say that you don't really know how you will react.
I had some very very very bad news a few years ago - nothing that is as horrible as a child's death - and upon hearing the bad news I was in shock. In fact someone close to me said, 'you don't seem upset'. I told that person that I was trying to digest the bad news and the full impact of the bad news had not fully impacted me at that moment.
I was extremely shocked even though I did not say I was shocked, but it took several minutes for the news to get through my brain - and then the devastation hit me.

I was shocked when I went to a funeral of a man who had been married 55 years to his wife. She never cried during the funeral. After the funeral, she said I am ready for some barbeque. I just thought that her reactions were horrible. In reality, the death of her husband hit her hard and she waited to she was alone to have her breakdown.

In no way am I defending LH. I do think she is involved but I am not 100 percent sure.

I knew some people would be offended at my post but it was not meant that way. Mainly people react differently. What is norm for one is not norm for another.

I think it's really creepy he was sexting picture of his erect penis while acknowledging to the receiver his infant son was next to him. I think that's seriously deviant. How do you wack off and take pictures like that with your baby sitting right there next to you?

I think that act may get him charges for sexual abuse.

Did he mean to say genuine and instead used organic? That has been bugging me. LOL

I think he was trying to sound wise and intellectual, but he came across (to me) as pompous and as full of himself as RH is.

IMO, LM wouldn't know organic even if he fell into a steaming pile of compost.

Organic - pffffft!

He hasn't had charges filed for that... and it was 5/9 of this year, not 09.

Thanks for that date correction. Even more reason to suspect bias. He was at very least "processed" that alone can create bias.

Not sure what charges have to do with that but perhaps I don't understand your scope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat