GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I totally miss it or did anyone reference RH stating he heard Cooper chocking at the scene during the hearing? Sorry if this was discussed, but it is totally bugging me. TYIA

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think he watched those death/dying videos to prepare himself. ugh.

I really think his watching those goes to motive---I think he got off on those. Then the desire to kill someone got very strong and there was Cooper getting old enough to be more of a bother, to be a witness to his sexting (wasn't Cooper in the room when he sent a pic of his parts?). Cooper is getting old enough to be babbling something about Daddy taking his wee wee out.
Maybe it wasn't unusual for him to take Cooper and leave him in the car for a hook up when it was cooler and Mom knew it and was telling him it was too hot to do that. Maybe he got the idea and the desire grew from that and his liking to watch death videos.
Just my :twocents: :moo:

Yes, especially since he forgot Cooper in about thirty seconds, the moment he turned left toward his office instead of right toward the daycare center.

You are correct, he did state that his child was choking as soon as he exited the vehicle.

'who to sit with at lunch', shy, scholar ... is she autistic? Seemingly unemotional, 'R must have left him in the car.'

There is some research on here showing that she appeared to be popular during school.

So I am going with the idea that the baby turned out to have some kind of issues

HA, she may not. Football fans in the South sometimes plan their entire wardrobe around their favorite teams. You would not believe how many people in AL have named their children after University of AL football coaches. CRAZY.

So it's not normal for my child's name to be Allie? (Bama?) LOL

There is some research on here showing that she appeared to be popular during school.

So I am going with the idea that the baby turned out to have some kind of issues

Maybe they thought he did...or that he was not what they expected. But nothing has been said by anyone to indicate it is true .

I think it's wrong to even speculate there was something "wrong" with Cooper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was an excellent defense attorney at the hearing and he didn't handle it all that well because he had nothing to work with. It is what it is.

JMO

I think Kilgore was so blindsided by the sexting revelations that he didn't do as good a job as he could have. The CNN link only has the prosecution's direct. I'm looking for a transcript of redirect. Does anyone have one? Someone also mentioned reading a full transcript that was 17 pages long. Does anyone have a link to it? I looked in the media thread where the CNN links are, but couldn't find the full thing and I can't watch the video right now.

Also, there's a big difference in probable cause hearing and the redirect that would take place in a trial...

speculation topics I am opting out of because IMO they are not supported as existing or exist and have no bearing by anything in MSM or the hearing and warrants:

paternity
Cooper having any sort of issue
religion/Christianity

Yeah, you (and also the other posters) are right; I'm over thinking here. That statement and the "Did you say too much" may or may not help the case but for sure the defense will tear them apart. Hopefully the prosecution will have enough hard evidence that it won't matter.

I think so too....

That is not even close to my thinking but thank you.

Yeah I've thought that statement about "I dreaded what he would look like" through some more and I agree with you that it can be interpreted in different ways.

This is not a religious debate thread. This is about Cooper.

If you have a link that says Jesus/God made RH leave Cooper in the car, pm it to me and I may consider allowing some discussion. For now, religion is OFF THE TABLE.

Salem

Bumping mod Salem's post regarding religion.

Do we know who *started* the "round of applause" at the funeral? I can see people going along with it to avoid looking like jerks to a "grieving father" even if privately they found it rather unseemly.

Yeah I've thought that statement about "I dreaded what he would look like" through some more and I agree with you that it can be interpreted in different ways.

I agree there's several ways it could be taken depending on the context of their conversation at the time. Maybe LH had just told RH that the detective asked if she wanted to see Cooper and she didn't because she couldn't bear what he might look like. And RH replied that he understood saying "I dreaded what he would look like."

Can't wait to see the video of that conversation.

ok- lost the post I was going to quote, but here is what laa says about absence. IMo, they do everything possible to cover their tail against liability. LAA has 278 full time slots.

"Please call the center if your child is going to be absent or arrive after 9:00 a.m. or after his/her normal arrival time. If we do not hear from you, we will be concerned about your child. If your child has a contagious illness, please let center management know so other families can be alerted to look for symptoms in their children."

page 29- http://child-care-preschool.brighth...ers/0658/Documents/Family20Guide202012US.ashx

That sounds like a huge daycare. I guess Toddler Room 5 was a clue.

There have been several comments about LH demeanor and her comment to him "did you say too much" and perhaps he is the sort of person who "runs on" about stuff.
I want to say that I am the sort of person who in a stressed situation, for instance the time hubby called to tell me he was in a wreck but ok or the time LE called to say our son had been hit by a car, I always feel like ice water has been poured over me. I don't always show what I feel and I usually feel things in my gut (instant diarrhea). However if my child had died I am pretty sure I would look...broken....if not crying and trying to hold it together. LH looked at the hearing like a bored teenager in a classroom. I would not have been able to hold it together when they described what the child suffered or how he looked.
Also, I can see asking my husband what he said. I can see asking him what happened. I can see siting him down and trying to get him to tell me what happened and what he said to make him feel that LE was charging him with a felony etc. I just can't gibe the comment "did you say too much?" I just can't. :twocents:

I think Kilgore was so blindsided by the sexting revelations that he didn't do as good a job as he could have. The CNN link only has the prosecution's direct. I'm looking for a transcript of redirect. Does anyone have one? Someone also mentioned reading a full transcript that was 17 pages long. Does anyone have a link to it? I looked in the media thread where the CNN links are, but couldn't find the full thing and I can't watch the video right now.

Also, there's a big difference in probable cause hearing and the redirect that would take place in a trial...

ITA. The revelations surprised the defense attorney. RH should have known to tell his lawyer what he did on June 3rd while at work. This IT guy thinks LE can't find his deleted files or else he is so caught up in getting off that it became his main focus.

I surely could be wrong, but I think the poster who said they read 17 pages meant they read 17 pages of the thread here at WS. Found these links of transcripts for ya but it certainly isn't 17pgs and you've prob already seen these.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1407/03/cg.01.html

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1407/03/cg.02.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members