GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, only gang-bangers drive like that? Last night/early a.m., I scrolled-n-rolled right on by, but now I feel compelled to post my opinion. Really?! IMO, if this wasn't such a serious topic, I would find that laughable, moo. My husband, who is short and not a large man, drives like that, as do MANY law-abiding people that I know... this is especially true of tall and/or bigger people, men and women, and not one gang-banger in the crowd. That is my experience, and we each have our own.

After seeing the interior of this vehicle, the seat position is a moot point for me...whether the seat was pulled all the way forward, all the way back, or anywhere in-between, IMO, there is no way that anybody could sit in that tiny vehicle and NOT see Cooper. Heck, the carseat almost takes over the entire space...I'm a tiny lil' thang, don't take up a lot of space, but, d@mn, I would feel cramped in there...just looking at it makes me feel claustrophobic. Anyway, just my :twocents: worth. MOO, JMO, IMO, and all that.

I closed down the thread I was interacting on by mistake and don't know if this is the same one, but....I just saw someone post last night or early this morning that the website, childless that RH was on used the term "lil sizzler" for a child who was left in a car. This site sounds like a child hating site and I would imagine that the LE is really delving into the conversations on it. That is why they closed down their site, imo. Suddenly a site no one had known about is center stage in a murder. It will probably come out in the trial.

Hmmm, only gang-bangers drive like that? Last night/early a.m., I scrolled-n-rolled right on by, but now I feel compelled to post my opinion. Really?! IMO, if this wasn't such a serious topic, I would find that laughable, moo. My husband, who is short and not a large man, drives like that, as do MANY law-abiding people that I know... this is especially true of tall and/or bigger people, men and women, and not one gang-banger in the crowd. That is my experience, and we each have our own.

After seeing the interior of this vehicle, the seat position is a moot point for me...whether the seat was pulled all the way forward, all the way back, or anywhere in-between, IMO, there is no way that anybody could sit in that tiny vehicle and NOT see Cooper. Heck, the carseat almost takes over the entire space...I'm a tiny lil' thang, don't take up a lot of space, but, d@mn, I would feel cramped in there...just looking at it makes me feel claustrophobic. Anyway, just my :twocents: worth. MOO, JMO, IMO, and all that.

I know right. I know plenty of guys and women, who drive with the carseat like that. To look cool sometimes lol.

Is there a thread or list of lies he has told? I don't mean things we don't believe - I mean provable lies such as - that he was not talking on the cell phone at the scene? TIA
And that he has a masters.

Didn't the police already state that there was no cell phone activity from Ross from that morning? And none occurred between Chick-Fil-A and The Home Depot Parking lot. I believe that came out at the hearing didn't it?
I believe he said the sexting started that morning and RH told him there were no distractions between CFA and work.

WOW! This is by far the most we've learned about the two of them - especially Leanna.

Chalk it up as another witness for prosecution. And the most damning thing this witness can testify to is:

"Ross was a creature of habit" same routine every day.

So if Ross was used to splitting daycare drop off, the he CERTAINLY was in the habit of looking over his shoulder and checking on his son. This would be routine.

The guy giving this interview is Ben McRea (Twitter Friend).

Just curious....can anyone else think of another case with such a huge narcissist who was so unattractive by the majority of people's standards? Usually they are fairly attractive or have at least one or two features that someone might find appealing. He seems out of place among the likes of Ted Bundy, Scott Peterson, Richard Ramirez, Casey Anthony, Jodi Arias and even Drew Peterson, although he is clearly every bit as impressed with himself. I'm sorry if this is a rude question but I just can't help but wonder HOW JRH got to be soooo high on himself. ??

Possible answers: They are delusional.
Their mother telling them they are handsome and no girl is good enough for them.

Just curious....can anyone else think of another case with such a huge narcissist who was so unattractive by the majority of people's standards? Usually they are fairly attractive or have at least one or two features that someone might find appealing. He seems out of place among the likes of Ted Bundy, Scott Peterson, Richard Ramirez, Casey Anthony, Jodi Arias and even Drew Peterson, although he is clearly every bit as impressed with himself. I'm sorry if this is a rude question but I just can't help but wonder HOW JRH got to be soooo high on himself. ??

Joey Buttafuoco

I'm just quoting CNN:

According to Stoddard "He also alleged that Harris told police he couldn't reach anyone on his telephone, but phone records show that Harris made three calls after he discovered his son's body, and one between him and his employer lasted six minutes, Stoddard said."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/03/justice/georgia-hot-car-toddler-death/

Obviously, Stoddard had seen that information, probably on the phone. We did learn recently (yesterday?) that, when he was leaving his car at lunch time he saw somebody near his car. He stopped to watch the person, possibly hoping he/she would discover/not discover Cooper. He took out his phone then as well. According to LE, he did not make a call, only pretended to be on the phone. In this situation, he used his phone as a prop so it wouldn't look strange that he was standing in the parking lot, watching what would happen.

That is very telling and goes towards consciousness of guilt, IMHO.

And another who hasn't seen him in 4 years (or had a falling out). That a long time for a marriage to change.

Ironically, McRea said, he and and the Harrises fell out of friendship because of cheating. A mutual friend had been cheating on her husband, also a friend of theirs, and McRea knew. Leanna wanted him to tell the friend, but he didn't. They stopped being close around the fall of 2010.

Oh my - he even looks like Harris. :doughboy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members