GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to the life insurance policy's in this case, financial difficulties and a potential $27,000 payout equals motive IMO.

agreed. The implication during that line of questioning at the hearing was that RH was taking them step by step through his day and was aware that is what he was doing when he neglected to mention the car visit. But until we see the interview tapes we don't have the context to really know.

Yes, we really need to see the context for everything that was described as evidence. For instance, Det. Stoddard stated during the hearing that the couple had financial problems. He came to this conclusion even after JRH said they did not, and LH said no more than other people. That is a stretch, especially since he had not done any investigation into their financial affairs.

Yes, we really need to see the context for everything that was described as evidence. For instance, Det. Stoddard stated during the hearing that the couple had financial problems. He came to this conclusion even after JRH said they did not, and LH said no more than other people. That is a stretch, especially since he had not done any investigation into their financial affairs.

Stoddard also said that messages between Leanna and Ross Harris indicated the two were having financial problems and that Leanna had made complaints about some purchases Ross had made.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/07/justice/leanna-harris-5-questions/

Yup, and I think the important thing that people keep forgetting is that Ross DENIED visiting his car at lunch until confronted with the existence of the surveillance tape.

I didn't forget. :wink:

those darned coworkers pulling off so quickly at lunch break really messed up the plan :cow:

This is the part of the plan (if there was a plan) that I am unsure about. I'm not convinced it was supposed to happen at lunch. Why try to act distressed in front of the two people who have known you for years and know you best? Did he think that in the midst of confusion, they wouldn't notice he was not acting appropriately? And why would he think that on that particular day, they would linger longer than usual. I believe one of the two friends stated they normally just drop him off and continue on back to work. They don't watch him or wait for him.

In fact, to facilitate his plan, he simply could've asked them to wait a sec while he drops the bulbs then give him a lift back to the front door...during which time he could've "discovered" the baby.

Not that being a biological sperm donor makes a father "a father"---but do we know if RH is the biological father for sure?
I believe IVF was used; so do we know who was the donor?

Psychologically, if RH was not the donor....or was told he was but really wasn't due to his "low T" issues.....makes me wonder?

'Cause this was really a very psychopathic thing to do. RH ****had**** to have shown these tendencies in other areas and times throughout his life. He is a very, very sick man.

moo

He was at Chic fil a 19 min?
From 9:00-9:19
I guess he got to his desk
by 9:30
Then at 12:49 he is standing in the parking lot at his car.

I need to check the time line, it seems like it wasn't even 3 hours before he's off to lunch.
I wonder what he ate, a big Publix sub?
Hmm, did that Publix have a sit down lunch area... I need to check.

He left for lunch around 11:30am so it was only 2 hours since breakfast.

Actually, here's the truth of the matter:

messages between Leanna and Ross Harris indicated the two were having financial problems and that Leanna had made complaints about some purchases Ross had made.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/07/justice/leanna-harris-5-questions/

This is the part of the plan (if there was a plan) that I am unsure about. I'm not convinced it was supposed to happen at lunch. Why try to act distressed in front of the two people who have known you for years and know you best? Did he think that in the midst of confusion, they wouldn't notice he was not acting appropriately? And why would he think that on that particular day, they would linger longer than usual. I believe one of the two friends stated they normally just drop him off and continue on back to work. They don't watch him or wait for him.

In fact, to facilitate his plan, he simply could've asked them to wait a sec while he drops the bulbs then give him a lift back to the front door...during which time he could've "discovered" the baby.

because he felt more confident in manipulating them or situations they were involved in having done so successfully many times in the past. JMO speculation

I am using direct testimony from the PCH as "the truth of the matter" rather than CNN's reporting of the truth. Yes, Leanna was upset that LRH spent money on the credit card. There was NO testimony that they exchanged e-mails discussing any other financial problems, and I certainly would argue that spending money on a credit card is not, by definition, a financial problem.

You know, I'm just sitting here thinking about how hard and what long hours Det Stoddard must be working.

Imagine all of the evidence they have to go through.

You know, I'm just sitting here thinking about how hard and what long hours Det Stoddard must be working.

Imagine all of the evidence they have to go through.

I wouldn't feel too sorry for him. I'd think that this is the kind of case they live for. Not routine. Investigation intensive. Finding justice for an innocent baby who suffered a ton. I'm sure it's not "fun," but exactly what they intended to do when they went into police work. jmo

I am using direct testimony from the PCH as "the truth of the matter" rather than CNN's reporting of the truth. Yes, Leanna was upset that LRH spent money on the credit card. There was NO testimony that they exchanged e-mails discussing any other financial problems, and I certainly would argue that spending money on a credit card is not, by definition, a financial problem.

Sorry if this has been covered. Just catching up. But, yes, LH told Stoddard they didn't have any more financial difficulties than anyone else (paraphrasing).

Not that being a biological sperm donor makes a father "a father"---but do we know if RH is the biological father for sure?
I believe IVF was used; so do we know who was the donor?

Psychologically, if RH was not the donor....or was told he was but really wasn't due to his "low T" issues.....makes me wonder?

'Cause this was really a very psychopathic thing to do. RH ****had**** to have shown these tendencies in other areas and times throughout his life. He is a very, very sick man.

moo

we don't know if IVF was used. With a male factor, my guess would be AI or ICSI. In which case it wouldn't be donor, but RH's own.

I believe stoddard believes there are financial problems. Everyone defines finacial troubles differently. Some might say a lot of college debt a family to support, two vehicle payments, a lost promotion, a lost job tried for, a home purchased hoped for someday soon, and complaints about spending from one spouse to another - financial difficulties.

Others might consider that something lots of parents are dealing with and pretty standard for many couples just starting out.

I think either can be true or a lie because this is so subjective

Sorry if this has been covered. Just catching up. But, yes, LH told Stoddard they didn't have any more financial difficulties than anyone else (paraphrasing).

Apparently they did have some debt. Exactly how much I'm not sure.

The newly released warrants say Harris told police he had recently started a new business and had acquired debt. He explained $4,000 in credit card debt as a means of acquiring frequent flier miles. Harris and his wife also had student loans and car loans.
Student loans and car loans can be quite substantial.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/warrants-target-life-insurance-finances-father-acc/ngY4T/

He told him a lot of other things, too, that have proven not to be true. I'm sure their exact financial standing will be thoroughly revealed at trial...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli