DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was at Chic fil a 19 min?
From 9:00-9:19
I guess he got to his desk
by 9:30
Then at 12:49 he is standing in the parking lot at his car.

I need to check the time line, it seems like it wasn't even 3 hours before he's off to lunch.
I wonder what he ate, a big Publix sub?
Hmm, did that Publix have a sit down lunch area... I need to check.
Following up on this post.
There is a deli there to get sandwiches.
Interestingly enough this location, the Publix in Vinings at 285 got the nickname of "PICK UP PUBLIX" like 15 years ago when ... Some people (many, actually) thought it was one of the best places to pick up people, hence the name...

- Makes sense, 3 married guys go to lunch at the PICKUP PUBLIX (when there are many other places to eat)and while eating decide to meet for a movie.... gmab... Like no women were meeting them there? This just randomly came up at this Publix? ok.
All Rumor here...

You mean something like blaming your molesiting father for dumping the child in the woods after you finally admit that she accidentally died in the pool that day?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Yeah, this deserves more than just the click of the "like" button

What exactly is Publix? We don't have them here and for some reason I thought it was a supermarket...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What exactly is Publix? We don't have them here and for some reason I thought it was a supermarket...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is a supermarket and it has an awesome deli

Hi, there is a large difference between burying a child and burying an adult.
Much of cost depends on your choice of services and frills. A childs death is
sometimes much more private, and depends on what must be done .(Embalming etc.).
Dont count on anyone to help with burial. We figure we gave them their money in advance.
but it helps to look at it that way...Our Angels:tears:

I think that it's possible to spend $27,000 on a persons funeral. I don't think that it's a requirement that a family spends a lot on a funeral. My family doesn't.

My dad died a few years ago and I think mom spent around $1500 total. That's for the cremation, a bronze plaque, and for the services. We bury our family members on family property so burial plot costs are zero.

Most expensive I have personally seen was $26,000. It was pretty elaborate [ETA and not the norm in my eperience]. My people don't tend to spend alot on funerals either.

Did he deny, or just forget to mention it at first? There's a difference.

Yes, good catch -- PoirotryInMotion was correct in stating that he OMITTED this info when interviewed by police. Thanks and sorry for the misstatement! :seeya: (Fwiw I personally don't believe he FORGOT to mention it....MOO)

Wonder if that would've happened if he had not been verbally abusive and belligerent.

No because the child was dead. His skin color was bluish and he was in rigor.
Cooper had been dead for hours, no need for a rush in an ambulance to the hospital.
Dect. S. said it was obvious the child was dead when he was pulled from the car.

Yes, good catch -- PoitotryInMotion was correct in stating that he OMITTED this info when interviewed by police. Thanks and sorry for the misstatement! :seeya: (Fwiw I personally don't believe he FORGOT to mention it....MOO)

BBM
Amen! That's an awful lot of forgetting in one day.

ETA: Usually when LE asks you a question, they already know the correct answer :wink:

Yes, he definitely did not deny it. And his attorney pointed out that he also identified both of the friends who went with him to buy the lightbulbs and dropped him off at his car and that he undoubtedly knew that the parking lot was on CCTV, so I doubt whether it was purposeful. Maybe, idk.
Idk either.....he's pretty damn stupid! Personally I don't think he thought he would ever have to mention it to police, as he thought this would all be accepted as a tragic accident.

Did he deny, or just forget to mention it at first? There's a difference.

agreed. The implication during that line of questioning at the hearing was that RH was taking them step by step through his day and was aware that is what he was doing when he neglected to mention the car visit. But until we see the interview tapes we don't have the context to really know.

That's what I would assume as well.

Unless (and this is horrific to consider) CH was so obviously deceased that it didn't make sense to call for medical assistance. After all, you don't need an ambulance to drive a dead child to the hospital for an autopsy. This can be done in a car. Maybe?

When you have time go back and read the transcript from the hearing.
It was obvious the child was dead as soon as he was removed from the car.

No because the child was dead. His skin color was bluish and he was in rigor.
Cooper had been dead for hours, no need for a rush in an ambulance to the hospital.
Dect. S. said it was obvious the child was dead when he was pulled from the car.
So did several of the witnesses. I believe it was glaringly obvious to just about everyone on the scene.

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

those darned coworkers pulling off so quickly at lunch break really messed up the plan :cow:

deaf dumb blind forgetful and with no sense of smell and even then I will steadfastly believe that for someone that allegedly ill-suited to be in charge of the child to have been left so it is STILL criminal negligence.

A simple thank you isn't enough. :applause::aktion:

To LindaNJ regarding what is a Publix:

It is a super-big WaWa, Linda. ;)

Good quality, some organic items, treats employees well.

all moo

I've stated this in much earlier threads, and while I can't speak for the reasons the Harris' insurance policies, my husband and I have life insurance policies on all four of our children, and will the 5th, as well. $50,000 Lifetime policy. We have many different reasons for having them. First, the unthinkable. Second, they are very cheap if you open them at birth. Since we have them all through the same company as our homeowners insurance, car, business, etc insurance policies, we get a "discount" off of another policy... and at less than $10/month each... making them essentially pay for themselves. Third, my oldest son now has a preexisting condition that would affect his ability to obtain life insurance at an affordable price as an adult. He can continue to pay this same $10/month and keep his policy for life. We got the $50,000 because the price difference per month between the $25K and the $50K was mere cents at birth.

We feel like it's our personal fiscal responsibility to be prepared for whatever life may hand us. However, we do own a business and have more insurance accounts than most people do, making it a feasible option for us. If the unthinkable happened, they might as well go ahead and dig two. I simply cannot image and pray I never will. In no way am I exonerating RH or LH by this post, but rather trying to shed light on why some of us might have such policies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli