GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly! I was in banking for many years before I retired. People would come in for loans, and I would quote our interest rates which are based on credit scores. I had a few people who talked about their good scores, but when I pulled their reports, I found they had many, many collections, defaults, etc. I think people have different perceptions of what a financial problem is. For me, I would think I had financial problems if I had credit card debt. Some people think they are in good shape if they only have a couple of active collections in process. lol

MO - if Ross charged $4000, they were having financial problems. Especially if they had nothing to show for the money (and I'm not talking about his dinky dink).
I would think the police could run a credit score with a few minutes and immediately be able to tell about someone's finances

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

1. That CH was choking (not sure if he said this to Stoddard - but to the others in parking lot)
2. That he did NOT go out to his car during the day
3. That he was not talking to anyone on the phone at the scene (6 min. phone call)
4. (IMHO) _ That he didn't know CH was in the car after he strapped him in at CFA.

I'm sure there are more - those are off the top of my head....

Left work early, yet told his friends he would be late for the movie...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4k on a credit card for the airline miles?

You'd have to define aspirations of "family oriented lifestyle" ...in light of the dead toddler six inches away from his daddy...allegedly forgotten in less than two minutes...

I put my daughter's $7500k tuition on a credit card for the reward points...so. Re the other part of your post, if you look at 100 dads and husbands living a "family oriented lifestyle" you'll find that, in large numbers, they sext and cheat and whatnot.

Left work early, yet told his friends he would be late for the movie...

Thought he was going to be late when his wife didn't text him back, then heard back from her that she was picking up . . .

They can't have more than $290.00 In their acct. He has a public defender.

I am behind reading posts. Is there a link for the wording in this 'fundraiser"? Should not all the moneys these two received be used towards their defense?

I put my daughter's $7500k tuition on a credit card for the reward points...so. Re the other part of your post, if you look at 100 dads and husbands living a "family oriented lifestyle" you'll find that, in large numbers, they sext and cheat and whatnot.
They don't forget about their child and leave him/her strapped in a car seat to die in my experience.
JMO

I think the mountain of evidence is going to be almost entirely irrelevant. There will be some -- primarily from that day -- that will be directly relevant. The rest will be like looking for a needle in a haystack for motive. Idk, would Stoddard go through all of it personally? I'm thinking there would be a team of underlings for stuff like that.

LOL. I think what they already have is very relevant and extremely damning. I also believe that it will only get worse once they have a complete picture of his computer and phone activity. As it stands now, unless Rh is legally blind and the unluckiest man alive, it comical to me to state otherwise. He has a right to a fair trial and he will have his day in court and I have no doubt that they will prove that he is a giant murdering :liar: and he will go the :jail: for the rest of his life for what he intentionally did to Cooper.

No doubt.

They don't forget about their child and leave him/her strapped in a car seat to die in my experience.
JMO

Some do. Actually, some of the dads who aren't known to have been sexting and cheating do. There are quite a few of these cases.

I think the mountain of evidence is going to be almost entirely irrelevant. There will be some -- primarily from that day -- that will be directly relevant. The rest will be like looking for a needle in a haystack for motive. Idk, would Stoddard go through all of it personally? I'm thinking there would be a team of underlings for stuff like that.

Ah, yes, the needle in the haystack. The beautiful thing is they don't even have to provide motive. You're right, I'm sure Stoddard has lots of help, but I kind of get the feeling that he's really hands on.

we don't know if IVF was used. With a male factor, my guess would be AI or ICSI. In which case it wouldn't be donor, but RH's own.

Obviously, we don't know anything about their personal lives to know (but it will probably all come out eventually), but seriously it is interesting to speculate, right?!!!

Didn't they used to have some kind of singles night? I remember that from the Kroger at the corner of Power's Ferry and Delk back in the 90's.
Right around the corner from where RH lived.
Oh! And the Kroger on 41 below Cumberland Mall by the
Chattahoochee river did too!

The midtown Kroger (Piedmont and Monroe) did not, AFAIK, but it was the "Gay" or "Kruisey" Kroger. I think the Buckhead Kroger DID have a singles night.....don't remember the location exactly but I want to say it was Piedmont/Tower Rd. area? Been a long time.

In any case, I could see RH et al getting sammies at the Publix in order to meet some ladies, but seriously: ATL is crawling with young professionals who are, excuse me, but much better looking and much more successful (financially) than Roscoe. I am still at a loss as to how he got some 16 year old to sext with him. EWWWW.

He is repellant on every facet and I would probably think so even had he not murdered his baby. His pathetic singles hook up profiles are enough to make me runoff and take a shower.

No joke EVERYONE in Alabama has that cut. I walked around for the first year thinking "sweet Jesus don't they have barbers? Is it a thing to still get a bowl cut from your mom?" Then I realized this was the "style" down there.

It's so hot in the summers. I don't know how they can do that. Gross. Like drinking milk on a hot day. My hair is down to the middle of my back and I practically shaved my head for the summers there. :-/

Sent from my iPhone

OMG. Milk on a summer's day! :floorlaugh:

Milk is kinda gross to me anyhoo, but when I see someone guzzling a "refreshing" glass of moo on a sweltering day, I feel my tummy hitch up. My daughter is one of those guzzlers, too. Ewwww.

It's going to be interesting to see what will be allowed in at trial and what will be excluded. I think that while it may not be required, the state will attempt to show motive. The financials will be part of that. The defense will say "so what, most couples in their demographics have a similar amount of debt."

Jury selection will be key in this case IMO.

a poster with 14 posts asking for links??? Geeze, that's very confident lol

Try the professor who clicked to shut off his car alarm 3 times. There's an excellent NYT article, too, that's been linked here multiple times that talks about who all this has happened to. Including a rabbinical student and a pediatrician. pfft

The rabbinical student and the pediatrician googled how to kill their kids in a hot car beforehand and stopped by at noon to check their progression into death? What coinkydink!

deaf dumb blind forgetful and with no sense of smell and even then I will steadfastly believe that for someone that allegedly ill-suited to be in charge of the child to have been left so it is STILL criminal negligence.

:winner: exactly

The rabbinical student and the pediatrician googled how to kill their kids in a hot car beforehand and stopped by at noon to check their progression into death? What coinkydink!

:eek: Must be something in the water

Hey now, that's not a very nice way to treat our new members :slapfight:

We were all new here at one time and at only 14 post

Thank you. I was kind of shocked by that and almost went into hiding until I saw your post. Thanks for being nice to us newbies!

My favorite one is :pillowfight2: for sure.

But I definitely have a preference for :liar: when it comes to discussing people like RH and Casey Anthony It's just so fitting.

:moo: <------ (my other favorite emoticon)

My favorite is hands down :gasp:

Cracks me up every time. Even during my lurkdom days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli