GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't make me break out the hand cuffs...
Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you - I needed that :) Now how much insurance do you think they have on the little guy (only assuming here)?

:banghead:

Can you guys enlighten me? I;m feeling dumb right now but I;m not getting the map thing!!

I think it's possible he just wanted to be free and not have the financial responsibility and time constraints associated with little ones.

That's why homicide is the leading cause of death among pregnant women. "With husbands or boyfriends, the women tend to be eight months pregnant — they're there and the baby is coming," Brown continued. "They can see the woman and unborn child as something that is in the way, keeps them from living the lifestyle they want." http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=90678

Of course we assume that once a child is born and the child is born, it is harder to not want the child. But not for all.

Someone asked why such a gruesome death for Cooper. (Somewhere I have called him Connor a bunch of times. My apologies). I dont' think it had to do with the desire to inflict pain. Simply, this is a personality disordered monster who only thinks about his needs - not the impact on those around him. So, if it will be easier to get off if the child has an "accidental death" in a hot car, that's what's going to happen. Coooper's suffering is irrelevant.

There have been numerous funerals in high profile cases where the media is kept out and the service is totally private. IMO, the family invited the media there and wanted them to report.

The same reason scott peterson, josh powell, casey anthony, etc., didn;t just leave. Leaving makes them lose the veneer of being the good guy or gal (or parent of spouse). It opens them up to criticism. I think every single one of them has narcissism and part of narcissism is actually a panic deep inside that anyone will find out the truth about who they really are and that they are less than. Narcissists actually have a deep seated inferiority complex. It is so intense that they can kill or kill themselves rather than allow others to criticize them or reveal their true, imperfect natures.

I have a lot of knowledge and experience with LE. My law partner is a criminal defense attorney and I work with him on cases here and there and hear about them pretty much daily. I would never dream of questioning a cop in the manner suggested or refusing to comply with simple requests without receiving demanded for information. At least that would not be close to my initial reaction. That would only happen if I was already embroiled in a horrible situation with LE and believed they had a vendetta against me.

If there is nothing to hide, such an attitude just causes more headaches for yourself.

IME, if you're innocent, the best way to get LE to go away is to disrespect each and every "command" they give to you. Shut up. Say nothing. Do nothing you're told to do other than the safety commands, etc. It was with great sadness and a lot of myth shattering I came to this conclusion. Sometimes it can turn into a vendetta. But, nonetheless, the less you've "complied" the better for your ultimate outcome. jmo

Can you guys enlighten me? I;m feeling dumb right now but I;m not getting the map thing!!

I think it's possible he just wanted to be free and not have the financial responsibility and time constraints associated with little ones.

That's why homicide is the leading cause of death among pregnant women. "With husbands or boyfriends, the women tend to be eight months pregnant — they're there and the baby is coming," Brown continued. "They can see the woman and unborn child as something that is in the way, keeps them from living the lifestyle they want." http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=90678

Of course we assume that once a child is born and the child is born, it is harder to not want the child. But not for all.

Someone asked why such a gruesome death for Cooper. (Somewhere I have called him Connor a bunch of times. My apologies). I dont' think it had to do with the desire to inflict pain. Simply, this is a personality disordered monster who only thinks about his needs - not the impact on those around him. So, if it will be easier to get off if the child has an "accidental death" in a hot car, that's what's going to happen. Coooper's suffering is irrelevant.

There have been numerous funerals in high profile cases where the media is kept out and the service is totally private. IMO, the family invited the media there and wanted them to report.

The same reason scott peterson, josh powell, casey anthony, etc., didn;t just leave. Leaving makes them lose the veneer of being the good guy or gal (or parent of spouse). It opens them up to criticism. I think every single one of them has narcissism and part of narcissism is actually a panic deep inside that anyone will find out the truth about who they really are and that they are less than. Narcissists actually have a deep seated inferiority complex. It is so intense that they can kill or kill themselves rather than allow others to criticize them or reveal their true, imperfect natures.

I have a lot of knowledge and experience with LE. My law partner is a criminal defense attorney and I work with him on cases here and there and hear about them pretty much daily. I would never dream of questioning a cop in the manner suggested or refusing to comply with simple requests without receiving demanded for information. At least that would not be close to my initial reaction. That would only happen if I was already embroiled in a horrible situation with LE and believed they had a vendetta against me.

If there is nothing to hide, such an attitude just causes more headaches for yourself.
Here ya go.
I know that Home Depot building is so tiny ya might miss it! lol
u9ajy9az.jpg

Thank you - I needed that :) Now how much insurance do you think they have on the little guy (only assuming here)?

I have two close friends that are in the insurance industry. Both have every member in their family insured for a ridiculous amount of money. IMO

Like 500k-& up.

My closest friend, (I don't care much for her husband) I always tell her it was a mistake to be insured for a million dollars ...and make him the beneficiary. I hope I'm wrong.

Insuring a young child is super cheap. Both tried to sell me life insurance for my son. I refused.

I don't mean this on her end, at all. I am talking about how he might feel being the one in the relationship with no direction or path to accomplishment...while his other half seems to be in a solid place.

Guess i'm not seeing the more solid place. She's a nutritionist (if that's what she's even working pt) and he's employed, in IT, by a company that's known for its excellent benefits and opportunities. Personally, I'd rather be in IT. jmo

Guess i'm not seeing the more solid place. She's a nutritionist (if that's what she's even working pt) and he's employed, in IT, by a company that's known for its excellent benefits and opportunities. Personally, I'd rather be in IT. jmo

I was talking about the time before he went to college and this job. She was on a path, and he was not. I've said this multiple times. I think I will move on now.

I have $50,000 Universal Life on all four of my kids, and will have the same policy on this little one when she gets here. We have the policies for two reasons: to prepare for the unimaginable, but mostly because they are SO cheap if you get them when they are babies, and my kids can have a great policy when they are adults, regardless of whatever medical ailments life throws at them between then and now. Each policy is less than $10/month, and because we have them through the same company we have car/homeowners/etc, we get discounts off those policies, so they kinda pay for themselves. I have the same policy on myself, but my husband has a much larger one, because he's the only one who works around this joint. The $50,000 amount is because the "smaller" policies at the time were about the same premium amount that it made more sense to go with the higher policy. Granted, my kids are 14, 12, 10, and 7, and newer policies might be much different in price.

Roxye, you have a brilliant son, and having him socialize with babies when he was a baby wouldn't have changed his life trajectory.

Best wishes -

I was trying to say this. [From my own experience.] but started rambling. THANK YOU!

Why would adoption have even been necessary? There are Dads, we have all heard about them and maybe even know some, that have left their families, and/or relinquished their parental rights. Now this couple is supposedly quite fervently Christian, so they might not have considered that possibility - but nonetheless, that would seem the more logical route if only ONE of the parents didn't want the child (I believe Leanna did). Usually adoption is only considered if BOTH parents don't want the child, or if a single parent doesn't want the child. It seems to me that Leanna would have stepped up and raised Cooper herself if it came to that.

Hi everyone! New here. Loving this discussion! Many smart, kind, thoughtful and wise people here. As for motive, before all this about their deeply Christian lifestyle came up, [modsnip]. In pics of Harris with his buddies, it seems he's got some seriously good looking buddies. [modsnip]

[modsnip]

Too much speculation I fear. Back to reading ....

Freddy

Hi everyone! New here. Loving this discussion! Many smart, kind, thoughtful and wise people here. As for motive, before all this about their deeply Christian lifestyle came up, I was thinking that maybe *the wife* was the one straying or about to stray. In pics of Harris with his buddies, it seems he's got some seriously good looking buddies. What if Leann were involved with one of them? What if he doubted the paternity of the child? What if she wanted to separate? Faced with the prospect of having to pay child support to a disloyal wife for a child who would be raised by another man, he decided to get back at her in the worst possible way.

It seems rather tenuous, though, in light of recent reports. Though her protestations of love and devotion could, I guess, be a cover for her own guilty conscience in such a matter.

Too much speculation I fear. Back to reading ....

Freddy

Welcome to WS! I share many of your speculations. We will have to wait to see what other evidence comes to light.

:welcome:

Here is the view from the intersection where he should have turned left.
It zoomed in, I'm not sure why so its not quite this close, but it is unobstructed.
moo
e5u5equr.jpg

does anyone have a link to his/her facebook? I can't seem to find it.

Thanks,

Mel

What money would he attain over the loss of a child? Now if it comes out that he had a life insurance on Cooper, I'll go nuts. I was very superstitious about life insurance on my son when he was born and all those Gerber life insurance plans popped up in my mail box. I immediately threw them away, convinced if I ever purchased one, something dreadful would happen.

If he was merely looking to save on daycare costs and other expenses (diapers, food, etc) - that would be pittance compared to spending the rest of his life behind bars.

my theory: bad marriage, mistress, wanting to move on to the single life.

JMHO

Mel

Children are really very expensive! Childcare, food, clothing, diapers can be well over $1,000 a month. I also wouldn't be surprised if there is a life insurance policy, but beyond that, you can raise a lot of money from tragedy online these days!

Also, children are time consuming and you can no longer focus on yourself. For someone who is a BS artist, who lives in a fantasy world, and self-centered a child would really cramp their style. I agree it was partial everything you mentioned as well. I don't know if his wife knew he felt he was in a bad marriage though. I think it was about money, control, maybe a mistress. A combination of factors and a personality disorder! He truly didn't think he would ever be caught either. He believed it would be viewed as a terrible tragic mistake and he would actually gain sympathy in all different forms. I really don't think it ever crossed his mind he would ultimately end up in jail. It makes me wonder if other parents have done this already and just pulled it off better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13