GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! New here. Loving this discussion! Many smart, kind, thoughtful and wise people here. As for motive, before all this about their deeply Christian lifestyle came up, I was thinking that maybe *the wife* was the one straying or about to stray. In pics of Harris with his buddies, it seems he's got some seriously good looking buddies. What if Leann were involved with one of them? What if he doubted the paternity of the child? What if she wanted to separate? Faced with the prospect of having to pay child support to a disloyal wife for a child who would be raised by another man, he decided to get back at her in the worst possible way.

It seems rather tenuous, though, in light of recent reports. Though her protestations of love and devotion could, I guess, be a cover for her own guilty conscience in such a matter.

Too much speculation I fear. Back to reading ....

Freddy

Maybe, but Cooper looks so much like him! Also, men like him tend to marry very subservient and naive women who worship them. Although it would put his "Cooper never did anything to anyone!" Comment in a different light. Maybe what he meant was "but his mother did!"

There is no shortage of short men in prisons....or tall men....or average men...

IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's why I said his height probably doesn't have much to do with anything. Short, tall or average people can be criminals! I guess I should have made that more clear!

That's why I said his height probably doesn't have much to do with anything. Short, tall or average people can be criminals! I guess I should have made that more clear!

I was agreeing with ya!

The whole "good Christian" who would never thing gets touted a lot too. IMO
Prisons are full of religious people and not.
Criminals are everywhere and could look like anyone. You can't tell just by looking...
Wish we could.

She could be or could not be. We don't know.

The OP says "as she is in the insurance industry." I agree that we don't know. So, because we don't know, I would say it's _____ to comment. Not sure what the right word is there. I'll go with irresponsible.

The poster before misunderstood something and thought someone else said he should have adopted a child and killed it rather than his own biological child.
Total mix up there.

Yeah, I noticed that misunderstanding, but I also saw the original post about adoption, which suggested that Dad should have chosen adoption for Connor instead of the alleged murder plot - so I was responding to that idea. Make sense?

Yeah, I noticed that misunderstanding, but I also saw the original post about adoption, which suggested that Dad should have chosen adoption for Connor instead of the alleged murder plot - so I was responding to that idea. Make sense?

fyi the baby's name is Cooper.

Finally I figured it out!
http://goo.gl/maps/0WSxq

The chick fil a (and the daycare)
It just does not get any clearer than that.
moo

Wow, just turning 360 degrees, you can see Home Depot (where the child care was) from the Chik-Fil-A parking lot! Big orange sign and huge building. Why on Earth would he have driven to corporate with that big visual reminder of Cooper's child care RIGHT THERE? I'm assuming that's what you meant.

The OP says "as she is in the insurance industry." I agree that we don't know. So, because we don't know, I would say it's _____ to comment. Not sure what the right word is there. I'll go with irresponsible.

Speculating about possible life insurance is perfectly reasonable. A lot of people have it. A lot of crimes have tahat as the motive. We do know she did have a job in insurance, so common sense says she may know a little about insurance? They probably did not realize we don't know if she is currently in insurance. It's really not a big deal.

Wow, just turning 360 degrees, you can see Home Depot (where the child care was) from the Chik-Fil-A parking lot! Big orange sign and huge building. Why on Earth would he have driven to corporate with that big visual reminder of Cooper's child care RIGHT THERE? I'm assuming that's what you meant.
Yup. I also believe it can be seen from the building that the dad works in as well.
Obviously I haven't been in the building.
He works at 2600, you can still see the White buildings from 2675.
moo

gy5abapa.jpg

All 3 locations.
Corporate (daycare)
Chic fil a
Dad's office

IME, if you're innocent, the best way to get LE to go away is to disrespect each and every "command" they give to you. Shut up. Say nothing. Do nothing you're told to do other than the safety commands, etc. It was with great sadness and a lot of myth shattering I came to this conclusion. Sometimes it can turn into a vendetta. But, nonetheless, the less you've "complied" the better for your ultimate outcome. jmo

Oh boy. I can assure you that's simply not true. It's just not. In fact, with certain sectors of the population it can lead to horrible outcomes, Even death.

Hi everyone! New here. Loving this discussion! Many smart, kind, thoughtful and wise people here. As for motive, before all this about their deeply Christian lifestyle came up, [modsnip]. In pics of Harris with his buddies, it seems he's got some seriously good looking buddies. [modsnip]

[modsnip]

Too much speculation I fear. Back to reading ....

Freddy

Welcome!!!!! Good to have you here.

fyi the baby's name is Cooper.

My goodness I was doing the same thing, started Calling him Connor! I think it's because Scott Peterson came up.

Speculating about possible life insurance is perfectly reasonable. A lot of people have it. A lot of crimes have tahat as the motive. We do know she did have a job in insurance, so common sense says she may know a little about insurance? They probably did not realize we don't know if she is currently in insurance. It's really not a big deal.

Yeah, it is often a motive. I seriously have an Ex who tried to shove me into the path of a speeding bus in Nassau after offering to carry my ID (from the ship while we were shopping) so I wouldn't have to carry a heavy purse. I believe my life insurance was the main motive.:twocents::moo::moo:

(snipped to respond to a particular point)

The same reason scott peterson, josh powell, casey anthony, etc., didn;t just leave. Leaving makes them lose the veneer of being the good guy or gal (or parent of spouse). It opens them up to criticism. I think every single one of them has narcissism and part of narcissism is actually a panic deep inside that anyone will find out the truth about who they really are and that they are less than. Narcissists actually have a deep seated inferiority complex. It is so intense that they can kill or kill themselves rather than allow others to criticize them or reveal their true, imperfect natures.

I just wanted to say that your observations about narcissists are right on! I was married to one for almost a decade (together for 15 years). I did a lot of reading/research during the divorce and seemingly interminable court process with him, and your observations speak to both my experience and my research. Fortunately, my ex was not one of the murderous ones, but he sure made my life a living hell when things did not go his way, or when he felt he lost face! Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for the insight, and I agree that
Ross Harris sure seems like a narcissist too. His wife probably does not see it yet - I was so much in love I never saw my ex for who he was until the divorce and specifically until the divorce didn't go the way HE wanted! Narcissists tend to find willing partners to feed their narcissism, and can be very charismatic and charming when it helps meet their ends.

This is so eerie - The family said Cooper loved trucks and cars and often told them ‘bye’ as they left parking lots.

‘He had just learned the color red and as we passed red vehicles, he would tell his Mommy and Daddy; “Bye red car, bye red truck’,’ they wrote.

So tragic that he loved trucks and cars....and ended up dying in one.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ched-child-deaths-vehicles.html#ixzz360hI6qrc

Reading his Reddit comments here and I think it's interesting how he has strong opinions about abortion saying it's wrong and selfish.

Always My Opinion Only!

This is so eerie - The family said Cooper loved trucks and cars and often told them ‘bye’ as they left parking lots.

‘He had just learned the color red and as we passed red vehicles, he would tell his Mommy and Daddy; “Bye red car, bye red truck’,’ they wrote.

So tragic that he loved trucks and cars....and ended up dying in one.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ched-child-deaths-vehicles.html#ixzz360hI6qrc

BBM

That part really is ironic because they are telling us all that Cooper loved to TALK to Daddy when he was riding in the car. He would say hi and bye to all the red vehicles.

So during those 3 minutes, didn't Coop see any red trucks to say HELLO to? Are we to believe that this chatty toddler, who was known to talk to his parents while riding, was somehow silent that morning?

One thing I remember from my toddlers was that once I stopped the car, they would moan and groan and yell to get my attention, wanting to make sure they were included. It is hard to believe that Coop sat there in silence when Dad grabbed his work stuff and left the car. :liar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214