GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like every couple of years. No word on a job before he was with her.

"He held jobs at the University of Alabama from August 2001 until May 2006 as a parking monitor and later as a mail delivery clerk, said Cathy Andreen, university director of media relations.

He worked as a police dispatcher in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, from June 10, 2006, to May 22, 2009, according to Police Department spokesman Sgt. Brent Blankley. He said the department would confirm only Harris' tenure, and not any details from his work history, so we don't know why he left the job."

After that was I guess school and home depot, which he has been at for 2 years. Maybe, he was itching for a change?

ETA" I'm sorry, I absolutely can't get this to link!!! That quote was taken from an article on CNN from yesterday.

This jibes very well with my own personal experience with a narcissist. My ex left job after job after fairly short stints, because in his mind, he was never appreciated enough, his brilliance was not recognized, and/or his bosses and coworkers were idiots or outright vindictive according to him. You could see this happening one time and it having some validity, but again and again? It starts to point to an internal problem and not an external one.

BBM

That part really is ironic because they are telling us all that Cooper loved to TALK to Daddy when he was riding in the car. He would say hi and bye to all the red vehicles.

So during those 3 minutes, didn't Coop see any red trucks to say HELLO to? Are we to believe that this chatty toddler, who was known to talk to his parents while riding, was somehow silent that morning?

One thing I remember from my toddlers was that once I stopped the car, they would moan and groan and yell to get my attention, wanting to make sure they were included. It is hard to believe that Coop sat there in silence when Dad grabbed his work stuff and left the car. :liar:

BBM - this sorta stuff breaks my heart, and is another reason I don't believe the dad didn't know Cooper was in the car after just having breakfast with him. I'm sure Cooper must have panicked when dad shut the door and went into work without him.

:anguish:

MOO

Mel

BBM - this sorta stuff breaks my heart, and is another reason I don't believe the dad didn't know Cooper was in the car after just having breakfast with him. I'm sure Cooper must have panicked when dad shut the door and went into work without him.

:anguish:

MOO

Mel

This is what gets me too! My granddaughter at that age was constant with the "Grandma, gibberish, I had no idea what she was saying, but she was talking to me!" Now at 3, she has become a back seat driver. And I remember my two at that age talking constantly when in the car for short rides. Long drives, we hoped they would fall asleep, but it didn't happen often!

Poor little guy watching Dad walk away! Mine when little, and now my granddaughter, watched me get out and waited patiently for me to walk around and retrieve them. Breaks my heart to think he saw him walk away.

"We weren't surely expecting him to call in. But when he spoke to the crowd, you could hear over the speaker phone his loud sobs..."

"Some say it was a bizarre funeral service. Certainly not ordinary. It was clear to us, as we were in there..."
"They were aware of this attention and the negative tension that Justin Ross Harris has received in the media..."

"At one point the crowd in that church gave Ross Harris a standing ovation..."

The standing ovation was for dad according to this reporter.
IMO
The standing ovation was for the media.
The louds sobs were for the media.
The phone call was for the media.

If all of this this had happened privately I would feel different.
It borders on disgraceful?
Disrespectful?

People gave his killer a standing ovation?
Can no one think for themselves thses days?
I for one can tell you, I would not have stood or clapped for his killer.

I am praying, that this has been reported incorrectly and the standing ovation was for the mama that stood strong and didn't run her husband's name through the mud.
I am certain I could not be that tactful at my baby's burial.
moo

2u3epahe.jpg

He was headed to meet friends...
I just realized where he stopped was the
LAST PLACE he would draw a crowd for
miles (if he was just headed home)
Purple arrow points towards Terrell Mill Rd
Green star the next gas station he would pass.
red 911 where he pulled over .

Jmo

"We weren't surely expecting him to call in. But when he spoke to the crowd, you could hear over the speaker phone his loud sobs..."

"Some say it was a bizarre funeral service. Certainly not ordinary. It was clear to us, as we were in there..."
"They were aware of this attention and the negative tension that Justin Ross Harris has received in the media..."

"At one point the crowd in that church gave Ross Harris a standing ovation..."

The standing ovation was for dad according to this reporter.
IMO
The standing ovation was for the media.
The louds sobs were for the media.
The phone call was for the media.

If all of this this had happened privately I would feel different.
It borders on disgraceful?
Disrespectful?

People gave his killer a standing ovation?
Can no one think for themselves thses days?
I for one can tell you, I would not have stood or clapped for his killer.

I am praying, that this has been reported incorrectly and the standing ovation was for the mama that stood strong and didn't run her husband's name through the mud.
I am certain I could not be that tactful at my baby's burial.
moo

:therethere: :thumb:

Sounds like tthe funeral was a show of support for the dad.

All I can figure out about the standing ovation is that it must be indicating that they don't think he should be in jail. And they are 'supporting' him.

But I don't understand the urgent need to do so during COOPER"S TIME. I doubt that Cooper would be giving his Daddy a thumb's up or a high five right now.

Tragic accidents happen every day. But this one was totally avoidable. Especially since he had his 'premonition' a few days earlier. :facepalm:

Yup. I also believe it can be seen from the building that the dad works in as well.
Obviously I haven't been in the building.
He works at 2600, you can still see the White buildings from 2675.
moo

Another damning tidbit....when dad left work that afternoon (supposedly thinking he had left the baby at daycare and not in the car) he did NOT HEAD TOWARD THE DAYCARE to pick him up!

He went in another direction and then stopped and "discovered" the body!

At 4:16 that afternoon Harris left work for the day and traveled north on Cumberland Parkway toward the Akers Mill shopping center, instead of south toward his son's daycare. Police said he pulled over into the shopping center when he realized his son was incapacitated.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/06/27/boy-dies-hot-car-father-charged/11472849/

Also the arrest warrant charges him with "Felony Murder" (committing a murder during the comission of a felony).

That qualifies for the DP in Georgia and I am sure if the evidence is strong enough the prosecutors will ask for that (or at least use it to get a plea bargain for life in prison without parole).

And this tidbit from the same article:

Cooper Harris' mother, Leanna Harris, has managed to avoid the intense media spotlight focused on her husband. Police say both Justin Harris and his wife remain under intense scrutiny, but only the father is charged.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/06/27/boy-dies-hot-car-father-charged/11472849/

http://hosted2.ap.org/RIPRJ/3762489...014-06-19/id-740442b2c6408699d4eec51eef816280
reddit backs up story, So literally the next day after commencement, I moved everything I had including a 7 month pregnant wife to Marietta, GA where we currently reside.

*Harris had been excited recently about a promotion and pay raise and was planning with his wife to begin house-hunting in East Cobb.

Harris and his wife were already scouting out houses on the Internet, favoring the East Cobb area because of its good schools. They expected to start visiting them in a few weeks.

Also the arrest warrant charges him with "Felony Murder" (committing a murder during the comission of a felony).

That qualifies for the DP in Georgia and I am sure if the evidence is strong enough the prosecutors will ask for that (or at least use it to get a plea bargain for life in prison without parole).

And this tidbit from the same article:

Interesting that they BOTH are under scrutiny. I suppose it didn't help any with the support she is giving her husband.:moo:

I feel guilty only about his socialization issues. When he enter pre-k he was reading at a 3rd grade level. Now at 13, he is reading at a 11th grade level. His IQ test score is wondermous. His math skills are amazing! I am proud of my son, I am proud of how I raised him, but I STILL think a day or two a week with other kids in a controlled setting would of made his life easier now.

[modsnip]

Back on topic. There have been some absolutely amazing ideas evaluated in this thread. I would like to send them to the DAs office.

I think the comment about the tinted windows makes perfect sense and explains a lot. And I'd like to list some ideas here, like someone did before, to show premeditation. So here goes.

A. He stopped at Chikfila and got the kid out of the car. Doing so stalled him for time and helped him arrive at the parking lot long after everyone had gone inside.

B. The tinted windows on the car helped conceal the child from people who might pass by. It also screwed up the timing of the death by a little bit of time which is his undoing.

C. Theory is he came down to put something in the car during lunch. That was for the big reveal. What did he put in the car??? Important, was it something that couldn't have been put there later?

D. Having worked as a LE dispatch he knew that his voice on the phone call could be evaluated and analyzed in court. In many cases this has been the thing that removed reasonable doubt. So he was careful not to be the one who called 911. Think about it, someone who has worked in dispatch knows all the ins and outs, he would be the first one to call in reality if he wanted help because he'd know the way to get the call through the fastest. But he let someone else call.

E. He led with his alibi. This is something that has been the undoing of other criminals in the past. (Ironically on 911 calls.) The person calls and says something like "I was at my brother's house for the last two hours and I just got home and my husband isn't breathing!" etc. The police analyze this and say "why did you start off letting us know your alibi????" Well RH did the same thing with the "google searches" He tried to say it FIRST to cover it being revealed in a computer search. As an IT guy he knows there is no way to hide it. So he "outs himself" at the scene. But why would THIS be something on his mind right then and there???

F. It was the hottest day on record for the last two weeks and his routine "didn't change" he changed his routine. Difference.

G. Uber religious guy who can rationalize to himself that he didn't actually kill the boy, he left him in God's hands. God took him home. Grrr.

H. After stating that he had been worried about this happening. He is at the car THREE times and doesn't look in the back seat. 1 When he left the car. 2. When he arrived at the car during lunch and then left 3 When he got in the car at the end of the day. Three times he never looked in the back seat. I hope the DA drives this point home.

Ok there's my list so far.

One last thing. IMO [modsnip] My heart just absolutely breaks for the woman at the moment. She's had her entire life ripped out from underneath her in the cruelest of ways. For the moment, she has a free pass on everything as far as I am concerned. JMO MOO>

[modsnip]
Back on topic. There have been some absolutely amazing ideas evaluated in this thread. I would like to send them to the DAs office.

I think the comment about the tinted windows makes perfect sense and explains a lot. And I'd like to list some ideas here, like someone did before, to show premeditation. So here goes.

A. He stopped at Chikfila and got the kid out of the car. Doing so stalled him for time and helped him arrive at the parking lot long after everyone had gone inside.

B. The tinted windows on the car helped conceal the child from people who might pass by. It also screwed up the timing of the death by a little bit of time which is his undoing.

C. Theory is he came down to put something in the car during lunch. That was for the big reveal. What did he put in the car??? Important, was it something that couldn't have been put there later?

D. Having worked as a LE dispatch he knew that his voice on the phone call could be evaluated and analyzed in court. In many cases this has been the thing that removed reasonable doubt. So he was careful not to be the one who called 911. Think about it, someone who has worked in dispatch knows all the ins and outs, he would be the first one to call in reality if he wanted help because he'd know the way to get the call through the fastest. But he let someone else call.

E. He led with his alibi. This is something that has been the undoing of other criminals in the past. (Ironically on 911 calls.) The person calls and says something like "I was at my brother's house for the last two hours and I just got home and my husband isn't breathing!" etc. The police analyze this and say "why did you start off letting us know your alibi????" Well RH did the same thing with the "google searches" He tried to say it FIRST to cover it being revealed in a computer search. As an IT guy he knows there is no way to hide it. So he "outs himself" at the scene. But why would THIS be something on his mind right then and there???

F. It was the hottest day on record for the last two weeks and his routine "didn't change" he changed his routine. Difference.

G. Uber religious guy who can rationalize to himself that he didn't actually kill the boy, he left him in God's hands. God took him home. Grrr.

H. After stating that he had been worried about this happening. He is at the car THREE times and doesn't look in the back seat. 1 When he left the car. 2. When he arrived at the car during lunch and then left 3 When he got in the car at the end of the day. Three times he never looked in the back seat. I hope the DA drives this point home.

One last thing. IMO [modsnip]. My heart just absolutely breaks for the woman at the moment. She's had her entire life ripped out from underneath he in the cruelest of ways. She has a free pass on everything as far as I am concerned. JMO MOO>
why was he SO. worried about it this year?
Cooper was born in Aug 2012.
hot hot hot!
I don't know when he started daycare, so 2013! No worries then? No searches?

So now that he is old enough to WALK and TALK , he dies of heat stroke.
no way. moo

I don't have a problem with how many jobs he had or what it has to do with anything. The past several years, the job market has sucked. I did not know that he is a bragger but that still does not have anything to do with the baby's death. IMO. I think he wanted out if the marriage and did not want to pay child support. All speculation on my part.

While others compare this to Casey Anthony or Scott Peterson I think this may end up being closer to the Rusty Sneiderman murder case (that happened at a day care in the same area), not because of any affair but because there was more than one person plotting the death. In that case the co-conspirator was treated like a "victim" for quite some time even though many thought they were probably involved.

why was he SO. worried about it this year?
Cooper was born in Aug 2012.
hot hot hot!
I don't know when he started daycare, so 2013! No worries then? No searches?

So now that he is old enough to WALK and TALK , he dies of heat stroke.
no way. moo

Yeah, and if this was premediated I wonder why he didn't wait for another month? The temps will be even higher which would make the whole process "more efficient".

Is it possible the baby was starting to unstrap himself from the car seat? Was he becoming more mobile and much more verbal so perhaps there was a concern that the risk of discovery in a crowded parking lot may go up as he develops?

Yeah, and if this was premediated I wonder why he didn't wait for another month? The temps will be even higher which would make the whole process "more efficient".

Is it possible the baby was starting to unstrap himself from the car seat? Was he becoming more mobile and much more verbal so perhaps there was a concern that the risk of discovery in a crowded parking lot may go up as he develops?

Another reason, maybe, it's the end of the school year. Perhaps more parents were starting to use the day care and it would mean more people in the parking lot.

Also, I'd be curious to see the vacation schedules of people in that office. Perhaps someone who was close with him was off that week. It's funny how every time we've speculated about a theory it's come up as spot on. Like that the temperature was the highest that day, etc.

Interesting that they BOTH are under scrutiny. I suppose it didn't help any with the support she is giving her husband.:moo:

Yeah well if I were a co-conspirator I would be giving him LOTS of support too! Last thing I would want to do is peeve off the other person and have them start testifying against me.

We don't know where these computer searches took place, do we? Could some of the research have been done at home? If so the fact he is taking credit for all of that is significant.

[modsnip]

One last thing. IMO I think people should just stop talking about the mother altogether. My heart just absolutely breaks for the woman at the moment. She's had her entire life ripped out from underneath her in the cruelest of ways. For the moment, she has a free pass on everything as far as I am concerned. JMO MOO>

Well just a few posts ago it was reported that she is under scrutiny by LE. There was a link so it is not a violation of TOS. We don't yet know why LE is saying that.:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties