GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was posted a few pages back. The daycare at home depot DOES provide for the sick children of employees so the parents don't have to miss work (even if the sick child does not normally use daycare).

That is one of the benefits touted on the site, along with the comment "parents often miss 12 days a year to care for sick children". That is one of the reasons Home Depot chose that corporate day care provider.

For all illness? I'm not familiar with daycare, as none of my children ever attended, but from what I hear from my friends, they must keep their children home with signs of mild illness, such as fever, cough, runny nose, etc. I can see a daycare having a "sick room" where runny noses and coughs are allowed, but what about diarrhea, vomiting, high fever, flu symptoms, etc? I can't imagine even wanting to be away from my child when they are that sick, but I don't see a sick room accommodating contagious, even moderately ill children. That's not a daycare... that's a pediatric unit that would require licensed personnel for liability.

Was there a link that had info what constituted "sick?"

I have dark brown wavy hair and green eyes. My husband has curly black hair and grey eyes. My father has wavy black hair and green eyes, my mother has loose curled dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. My husband's father has curly hair and dark brown eyes. My husband's mother has medium wavy brown hair and grey eyes. My sibling all have dark curly hair and green eyes. My husband's siblings all have dark hair and some have brown eyes and others have grey eyes. My grandparents all had very dark hair, some with light eyes and some with darks.

Our son has white BLONDE straight hair and SKY BLUE eyes! It's crazy! No one for several generations has his coloring! We were both shocked when he was born. He is so blonde, pale with such shockingly bright blue eyes! We never expected that! Those Caucasian genes are funny like that! I'm totally expecting our next kid to be a carrot top or something, lol!

OK but I also don't think rh and ch look alike at all. Kids tend to look like daddy for at least 2-3 years imo

Ita. Cooper also has blond hair and blue eyes.

Maybe RH was a tow-headed blonde as a child, but the fair skin and blue eyes just don't match at all. I know we are see things differently- I just don't see it. Cooper looks more like the mother.

A couple pages behind...sorry. I can tell you that I am pregnant with my first, and it is a concern of mine. I have researched PRODUCTS that can help with preventing this. There is an alarm you can put on your keychain and when it is 15 feet from the carseat it will go off. We plan on getting something, because I have no idea what to expect with kids lol. Being from Florida, I've heard of this enough to worry.

I do believe accidents happen, and that is what I'd like to prevent. Usually those accidents happen when you change your routine...not when you are doing the same thing you do every day, like in this situation.

I read about it when I was pregnant too, but I never searched how long it takes a child to die in a hot car and at what temps. I think that's weird!

keep a pair of really fugly shoes in the front seat and use them for driving and put your nice flip flops /sandals/pumps whatever next to baby seat....you don't wanna go into publix looking bad so that way you will always remember bambina

Funny story, I had a job interview last week...and I wore comfy green sandals to drive in, and totally meant to change them...FORGOT! lol...pregnancy brain. So I went in with lime green croc flip flops lol .

Remember the People article that had everyone believing that the Internet searches were false? People changed their headline. Imagine that!

Today's Headline:

http://www.people.com/article/toddl...s-georgia-murder-police-respond-false-reports

Original Headline:

:rolleyes:

Yep - and I also notice those here who were disparaging our local reporter here in Atlanta and claiming his sources were FALSE and pointing to this People article as true are now awfully quiet.........crickets........

I read about it when I was pregnant too, but I never searched how long it takes a child to die in a hot car and at what temps. I think that's weird!

Exactly, That is why I said I researched products. I don't need to know how hot it needs to be because I never want to leave my kid in the car at all. Researching that because you are worried is weird.

A couple pages behind...sorry. I can tell you that I am pregnant with my first, and it is a concern of mine. I have researched PRODUCTS that can help with preventing this. There is an alarm you can put on your keychain and when it is 15 feet from the carseat it will go off. We plan on getting something, because I have no idea what to expect with kids lol. Being from Florida, I've heard of this enough to worry.

I do believe accidents happen, and that is what I'd like to prevent. Usually those accidents happen when you change your routine...not when you are doing the same thing you do every day, like in this situation.

Leave your radio off and don't use your phone ever. Pay attention to your baby and talk to him/her and use the mirror. I never ever had any problems with remembering my children.

For all illness? I'm not familiar with daycare, as none of my children ever attended, but from what I hear from my friends, they must keep their children home with signs of mild illness, such as fever, cough, runny nose, etc. I can see a daycare having a "sick room" where runny noses and coughs are allowed, but what about diarrhea, vomiting, high fever, flu symptoms, etc? I can't imagine even wanting to be away from my child when they are that sick, but I don't see a sick room accommodating contagious, even moderately ill children. That's not a daycare... that's a pediatric unit that would require licensed personnel for liability.

They take mildly ill kids and have a separate area for them. Sniffles, low-grade fevers, tummy aches, etc. There's one at a hospital here that would take slightly more serious symptoms.

eta the link:

http://www.brighthorizons.com/resources/pdf/back-up_advantage.pdf

Funny story, I had a job interview last week...and I wore comfy green sandals to drive in, and totally meant to change them...FORGOT! lol...pregnancy brain. So I went in with lime green croc flip flops lol .

how about nearly identical pairs ..... and going out with one beige and the other dark brown (((done that))) -----moi!!

Thanks for the chuckle -- I can relate....

If the mother is lying about the search to cover her husbands butt.. Aj hope they charge her and set an example.

When I was working, the "sick room" option was located in a clinic with a pediatric nurse. It was quite pricey, but was an option if you had no other choice.

Leave your radio off and don't use your phone ever. Pay attention to your baby and talk to him/her and use the mirror. I never ever had any problems with remembering my children.

I don't see why there is a problem with people *also* being interested in technical safeguards.

Said it before, will say it again: the human brain is fallible, just like all our other organs.

As far as I know there is no indication that Cooper was not Ross AND Leanna's biological child let alone any evidence that such a thing may have factored into what happened.

:cow:

Jose Baez, this is a shout out to you-don't touch this one with a ten foot pole. This is not a 20 something shot girl. This guy is not going to be sympathetic to a jury...at least not as he is being portrayed via his online posts and media. Wouldn't that be something?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

As far as I know there is no indication that Cooper was not Ross AND Leanna's biological child let alone any evidence that such a thing may have factored into what happened.

:cow:

It was mentioned that they had trouble getting pregnant and this is where some speculation came into the thread, as a possible motive. Not his baby. I am sure if there's any chance he wasn't his child it will be revealed eventually in the case.

how about nearly identical pairs ..... and going out with one beige and the other dark brown (((done that))) -----moi!!

Thanks for the chuckle -- I can relate....

Diana? Is that you?!?!

Sorry to go Off topic but a coworker many years ago did exactly that. Showed up at work with two shoes, same brand and style but two different colors. If I remember right, she had had a baby within the last year before that incident.

I don't see why there is a problem with people *also* being interested in technical safeguards.

Said it before, will say it again: the human brain is fallible, just like all our other organs.

Who said there was a problem?

If JRH dropped Cooper off at daycare every day, wouldn't he have gone to the daycare before leaving the building? We get into such routines at work that it would seem he would have a pattern for arrival and departure. You wouldn't deviate from that pattern without really thinking about it or planning something out of the norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper