GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a search warrant released Sunday morning, Leanna Harris, mother, says she only searched for the information because she was fearful of it actually happening.

So does she or does she not have her own computer, then? They BOTH researched the same thing for the same reasons? They BOTH have the same paranoid delusions that coincidentally came true? Sure. JMO

http://www.myfoxal.com/story/25898341/cooperharrismother
Several computers/ devices to search the internet.

6 or 7 it seems?

"The warrants show police searched an iPhone, a Dell computer, a Google Chromecast device, a Lenova T530 ThinkPad, an Apple MacBook and an iPad from Justin Ross Harris’ office, home and his 2011 Hyundai Tucson."

http://www.mdjonline.com/view/full_...rched-child-car-deaths?instance=breaking_news

Didn't the husband say the same thing:

Wife: Leanna Harris, mother, says she only searched for the information because she was ffearful of it actually happening.

Husband: During an interview with Justin, he stated that he recently researched, through the internet, child deaths inside vehicles and what temperature it needs to be for that to occur. Justin stated that he was fearful that this could happen," the warrants said.

Well ain't that just a coinkydink!

MOO

Mel

I've read some posts here about Cooper having a life insurance policy. I can't find a source for this. Is it just speculation/rumor at this point?

Did not know that. Thanks

Kensie another option is to buy a "cheap and disposable device" and use a place that has free wifi (starbucks, many fast food restaurants etc...you can often do it from the parking lot).

Do you searches and either destroy the hard drive or just dump the device if you worry about someone investigating the data.

Google saves search data for at least two years so even if the computer is clean google could find searches based on IP, that is where using a public wi-fi comes in, and be cautious about surveillance cameras if you could be the "prime suspect" kwim? In fact don't use the temp device for anything else, google is extremely invasive so it is hard to guess what other personal info they would track.

I don't work in IT but I have read about the problem of public wi-fi's and folks downloading CP. The fact this guy works in IT shows how dumb he really is (if he is in fact guilty).

ok now that is really messed up.. they both searched it. one would think if you were that scared and took the time to even search it, you would be extra vigilant. how can she not be mad, when they both look up information to avoid the situation, yet he still does it. why were they both so scared? have they forgot him in a car before?

Wife: Leanna Harris, mother, says she only searched for the information because she was ffearful of it actually happening.

Husband: During an interview with Justin, he stated that he recently researched, through the internet, child deaths inside vehicles and what temperature it needs to be for that to occur. Justin stated that he was fearful that this could happen," the warrants said.

MOO

Mel
No. :no:

Did they search any tips how to prevent it?
If not IMO they weren't afraid, they were searching
for the best day that this should accidentally happen.

According to police, Harris left Cooper in his car when he went to work around 9:30 am June 18. Harris told police he forgot to drop Cooper off at daycare after he had breakfast at Chik-Fil-A restaurant and did not notice his son was in the backseat until around 4:30 p.m. when he was driving to drinks with friends.

bbm Se even if he did drop him off at daycare who was suppose to pick him up if he was going out to drink w/friends.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/mother-toddler-killed-hot-car-researched-child-deaths/story?id=24354493

Cooper was pronounced dead after emergency personnel arrived.

bbm I wonder if they have a TOD?

According to The Associated Press, police also determined that Harris returned to his car at some point during the day and put something inside.

bbm I wonder if (jmo) he went out to see if he was alive or dead at this point.

You know, researching this, and then have it happen makes even LESS sense...since it would be weighing on your mind, if true, that this was a danger.

Speculation, imo

That's what I thought. I saw some reference to a "large" policy and wanted to know how much "large" was and couldn't find anything. Thanks.

If he was so sure it'd be taken as an accident, that people would believe him, then he might not have thought to hide anything. Also, as an IT guy, he'd have to know that short of destroying the HDD, the cops may have been able to dig around and find things. Nothing is totally deleted on your computer. I'm not 100% sure if those encrypting/erasing programs can destroy everything to the point that forensics can find no trace, either. And even if he used one of those programs, that would raise some suspicions in of itself.

IMO, he was too sure of himself that he thought it'd be written off as a tragic accident and never thought to deal with his searches.

But when he was arrested and realized things weren't looking in his favor, he knew they'd find them so what does he do? Confesses to them. I think he was trying to minimize them and make it seem like he was doing it for a good reason. Sort of like a kid who tattles on a sibling for breaking the vase right when the parents come in, to minimize their role in it -- it wasn't me, it was someone else. In this case, it wasn't research for killing my kid, it was to prevent it.

In a search warrant released Sunday morning, Leanna Harris, mother, says she only searched for the information because she was fearful of it actually happening.

So does she or does she not have her own computer, then? They BOTH researched the same thing for the same reasons? They BOTH have the same paranoid delusions that coincidentally came true? Sure. JMO
http://www.myfoxal.com/story/25898341/cooperharrismother

drinking the same Kool-Aid for sure or vaping something

With both parents claiming they researched hot car deaths, that tells me that there is absolutely no way either of them would ignore a call from the daycare...right? And I know for a lot of places, you provide more than one number, so I think it is likely the daycare had both cell phones. I wish we could find out what the policy was for absences.

So.... following this "Cooper had been sick" or not sleeping well thought..... in bed with them the past two nights.

My husband and I, like the H's, moved 3 hours away from all friends and family before our oldest son was born. We both worked, but we did not utilize daycare, as I only worked part time. We found a few college age babysitters to come to our home. It was VERY hard to find sitters in a new town when all your family and friends you trust are back home. Granted, they had been in GA a while, but it's obvious that all relatives are back here in Ttown.

I'm interested in knowing both parent's work attendance records. Had either recently been in trouble with absences? Had they arranged to take turns staying home with Cooper when he was ill and couldn't go to daycare? Possibly could it have been dad's turn to stay home and he didn't want to? Had he left Cooper in the car before, saying, "it was only for a little while.... he was fine" and he and mom had argued about it, hence the internet searches? A lot of times when someone practices a bad habit, and nothing major happens, they become more likely to try it again. Going out to the car and checking would indicate this possibility.

Of course, NONE of that is acceptable parenting, but lawd.... people do idiotic things.

You know, researching this, and then have it happen makes even LESS sense...since it would be weighing on your mind, if true, that this was a danger.

I agree! If you are truly concerned about something usually ((normal person would I think)) take steps to ensure that doesn't happen!!

MOO

Mel

They are both supposedly so fearful, yet after a short car ride, he supposedly forgets his child in a car. Doesn't really add up, does it?
If both of them were so concerned about forgetting their child in the car, one would think they would be extra vigilant to make sure it doesn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member