GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it would take that or perhaps less to get from CFA to the lights he should have turned at to take Cooper to daycare. This was posted a couple days ago on another thread but I am posting again. You can see how short a distance it is from CFA to the lights where he should have turned. This is the short distance he "forgot" his son in? There is no way in my mind.

https://www.google.com/maps/@33.863...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sDyRpX5GcMbnZ8RmDsB5LdA!2e0

I'm really not trying to be difficult, but you can't get anywhere, here, in a minute and a half. It's right at a mile from Chick Fil A to corporate/daycare. In that short span there are five traffic lights. On a weekday morning. I think 5 minutes would have been a good time.

It's kind of a moot point to me though. I can't comprehend forgetting my girls at all....

It's 5:30 pm here (Upstate SC), and it is 95 degrees. A few hours ago, the thermometer in my car registered the outside temp at 99 degrees! I can only imagine what the inside temp was before turning on the a/c. I was out running errands, and just walking across the parking lot to various stores was brutal. The heat here ain't no joke. Dying from hyperthermia...I simply can not imagine what that baby went through. It breaks my heart, I just can't... :cry:

Anyway, just checking in. Looks like 10 new pages since I left. Did I miss anything? Any word of local news doing online live stream of the hearing tomorrow? I'll watch HLN, if I have to, but I prefer not to. TIA.
I got in my car about an hour ago and it also registered 99 on the outside temp (Marietta, GA). I opened the door and rolled down the windows and stepped out to let it cool off. When I did, something of my grandbaby's caught my eye in the backseat and I just started crying. Killing a child is horrible anyway. Killing him in this manner is just heinous. :(

I can't wait to hear the evidence tomorrow at the hearing. If I could get away from work I'd go listen in person. I hope they have a lot and bond is denied.

I won't be surprised if that ends up being true or something along that line.

"Leanna Harris researched hot car deaths the [modsnip].."

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/l.../cooper-harris-hot-car-death-mother/11807695/

bbm

Was Cooper in his carseat when they were in the restaurant together? Was he awake? Was he sleeping? If so, was he covered with a blanket?

great question, imo

ETA: search results show the snip/edit/change... sorry
Questions asked about mother in hot car death - 11Alive

www.11alive.com/story/news/local/...harris.../11807695/WXIA‑TV

by Rebecca Lindstrom - 2 days ago - Leanna Harris researched hot car deaths [modsnip] ... told 11Alive that the search had taken place before the day that their ...

Popsicle
Is there any new news today that missed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was Cooper in his carseat when they were in the restaurant together? Was he awake? Was he sleeping? If so, was he covered with a blanket?

That's actually an interesting question. I would think Cooper would be a little big to still be carting around in a carseat. But, if they did, that car seat most likely has a base to make it easy to get in and out... which makes me wonder if both their vehicles had bases and they used one car seat? If so, how do you not notice it when you go out to your car at lunch...

Thanks for all the input about RH's alleged after-work plans.

I wonder if it was a previously arranged get-together, or an impromptu "Hey Ross - wanna meet up at _________ for drinks after work today?"

Whether a prior engagement or an impromptu one, he couldn't very well tell his buddies "Sorry dude - can't meet up today. Gotta wait til after I kill my kid. Rain check?"

I just don't know what to make of these alleged after work plans.

You know, I was just thinking of the stories about girls having babies and killing them right after birth. There was one recently where she buried it in the backyard. These acts are inconceivable to most of us. But now all the girls have to do is to have the baby and leave it in the carseat and pretend they "forgot" about the baby. How in the HELL do you forget a 5 week old baby???????

NO MORE.

Thanks for all the input about RH's alleged after-work plans.

I wonder if it was a previously arranged get-together, or an impromptu "Hey Ross - wanna meet up at _________ for drinks after work today?"

Whether a prior engagement or an impromptu one, he couldn't very well tell his buddies "Sorry dude - can't meet up today. Gotta wait til after I kill my kid. Rain check?"

I just don't know what to make of these alleged after work plans.

Do you think he forgot that he forgot he left his child in the hot car to die and accepted plans for after work? :scared:

Thank you Pops-I have no humans for Grandchildren-he was what he was-his name was Blue-and the Apple of my DD's eye. Originally belonged to her husband serving in the U.S. Navy.
Enough of that though.

I wish Gitana was here to give us more of her knowledge and insight into tomorrow's Hearing. :).
She has a way of calming me down ha ha.

Gitana was by my side, among a LOT of other posters here, through my ordeal. I will never for get the kind, thoughtful, and compassionate support, that I got from the posters here. :blowkiss:

I git in my car about an hour ago and it also registered 99 on the outside temp (Marietta, GA). I opened the door and rolled down the windows and stepped out to let it cool off. When I did, something of my grandbaby's caught my eye in the backseat and I just started crying. Killing a child is horrible anyway. Killing him in this manner is just heinous. :(

I can't wait to hear the evidence tomorrow at the hearing. If I could get away from work I'd go listen in person. I hope they have a lot and bond is denied.

Yeah I thought the same when I got in my car and I'd been working outside all day. Heat index was supposed to be 98 today. I was in Brookhaven and it wasn't horrible until about one... then as hot as it was outside all I could think about was that baby in that damn car....

I won't be surprised if that ends up being true or something along that line.

Water on the brain comment?
I noticed his head seemed kinda big in one photo but I thought it was the angle.:(

Wow, that certainly doesn't look good!
I'd like to know if the parents were texting/calling each other the day Cooper passed. X

Or if they usually text and call each other thru out the day and that day they didn't.

"Leanna Harris researched hot car deaths the day before her young son.."

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/l.../cooper-harris-hot-car-death-mother/11807695/

bbm

That's not what the article says. This is not news - this is what we heard the first day the "internet searches" broke. I also listened to the audio version, and it's also not news.

A source close to the investigation told 11Alive that the search had taken place before the day that their son died – a fact that could be used by prosecutors to show that the death was premeditated.

I remember the search warrants said that LE was looking for evidence of child abuse and neglect. I wonder if they think Cooper was being abused. Or was Ross a loving father to him until the day he decided to kill him?

FYI, talk about that has been disallowed before, so you might want to clean up so we don't get shut down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme