GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went over the same thing with my hubby this afternoon. My first thought, especially knowing that my husband IS a good father, would be that there was a logical explanation.

Most of us would wonder were they both in an accident, wouldn't we?

If Leanna was involved, and the plan was to make this look like an accident, shouldn't she have a different reaction when she went to pick Cooper up, and he was not there? You would think that she would react just like Ross did in the parking lot, where they are trying to look upset but there is something off.

I also think that "how to survive in prison" was searched as a joke. Ross did not think he would going to prison.

rbbm

Yeah, no way can I see RH thinking he'd ever go to prison - in his mind he's waaay too smart and cunning to get caught.

IIRC, the surviving prison thing was a subreddit, like the childfree one.

IMO, there's a possibility that RH went looking for an ex-con to do the deed for him. It's been done before by others. He may have been thinking about a twofer in order to get rid of LH too. Maybe a tragic car accident or a robbery gone wrong while she was out with Cooper. Timing or lack of payoff money might have made that kind of plan too difficult.

OTOH, if he only made a funny comment or two in that discussion I'd lean more towards him needing to show off his extensive LE knowledge.... um, as a dispatcher, lol.
:moo:

Facebook is full of people who post things just to get other people angry. The "supporters" you see may not give a **** about this case. They're just playing with people on the internet trying to get a response. JMO.

I live in Tuscaloosa. The supporters I've seen tonight are people who actually know RH. Someone commented about "lies, news reports, and gossip" and how if "any of us actually knew him, we'd know he has NO sense of smell and is deaf in one ear."

Unlinkable personal Facebook posts, so rumor.

Having finally finished every post on the hearing thread, this monster is the most calculating, disgusting cold-bloodied child killer I have read about! Those are descriptions that are allowed on here, the ones that fit him are not permitted!

The demeanor of LH is beyond me! Even if she is sedated, it would seem she would show reaction to some of the revealations today. Was she with family or alone at the hearing?
Oh, she probably had a strong backing of church members with her.

His parents have to be so upset about this. However, a narcissist / sociopath doesn't develop overnight, so wouldn't his parents have been aware of this trait? Not that this trait would lead them to think he would commit such a crime.

My thoughts are this surely will not go to trial! His best deal is to take a plea. However, with his personality, he knows it all, rules were not made for him, and he will remain confident that he will beat the charges!

My opinions only!

He had texted her asking, "When are you going to pick up my little buddy?" hadn't he? So she knew Justin was alive and not missing.

:scared:
Yeah, no way can I see RH thinking he'd ever go to prison - in his mind he's waaay too smart and cunning to get caught.

IIRC, the surviving prison thing was a subreddit, like the childfree one.

IMO, there's a possibility that RH went looking for an ex-con to do the deed for him. It's been done before by others. He may have been thinking about a twofer in order to get rid of LH too. Maybe a tragic car accident or a robbery gone wrong while she was out with Cooper. Timing or lack of payoff money might have made that kind of plan too difficult.

OTOH, if he only made a funny comment or two in that discussion I'd lean more towards him needing to show off his extensive LE knowledge.... um, as a dispatcher, lol.
:moo:

omg.....you make sense:scared:

Most certainly if I hadn't communicated with my husband at all that day. If I had talked/texted with him, and I knew my husband was alive and well, my first thought would not be that my child was in danger. I would think there was a logical explanation and I would be calling him ASAP.

I would never, ever just think he had left one of them in the car. Ever.

Just processing all that was revealed today. I know this has been said before, but humor me! I'm late to the gathering!

I'm imagining a scenario. I arrive at daycare, and the workers said "X didn't come today. Your husband didn't bring him".

My confused/panicky response might be:

- What do you mean X didn't come today? Are you saying my husband never came this morning?? (Shock, repeating the message.)

- Where is X then?

- Why didn't my husband bring him?

- Has my husband called? Where are they?

- Did you call my husband? What's going on?

- He's really not here all day?? He never came at all? Ok, I'm calling my husband right now. This is very weird. I'm really worried!

No way would my response even stray into something like "he must have left him in the car". Who would even think of something like that??? That statement alone is much more than odd or impulsive. IMO. It's incriminating. Very incriminating. IMO.
Honestly I'd think my child was abducted before left in the car.
I think...
Or he got sick and was at my mother in laws and hubby got side tracked and didn't tell me...
never once did I ever worry about either of my kids getting left in a hot car, had I been, I would have taken to and picked up from daycare.
That's just based on my situation at the time.
I know they didn't have family in town.

moo

I am seeing some scary posts on various sites in the metro Atlanta area. I hope Leanna has someone with her. Don't know what part she took in it or didn't, but people are furious around here!

He had texted her asking, "When are you going to pick up my little buddy?" hadn't he? So she knew Justin was alive and not missing.

I must have missed that (buffering every 3 minutes it seemed) --

wonder if that was the agreed upon 'signal' that deed was done - time for next step kind of thing

Having finally finished every post on the hearing thread, this monster is the most calculating, disgusting cold-bloodied child killer I have read about! Those are descriptions that are allowed on here, the ones that fit him are not permitted!

The demeanor of LH is beyond me! Even if she is sedated, it would seem she would show reaction to some of the revealations today. Was she with family or alone at the hearing?
Oh, she probably had a strong backing of church members with her.

His parents have to be so upset about this. However, a narcissist / sociopath doesn't develop overnight, so wouldn't his parents have been aware of this trait? Not that this trait would lead them to think he would commit such a crime.

My thoughts are this surely will not go to trial! His best deal is to take a plea. However, with his personality, he knows it all, rules were not made for him, and he will remain confident that he will beat the charges!

My opinions only!
BBM. Think Jackie Peterson, Cindy Anthony.

I must have missed that (buffering every 3 minutes it seemed) --

wonder if that was the agreed upon 'signal' that deed was done - time for next step kind of thing

Bingo. That's exactly what I think it was.

The Atlanta lawyer, former prosecutor, who was Vinnie's guest talking head on HLN said he believed the prosecutor would bring this case to a grand jury, upping the charges to a death penalty qualifying murder charge.

My theory of motive is that R was one of those men who no longer view their wives as sexual partners once they become mothers. I think he resented his son for coming between his wife and him and taking the attention he once enjoyed. He probably felt justified in his sexting. Throw in enough insurance money to clear up some debt incurred from living beyond their means. L seemed more focused on defending her husband than in mourning her child. Did she want a relationship with her husband so badly that she was willing to go along with such a horrible crime? Unthinkable, I know, but we've seen it before. Did she leap to the conclusion that R had left the baby in the car because it was something he'd threatened before during a heated argument? All MOO.

I live in Tuscaloosa. The supporters I've seen tonight are people who actually know RH. Someone commented about "lies, news reports, and gossip" and how if "any of us actually knew him, we'd know he has NO sense of smell and is deaf in one ear."

It wouldn't surprise me that people who hang out with a person like JRH are a bit off. JMO.

but he does have a brain, and two eyes that work

perhaps they need a link to the 3 hr long court proceedings?
I know they still won't believe it.
I'm certain there will be pictures.
Pictures don't lie or make stuff up. (gossip)
moo

And remember this, everyone-- with all we heard today, this case hasn't even been sent to the Grand Jury yet. OMG.

Holey buckets-- can the accused plead guilty before even being formally indicted?? Because maybe he should hurry up and plead guilty before the prosecutors think too long and hard about NEW charges.

RH should be on suicide watch after today. IMO.

perhaps they need a link to the 3 hr long court proceedings?
I know they still won't believe it.
I'm certain there will be pictures.
Pictures don't lie or make stuff up. (gossip)
moo

I wonder if the proceedings are still available to view? I'm sure a lot of people missed it, and would like to see.

Nope, I'd think my husband took off work and went to "sesame place" or something!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member