GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pure speculation on my part, but couples who are going through infertility can immerse themselves in that process (women, in particular, for obvious reasons) to the point that they are so unfocused on their actual relationship, they don't have one when the baby finally comes. Then, the first few months/years of the newness of being a family with a child continues to take a lot of focus off the relationship and then someone finally wakes up and goes wait, I've got what I thought I wanted, but it's not at all the way I thought it would be. Maybe a little of that going on here. They were married for quite some time before Cooper was born. And considering their religious bent, I don't see them having waited very long to try and conceive. jmo

Meant to reply to this earlier, but we left for the county fair. I disagree. We had more than one miscarriage prior to having my daughter by IVF. My husband remained close to me, and was extremely involved and supportive. In fact, he was the one to suggest IVF. He went with me to all my appointments and was there when I had miscarried. It did NOT take the focus off our marriage. The depressing part of giving birth is that my daughter was born with GERD, so she cried constantly until we got her diagnosed and on the proper meds at 9 months. I thought I was going through Post-Partum depression, and got very little sleep until then. I didn't kill my daughter, neither did he, and my marriage lasted. We've been married 20 years.

Please please forgive me. I am posting without reading the entire thread, and that is a big pet leave of mine, but I just haven't been able to keep up with this one with the holiday weekend. :/ I sincerely apologize if I'm repeating old stuff, and I'll gladly try I find it, but with the search features not working that's challenging right now too.

I would be interested in knowing how the depth of this investigation, and the kinds of things on the search warrants compares to what has been investigated in other child hot car deaths. For example Lyn Balfour and Miles Harrison were both prosecuted for forgetting their children in hot cars (and the children's resulting deaths). We know how thoroughly RH is being searched, and we know there is a difference in this case and those. We know that LE suspects deliberate intent, even if he hasn't been charged as such yet. (The current charges do NOT require malicious intent). So, what I'm curious about is how do the search warrants compare. What did they look at in the other cases, which WERE incidents of forgetfulness but were prosecuted as neglect or even murder?

How can I even find that information to compare them?

The reason I am curious, is because I'm imagining that RH knew it was possible he'd be prosecuted, even if LE believed his story that it was an accident, because I suspect he knew a lot about this topic and previous cases. So I wonder if he surely must realize by now that is goose is cooked, based on how closely LE prosecutors are scrutinizing him.

(Except, after CA, I'll never again assume that any case is all sewn up)

I live in the next county over from where this happened. This is going to be a big story for this small town. I think what your asking is months away they are still in the discovery stages. If you read jojo87 link post 1437 there are some interesting facts there.

I don't want to say I believe LH is deeply involved just yet but her actions are extremely strange. This is just a line of thought I've been having regarding RH way of thinking.
He wanted to be free and single so he starts telling his wife and family about the dream. He makes it seem like it's Gods plan for them all to be in Heaven. Then he "accidentally" leaves baby to die in the car thinking he will get away with it. His next move might have been to talk about the dream with LH and somehow convince her to commit suicide and say he was going to as well then they'd all be together as per the dream. Might be a bit far fetched and all jmo.

I live in the next county over from where this happened. This is going to be a big story for this small town. I think what your asking is months away they are still in the discovery stages. If you read jojo87 link post 1437 there are some interesting facts there.
My husbands neighborhood where he grew up is right off of Terrell Mill.
That area and Cumberland Mall was my stomping ground. The Galleria omg! Valley girl. lol
Yep...
I went to Wheeler
in (East Snob) ;)
Only I'm not a snob.

It will take a while. How long did Lynn Turner's trial take?
and why?
She is dead now.
Yup.
I would not want to be either Harris anytime soon.
moo

My husbands neighborhood is right off of Terrell Mill.
That area and Cumberland Mall was my stomping ground. The Galleria omg! Valley girl. lol
Yep...
I went to Wheeler
in (East Snob) ;)
Only I'm not a snob.

It will take a while. How long did Lynn Turner's trial take?
and why?
She is dead now.
Yup.
I would not want to be either Harris anytime soon.
moo

What did Lynn Turner die of? I learned about her on Forensic Files-she poisoned two husbands. There was another one in New York that was worse than her.

If she didn't help plan this and is just being a supportive wife, I hope she is waiting at a detectives door at 7am this morning.
She seriously should spill it because there aren't any ladies where she is headed and she will not do well there.
I don't know how it happens but certain cases, and defendants don't live long there. REALLY. maybe it is suicide I don't know.
I do know Lynn Turner was freaking out scared and now she is gone.
She killed a firefighter and a cop with antifreeze.
not cool.[emoji35]
http://m.ajc.com/news/news/local/lynn-turners-death-still-leaves-questions-scars/nQjqq/
hmm Vic Reynolds was on her case too.

"Turner’s last team of trial lawyers, Jimmy Berry and Vic Reynolds, hadn’t spoken with their former client for nearly a year and a half."

What did Lynn Turner die of? I learned about her on Forensic Files-she poisoned two husbands. There was another one in New York that was worse than her.
overdose...

Turner, 42, died in prison on Aug. 30 from a likely suicide after ingesting 15 times the recommended dosage of her prescribed blood pressure medication, Georgia Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Kris Sperry said Wednesday.

http://m.ajc.com/news/news/local/medical-examiner-rules-turner-died-from-suicidal-o/nQkGQ/

However....
"As I started to leave her yesterday, she said, 'Momma, those girls are going to get me. I just know they will,'"

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/antifreeze-killer-lynn-turner-dies-in-prison/

Who knows... she was probably still playing everyone.

JUST another example of a souless person willing to kill for money and lifestyle.
moo

If she didn't help plan this and is just being a supportive wife, I hope she is waiting at a detectives door at 7am this morning.
She seriously should spill it because there aren't any ladies where she is headed and she will not do well there.
I don't know how it happens but certain cases, and defendants don't live long there.

You've made a couple comments about life in prison. Have you worked as a correctional officer?

I cannot get help but wonder how this man gets all these women? I wonder if he had any match.com, okcupid, etc. profiles, etc. up in the GA area where he was trolling for women, perhaps using fake pics? Maybe they are still up, if he used a different user name or a user name similar to the reddit one? Had he met any of these women in person? I cannot imagine any 17 year old sexting w him knowing he was a 30+ guy who looks the way he does. The girl probably thought he was like 20 and he used fake pics.

The wife has it all over him lookwise I think, I wonder if he was better back in the day or whether he was just the charming kind of guy that would get all these women? Like a Scott Peterson type that was not nearly as good looking as SP was?

I believe that is a side effect of his low T .........also makes a person grumpy, irritable and demanding potentially]

http://www.everydayhealth.com/mens-health/low-t-and-breast-growt-in-men.aspx

Just a theory I have been thinking about. Do we know for a fact that he was low testosterone? His wife says he was on that website, but what if he was lying to her?

What if he didn't want to have a baby and she was always pestering him for sex so she could get pregnant? Instead he blows his wad every day over sexting so that by the time he gets to bed, there is no ammo left for her. She wonders why he is limp every single night, and he says, gee, don't know honey. Maybe just low testosterone. She tells him to go to the doctor and he says, yeah, sure, did it and doctor said the same thing. He gave me this cream just like you said he would but women can't touch it so I am leaving it at work so you won't be in danger. Yeppers, that's the ticket.

She totally believes him and they have miraculous sex maybe 2 times a month when his regular sexting partners are busy or something. Surprise! She gets pregnant! It's a miracle! I think the whole "fertility issue" could possibly be a ruse designed to hide his sexting addiction. I bet he also has a wicked *advertiser censored* addiction, but that probably goes without saying.

He probably did a lot of his private photographing during those precious daddy/son mornings while they watched cartoons together.

H Maddox Kilgore.
I am going with court appointed or pro bono.

I will say, I remember this one. He, I think was really mentally ill.
Ross Harris is not. Ross got caught after he killed his child. moo
http://treadawaylaw.com/blog/tabid/...ed-to-Mental-Hospital-in-Death-of-Mother.aspx

http://mdjonline.com/view/full_story/7917736/article-Court-to-hear-appeal-in-teen-s-murder-case

I agree, that case definitely involved a mental health issue. I think Harris probably has something wrong upstairs but not enough for a defense. He *knew* what he was doing...

I cannot get help but wonder how this man gets all these women? I wonder if he had any match.com, okcupid, etc. profiles, etc. up in the GA area where he was trolling for women, perhaps using fake pics? Maybe they are still up, if he used a different user name or a user name similar to the reddit one? Had he met any of these women in person? I cannot imagine any 17 year old sexting w him knowing he was a 30+ guy who looks the way he does. The girl probably thought he was like 20 and he used fake pics.

The wife has it all over him lookwise I think, I wonder if he was better back in the day or whether he was just the charming kind of guy that would get all these women? Like a Scott Peterson type that was not nearly as good looking as SP was?

Most likely fake photo, persona, and penis.

You've made a couple comments about life in prison. Have you worked as a correctional officer?
Ha! No. I am a pediatric nurse. I am verified here. We just ran in the same circles. I had to get involved when I wasn't expecting to in a few cases.
I know a handful of Cobb County employees from high school 25 +years ago... Who won't tell me anything about this case! They are very vocal about old cases.

No. You are not allowed to hear that stuff beforehand. They were caught totally off guard.
moo

The brother looked absolutely humiliated when they asked him about the sexting and church lady, I got the impression, tried to distance herself, saying, she only knew him from church. She was off the stand very quick

Defendant was crying when churchlady, etc was there, almost like he knew it got out of hand and that now he had gotten all these decent good people involved in defending him. I felt like he almost felt bad about having them involved. It is sick though that he seemed to show more emotion about that than about his own son.

I was a paralegal in Florida for many years. Then I moved to Georgia, where I have been doing freelance work here and there. I have a lot of court experience so I usually just go to the DAs office and ask if they have any cases they need help on. You have to be tenacious, in this business. Where are you? Maybe I can put in a good word for you.

I'm in Lawrenceville. I got my cert from UGA-GWINNET (don't know why, but my phone is insisting that it be in caps). I loved my classes and I got the highest grade in each of them. But, it's been hard getting a job.

Anything you know of anywhere in the metro area would be so appreciated!

I agree, that case definitely involved a mental health issue. I think Harris probably has something wrong upstairs but not enough for a defense. He *knew* what he was doing...

Yes, He could not raise insanity, his own words defy that as if he knew it was wrong, that would be sufficient to say no insanity for legal reasons.

Of course, I think he has mental issues, perhaps narcissistic personality disorder and perhaps he could be a budding psychopath aka Ted Bundy style considering it appears he watched videos, etc of animals dying so he had some kind of sick excitement from watching such stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme