GA GA - Timothy Cunningham, 35, Chamblee, 12 Feb 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what their core principals are.. :thinking:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a friendly reminder of the stipulations that have been placed on this thread re: allowed content. Please refer to Admin posts upthread. Don't want to see anyone banished to the closet. :)

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I thought I posted this but I don't see that it showed up. Did any of you notice his brother Anterio works at the CDC as well?

How do you know Timothy's brother works at CDC too? Can you provide your source please.

A very accomplished young man. I have only followed two types of cases where the missing person's phone, wallet, D/L and pet(s) were left behind. One type is abduction/murder, and ,tragically, the other type is suicide. Strange thing is, I don't get a "feel" for either one over the other yet. I hope he is found safe. jmo

I wonder what their core principals are.. :thinking:

When I read the article where that quote was posted, I could have said the same thing if one of my kids or their spouses was missing, and all it would have meant is that we keep each other posted. I live on the opposite side of the globe from one adult kid / his spouse, but we have the habit among us that we keep each other informed of our whereabouts - not obsessively, but if we are driving at night, for ex, or traveling, we text to let family know we arrived safely...that sort of thing. So anyhow, for me it just meant that we stay in touch.

From Google Maps it seems he lives in a small neighborhood compared to others in GA.
Also, noted it seems no garages. So I am gonna assume driveway or street parking. I wonder if anyone saw him come home that day? ...or any cameras in the area that show his behavior returning home?
ETA Correction - after looking again it seems street parking only.
f62d9d9de757cbd1de417f8da658be31.jpg

Thank you for the screenshot of the area! I hope all those wooded areas have been searched.

As for parking:
His car was in the garage, the Times reported.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...eks-ago-then-vanished/?utm_term=.59a3f9f018b8

Another interesting snippet from this article is

Terrell Cunningham also had concerns about recent interactions with his son, whom he described as focused on a host of professional and personal issues.

So there were problems of professional and personal matter which he discussed with his father, it seems. The family must have a much better idea than we about what likely happened. imo

Thank you for the screenshot of the area! I hope all those wooded areas have been searched.

As for parking:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...eks-ago-then-vanished/?utm_term=.59a3f9f018b8

Another interesting snippet from this article is

So there were problems of professional and personal matter which he discussed with his father, it seems. The family must have a much better idea than we about what likely happened. imo
I do hope I mapped it right as I saw that article afterwards and I didn't see garages on my look.
ETA - It appears that some may have garages around back.

There is also Whetstone Creek Trail somewhat nearby and within the woods and behind housings.

It's stated in the various articles posted here that TC "left work sick", not that he called-in sick.
I have seen both in articles. Some state only one or the other and some have both. It could be he left work sick and called in sick the next work day?

Forgive me if I come across angry but it is because I am.

It is bad enough for anyone to post a link to a fake news site reporting a fake story about the government being behind the outbreak of the flu but how many of you QUOTED THE POST?????

Alert, PLEASE ALERT!!!!!

By quoting such a preposterous story you helped spread it around. So many people don't believe those sites are fake. You have seen these people all over social media.

Please, I am begging you. Do not ever quote a post that should be alerted on instead.

Thank you,
Tricia

Again, my apologies for coming across angry but sometimes it just gets to me.

:bump:

How could the extended family not have found/seen the dog? I’m confused how they didn’t see him during their check but his parents did.
Thinking they just looked around the outside and the dog was inside somewhere?

I have seen both in articles. Some state only one or the other and some have both. It could be he left work sick and called in sick the next work day?
^^^
From JG's link:

Timothy Jerrell Cunningham, 35, was last seen Feb. 12. Police said he called in sick that day and hasn’t been heard from since.*

~~~~~~

Friends said he was feeling sick, so he left work early and said he was going to finish his work from home. That was the last time anyone saw him and he hasn't been heard from since that day.

http://www.11alive.com/mobile/artic...dc-employee-missing-since-monday/85-520137874

^^^
I couldn't figure out why you would go home sick then call in sick the same day but this makes sense.

~~~

Maybe he was coming down with a cold and was feeling depressed thus dad's red flags regarding their last conversation. Just a thought...

Interesting read regarding depression induced by the common cold:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/urban-survival/201502/the-surprising-psychology-the-common-cold

Strange that two windows in his house were left open, but the doors were locked. Would like to know what his symptoms were that he was feeling unwell.

On Twitter today there has been 170 tweets about him. I've noticed that friends and news media is the ones tweeting. His hashtag is #FindtimAtl

FYI: Tim was an EPIDEMIOLOGIST, not a lab scientist. He dealt with words, numbers, analysis, and officey stuff, not pathogens and labs.

FYI: Tim was an EPIDEMIOLOGIST, not a lab scientist. He dealt with words, numbers, analysis, and officey stuff, not pathogens and labs.

Timothy Cunningham works as an epidemiologist studying disease patterns, including outbreaks of the Zika and Ebola viruses.

https://www.livescience.com/61858-cdc-researcher-goes-missing.html

Edit to add:

Here is a job opening - Epidemiologist for CDC:

DUTIES - As a Epidemiologist you will:

Serve as the recognized expert in epidemiology.
Manage significant projects, programs and staff.
Evaluate data collection, quality control and data utilization methods used to study epidemiological problems and issues.
Oversee contracts, grants and cooperative agreements with full responsibility for carrying out all required monitoring and management duties for epidemiological work.
Design, plan and initiate epidemiologic studies, surveys and investigations.
Serve as a nationally or internationally recognized expert on epidemiological issues on critical problems in the field of epidemiology.
Comply with all ethical guidelines for scientific and human subjects research.

https://jobs.cdc.gov/job/new-york/epidemiologist/250/4574198

This was posted a page or so back and then dropped, but I think it needs to be revisited.

The body of an adult male, race undetermined at this point, was found and recovered in a pond/small lake in an apartment complex in Lawrenceville in Gwinnett County. It was reported here on this thread that they IDed the body and notified the family, but that is not true, at least not as of 6am on this morning’s local (Atlanta, I live in the metro area) news. I wouldn’t jump to assume it was him since, sadly, news like this happens far too often these days, BUT one detail perked up my ears when I heard it, and that is that the body recovered here had already started decomposing. They don’t know yet how long the body (of a human being, a man, a soul that hopefully now rests in peace - “body” just sounds so callous and cold, I certainly don’t mean it that way) had been in the water, but it was only recently spotted, sometime over the weekend. How long does it take for the human body to begin decomposing after death? I’m sure there are several factors invoved that affect the process, such as the temperature of the body and the environment it’s in after death, but I have nothing to offer here as I have no knowledge worth sharing on the topic of decomposition/bodily processes after death. I can tell you that the weather here in the metro Atlanta area* has been unusually warm for the past fee weeks. We’re talking like 65-80 degrees day and night. No cold temperatures that could possibly slow the decomp process (if it in fact would, again, ignorant assumptions here).

Also, geographically, this pond in Lawrenceville is “too close to home” in relation to Timothy’s case. Lawrenceville (Sugarloaf area where the apartment complex pond is located is roughly 30 minutes from Timothy’s work in Chamblee. Same side of town, northeast of Atlanta, the 85/285 side. It is roughly, ehh, I dunno 45 minutes to an hour from Timothy’s home in NW Atlanta northwest Fulton county near the southwestern Cobb county line (very close to where I live). My inlaws live in Lawrenceville/Snellville area, so I’m very familiar with that area as well all areas in Timothy’s case. I’d be happy to post a map when i can get to my computer today.

So, what do y’all think, could this be him? Based on the little info given, I can’t help but keep my eye and ears on this story in relation to Timothy’s. I’m going to watch the local news at noon and hopefully get some new information on Timothy’s case as well as this one. They have been reporting on both on every newscast and all over social media.
*Note that this pond in Lawrenceville is considered the metro area, along with Timothy’s home and work at the CDC campus in Chamblee - the weather has been the same in all key areas here.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/gwi...from-pond-outside-apartment-complex/706538189

This was posted a page or so back and then dropped, but I think it needs to be revisited.

The body of an adult male, race undetermined at this point, was found and recovered in a pond/small lake in an apartment complex in Lawrenceville in Gwinnett County. It was reported here on this thread that they IDed the body and notified the family, but that is not true, at least not as of 6am on this morning’s local (Atlanta, I live in the metro area) news. I wouldn’t jump to assume it was him since, sadly, news like this happens far too often these days, BUT one detail perked up my ears when I heard it, and that is that the body recovered here had already started decomposing. They don’t know yet how long the body (of a human being, a man, a soul that hopefully now rests in peace - “body” just sounds so callous and cold, I certainly don’t mean it that way) had been in the water, but it was only recently spotted, sometime over the weekend. How long does it take for the human body to begin decomposing after death? I’m sure there are several factors invoved that affect the process, such as the temperature of the body and the environment it’s in after death, but I have nothing to offer here as I have no knowledge worth sharing on the topic of decomposition/bodily processes after death. I can tell you that the weather here in the metro Atlanta area* has been unusually warm for the past fee weeks. We’re talking like 65-80 degrees day and night. No cold temperatures that could possibly slow the decomp process (if it in fact would, again, ignorant assumptions here).

Also, geographically, this pond in Lawrenceville is “too close to home” in relation to Timothy’s case. Lawrenceville (Sugarloaf area where the apartment complex pond is located is roughly 30 minutes from Timothy’s work in Chamblee. Same side of town, northeast of Atlanta, the 85/285 side. It is roughly, ehh, I dunno 45 minutes to an hour from Timothy’s home in NW Atlanta northwest Fulton county near the southwestern Cobb county line (very close to where I live). My inlaws live in Lawrenceville/Snellville area, so I’m very familiar with that area as well all areas in Timothy’s case. I’d be happy to post a map when i can get to my computer today.

So, what do y’all think, could this be him? Based on the little info given, I can’t help but keep my eye and ears on this story in relation to Timothy’s. I’m going to watch the local news at noon and hopefully get some new information on Timothy’s case as well as this one. They have been reporting on both on every newscast and all over social media.
*Note that this pond in Lawrenceville is considered the metro area, along with Timothy’s home and work at the CDC campus in Chamblee - the weather has been the same in all key areas here.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/gwi...from-pond-outside-apartment-complex/706538189

last time I checked, it was mentioned that the body found was badly decomposed. I don't think it's Tim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chernobyl_Werewolf