Gary Hilton - Cheryl Dunlap murder TRIAL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am very familiar w/ this area as I lived around Atlanta for years. My ? is why would Hilton be saying "Totally Tucker" anyway? It just makes no sense but he is as crazy as a loon!

Maybe the jury is considering that GMH is too crazy to get the death penalty. :maddening:

Clay Bridges, a GBI agent, is currently being interviewed about an interview from 01/07/08 with GMH. John Tabor's (Hilton's former employer) name has just been brought up. Hilton is calling Tabor a bisexual in a taped interview.

Later a psychiatrist will be testifying. I'm pretty sure that Hilton's psychiatric diagnosis is schizoaffective disorder of the bipolar type. But, many people have this diagnosis as well as bipolar disorder (manic depression), and they don't meet the legal criteria for insanity. Under the M'Naughten Rule a defendant is legally insane if he/she cannot distinguish between right and wrong in regard to the crime with which he/she is charged. Hilton knew exactly what he was doing and that murder is against the law.

Clay Bridges, a GBI agent, is currently being interviewed about an interview from 01/07/08 with GMH. John Tabor's (Hilton's former employer) name has just been brought up. Hilton is calling Tabor a bisexual in a taped interview.

Later a psychiatrist will be testifying. I'm pretty sure that Hilton's psychiatric diagnosis is schizoaffective disorder of the bipolar type. But, many people have this diagnosis as well as bipolar disorder (manic depression), and they don't meet the legal criteria for insanity. Under the M'Naughten Rule a defendant is legally insane if he/she cannot distinguish between right and wrong in regard to the crime with which he/she is charged. Hilton knew exactly what he was doing and that murder is against the law.

I agree. He knew right from wrong otherwise he wouldn't have gone through such extremes to get rid of the evidence. Also his statement that his only regret was getting caught. If he could do it over he would do it right. That shows he knew right from wrong. I'm sure he has a disorder but he chose to be evil.

Dr. Wu, expert witness for the defense says that GMH was wrrested for vagrancy when he was 16 and sexually abused by his attorney that was representing him.

yes, and shot his stepfather when he was 14, and of course the bed that fell on him that supposedly started this whole mess...

oh, and arson, aggravated assault, all of the above PRIOR to Ritalin.

Psychologists are not medical doctors. Fail. Cannot believe they used taxpayer funds to pay for these defense witnesses.

The State should call an expert in the literature of psychology to debunk this dude's methods. What goes around comes around!

Hilton looked more sane when he was arrested in GA than he looks now. IMO

BTW, Why wasn't a blood test done back then to determine which drugs were in his system. That could be valuable information for either the defense or the prosecution. Sounds like it should be standard procedure for a murder suspect since you know they are all going to plead insanity eventually.

It's hard to imagine that if Hilton has been this unbalanced since early childhood that nothing prior to taking ritalin in 2007 triggered him. If ritalin is that bad it needs to be recalled. The benefits don't outweigh the risks.

During the first part of the trial, the judge would not let jurors hear Hilton's comment about" being selective" about who he picked because it implied multiple victims.

Was this statement admissable today?

I think it speaks volumes. How was he able to be "selective" if he was unable to control his impulses because of ritalin?

Does anybody think that LE had to wait for this trial to end before they could test any of the evidence against other open cases and possible victims?

In other words, if LE thought there were other victims of Hilton, would they have to wait for the conclusion of this trial because the evidence was sealed or would they be able to access the evidence for comparison?

Gosh, I hope that made sense. I think I have confused myself, lol!

Hello all....Just a few thoughts on the few things I was able to here today...RL kept me very busy.

The first doctor seemed to me to be drinking the "Crazy Kool-aid!!!"(much like the Anthony's...LOL) He did describe GMH as being "Manic Agressive"...never heard that before.

The second doctor was a very good witness. He discussed the areas of the brain...and their functions. He used terms like.."reality contact impaired" and "no processing of positive emotions"

So I guess we will hear more tomorrow.

mustang...leaving off the sally for a while...LOL

Dear God...Please say hello to Cheryl..she is a true angel of God.

Gary Hilton is doing a wonderful job of clogging up the legal system and making it as expensive as possible. I have no doubt he'll get the DP. Judges and juries hate when you smile and get smirky. Hilton is also correct in that he'll die of natural causes before they can strap him to the gurney. What gets me is the fact that he thinks he won. He is the ultimate in depravity.

Hilton may have problems but all I want to add is he knows right from wrong no matter what the DRS. say. He covered up his crimes. He is pure evil and making a mockery of the legal system.
He, if anyone, deserves the DP.

Rest in peace to all his victims.

Goz

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member