Gas Cans discovered by George Key date - June 24, 2008 ***REVISITED ***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

George's story about the 24th and the gas cans

• He did find them in Casey's car, and nothing was wrong.

Votes: 39 9.1%
  • He did not go into the truck, and made it up to help Casey..

Votes: 68 15.9%
  • He made it up to protect Casey and himself.

Votes: 98 23.0%
  • I have no idea. This family cannot keep dates and stories straight.

Votes: 222 52.0%

• Total voters
I don't understand, I thought CASEY had been missing a month as well..... but yet he see's her and the vehicle on the 24th?

Exactly, he also stated something else in his interview with Great early on, he said he did go in the trunk.... I see something wrong with this picture. I feel bad for George and think he would be the one that would know the least, but in cases like this, the one you least suspect is a piece of the puzzle.. I wish I could find the transcripts of that show, Cindy claimed she knew nothing about the gas cans and was very nervous.... If anyone has the link to this interview please share... Thanks

I think in the "sticky threads" Patty has one in there with all the interviews listed.:)

I wonder if ga worked on the 24th ? If he did this would really make me believe that this didnt occur with kc on this date/ I'm gonna check some text and pings........

My thoughts exactly..One theory I have is that KC borrowed the shovel to break into the shed on or around June 18th. She then loaded Caylees body into the trunk along with the gas cans and a shovel from GA's shed. She was afraid of running out of gas with Caylees body in the trunk. Ga wasn't sure about the dates around this time as far as when he had been in the shed. I think all the A's have been playing both sides of the fence. They were being very cooperative with LE but also destroying evidence and fudging on dates to throw some timelines off. We know from GA's statement that he suspected KC of some wrong doing which is why he wanted the wedge from her trunk. When KC ran and retreived the gas cans from her trunk and gave GA the bums rush because she had to get back to work, GA didn't push the fact that he needed the wedge. After the gas cans were removed from KC's trunk it was only a matter of a few days..June 27th, that she dumped the car at amscot. I believe the gas cans were masking the decomp odor and when removed KC realized the odor and needed to get rid of the car.

I think the same thing too and perhaps the reason GA didn't smell anything in her trunk on the 24th was just that ~ the gas cans masked the odor. Also Caylee could've been in something that wouldn't emit that much odor, but when she was removed, maybe later that day after the near miss with GA, the bag seeped fluids into the car trunk carpet. MOO

Well the pings show kc at the a's from 2:42 until 2:56. There is no way she would have stopped at the house if when she arrived ga was there. ( oh no cant stop bad smell in car) so if this confrontation occurred he had to pull up after she was already there.

The 24th pings show kc in the area of tone's when she talked to Jesse at 1:19, that tells me for sure that jesse didnt hear kc tell caylee to get off of the table. The pings show kc around the a's that afternoon from 2:42 until 2:56. kc made a 35 second call to ga at 2:48. If ga was at the house with kc why would she call him on her cell ? I think she was making sure he wasnt on his way home.

The 24th pings show kc in the area of tone's when she talked to Jesse at 1:19, that tells me for sure that jesse didnt hear kc tell caylee to get off of the table. The pings show kc around the a's that afternoon from 2:42 until 2:56. kc made a 35 second call to ga at 2:48. If ga was at the house with kc why would she call him on her cell ? I think she was making sure he wasnt on his way home.
I don't have the link at hand, but didn't he tell LE or someone that she came by the house around 2:30pm and that's when this gas can incident took place? I remember hearing that somewhere.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

1 hour drive to get away from the house

1 hour to dispose of body

1 hour to drive back

3 hours TOTAL

I wish I was able to look up the mileage that her Sunfire gets. I think she used the gas cans using cash to fill up her car and poor Caylee is not in the Orlando area. She is close withing 40 or 50 miles. To me the gas cans got her down I-4 and put Caylee along an Interstate corridor. I-4 or I-75. Remember the story of ZFG and the hospital wreck in Tampa. Caylee was not around then and that would be a good excuse to be in the area other than dumping the baby. Has the hospital visit ever been confirmed. I just had back surgery and on pain meds so I have all these odd thoughts coming to me but I think it may be plausible. Maybe? Any thoughts on this? I have lived a long time and have never had a gas can in my trunk.

We bought this same model car for my daughter to drive to college. She said she is getting 32mpg on the interstate and avg 24 in town. Hope that helps...

Exactly, he also stated something else in his interview with Great early on, he said he did go in the trunk.... I see something wrong with this picture. I feel bad for George and think he would be the one that would know the least, but in cases like this, the one you least suspect is a piece of the puzzle.. I wish I could find the transcripts of that show, Cindy claimed she knew nothing about the gas cans and was very nervous.... If anyone has the link to this interview please share... Thanks
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

Now I'm starting to think she took the extra gas cans because she drove over to cocoa...about 60 miles away ( 2hr round trip) and dumped her on the waterway somewhere (Indian river)...we will never find her if that's the case there are many marshes and hidden areas were this could be done especially at night. She did say Caylee was at the beach with the nanny :-(

Now I'm starting to think she took the extra gas cans because she drove over to cocoa...about 60 miles away ( 2hr round trip) and dumped her on the waterway somewhere (Indian river)...we will never find her if that's the case there are many marshes and hidden areas were this could be done especially at night. She did say Caylee was at the beach with the nanny :-(
She also said "she's close" so not everything Casey says can be considered a clue as to where Caylee really is. It also seems LE is sure she didn't go outside the Orlando area, so it's just a guess what she really did, imo. :)

All phone records were not released so its possible and probable that Cindy called Casey wo saying a word about finding the car, just to verify she was alive. I rem mark furman muttering " a phone call from grandma earlier that day" when he was discussing the phone logs of the 15th. But I couldnt find it later, and then again at another time, I heard something like " call from Tony around 1000 hrs and one from someone named Kyle at 1535 hrs" from either him or Greta so I dont know about the calls on the 15th. Dont quote me on these statements, I am just recollecting out of my head! Anyway, I just cannot comprehend George and Cindy getting notice of the car tow and not paniced about where Casey/Caylee are. I believe someone HAD to at least give her a call even before returning to get the car from the tow place.

When GA was talking with the tow yard person GA did acknowledge the car was at Amscot and the tow yard person was surprised because he hadn't told him that and it wasnt on the notice sent to the Anthony house.

When GA was talking with the tow yard person GA did acknowledge the car was at Amscot and the tow yard person was surprised because he hadn't told him that and it wasnt on the notice sent to the Anthony house.

David918 checked back into sb interview with le, he said that he told ga amscot had been very lenient, they had waited 3 days to have it towed, ga agreed and said he had called them.sb said he was surprised he didnt think they(the tow co) put the info on the letter of the location that the vehicle was towed from.

From my understanding, GA filed the report and immediately called CA to tell her. She knew right away who had the cans and called KC to let her know how much trouble she was in. KC may have called the house and GA didn't bother to answer the phone, knowing KC's pattern and simply waited for her to show up. I believe they did have the confrontation. I believe he didn't get close to the car b/c KC beat him to it, threw the cans at him, and slammed the trunk and drove away. I also question GA's sense of smell. If the car was as bad as everyone claims there is no way I could have driven it home from the tow yard! I would have vomited every mile! You know what that man had to smell like when he got out of that car! AND CA sent him back to work! OMG!! He HAS to have a diminished odor indicator!

From my understanding, GA filed the report and immediately called CA to tell her. She knew right away who had the cans and called KC to let her know how much trouble she was in. KC may have called the house and GA didn't bother to answer the phone, knowing KC's pattern and simply waited for her to show up. I believe they did have the confrontation. I believe he didn't get close to the car b/c KC beat him to it, threw the cans at him, and slammed the trunk and drove away. I also question GA's sense of smell. If the car was as bad as everyone claims there is no way I could have driven it home from the tow yard! I would have vomited every mile! You know what that man had to smell like when he got out of that car! AND CA sent him back to work! OMG!! He HAS to have a diminished odor indicator!

yeah, but none of this occured on the 24th couldnt have pings show she arrived at the a's at 2:42 called ga's cell at 2:48 and left at 2:56, she wouldnt call his cell while they were both at the house.

But pings don't show exact location, they show locations within a radius near towers. She could have pinged within the radius travelling to the house, called before she actually arrived, and pinged again within the radius before/during/after the visit, right????

But pings don't show exact location, they show locations within a radius near towers. She could have pinged within the radius travelling to the house, called before she actually arrived, and pinged again within the radius before/during/after the visit, right????

Lets assume she pinged the first time near the a's, but before she arrived, that would have been at 2:42-1st ping, she calls ga's cell at 2:48- 35 second call, making sure hes not home, that would mean that she arrived after 2:48, and left by 2:56. which would put her at house for an even shorter amount of time.

Lets assume she pinged the first time near the a's, but before she arrived, that would have been at 2:42-1st ping, she calls ga's cell at 2:48- 35 second call, making sure hes not home, that would mean that she arrived after 2:48, and left by 2:56. which would put her at house for an even shorter amount of time.
I think that she arrived, got startled by GA, handed him his gas cans and ska-daddled out of there like a bat out of hell!

I think that she arrived, got startled by GA, handed him his gas cans and ska-daddled out of there like a bat out of hell!

that is possible,that would have given kc and ga 7.5 minutes to have the gas confrontation. He definately was not at the house when she arrived. If I were driving a vehicle that had decomp in the triunk and I pulled into my parents neighborhood, all you would have heard was the squeal of my tires, and all you would have seen was the smoke from the trail I was leaving to get out of there.

I think you probably have it right. If GA did get a chance to look in that trunk then he's not admitting to exactly what he saw or what he smelled.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beaverton
Back