Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question:

OW lives in Townsville. So the car she was driving isn't her car? Or does she keep one in Brisbane?

Question:

OW lives in Townsville. So the car she was driving isn't her car? Or does she keep one in Brisbane?

According to what she said on the stand, she borrowed one from her in laws.

Question:

Loan car? Was the pastor with her?

Sorry, already answered.

The WS poll has 10% not guilty. That would be 1.2 jurors dissent. The judge can accept a majority verdict, where 11 of 12 agree. This might be what we are in for?

There are no majority verdicts in murder trials, the verdict must be unanimous. If there is 1 dissenting juror then it will be a hung jury.

Welcome MRSA I brought this subject up in January of this year. Here is the gist of what I posted.

After reading Constable Kieran Ash's statement yet again, there are some glaring lies from GBC. Constable Ash was onto him almost immediately. :rocker:

Kieron Ash Statement.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Bail Hearing Documents *No Discussion*

Ash stated that upon arrival at the Brookfield house at 8:00am, he noticed Olivia Walton walking the three girls down the front stairs of the house and putting them into a blue sedan. Constable Ash noted the following vehicles parked at the Brookfield house.

1. An older model silver Holden Statesman parked directly in front of the house, facing down the driveway. NBC's car.

2. A white Toyota Prado was parked across the driveway. Allison's car.

3. A silver Holden Captiva was reverse parked under the carport of the house. GBC's car.

4. There was also a blue sedan parked at the end of the driveway facing the house. The police car was parked behind the blue sedan. OW's car.

GBC told Constable Ash that he'd called his sister Olivia to come and drive the girls to school in the blue sedan.

At the time of arriving at the house at 8:00am GBC was dressed in business attire with tie and cuff links. Ash also observed the scratches on GBC's face. GBC told Ash that he cut himself shaving while rushing to get the girls ready that morning.

GBC told Ash that he'd been out searching for Allison in the silver Captiva that morning. The Captiva was now reverse parked in the carport of the house.

GBC then said that he'd driven around a few of the local streets that Allison normally walked along but couldn't find her and had to return home to get his daughters up, give them breakfast and get them ready for school as well as get himself ready by having a ****, shower and shave.

GBC said that OW had also been out looking for Allison, driving up and down the local streets.

Constable Ash asked GBC if it was definitely the Captiva that he took out in search of Allison and when he got home, reversed it around the Prado into the carport. GBC said he did and it was easy for him to reverse around the Prado.

Now let's look at the time frame of events on the morning of Friday 20 April 2012.

GBC phoned the police at 7:15am.

"I'm now driving the streets and my father has come over to look after the children. I need to go home and get the kids ready for school."

Prior to GBC phoning the police he made the following calls.

6:20am: Text to Allison: "Good morning! Hope you slept well? Where are you? None of the girls are up yet! Love G."

6:32am: Allison.

6:38am: Allison.

6:41am: Text to Allison: "Al, getting concerned. Where are you? The app doesn't say either? H and S now up. I'm dressed and about to make lunches. Please just text me back or call! Love G."

6:45am: Allison.

6:46am: EBC.

6:53am: Sergeant Murray Watson - witness to the accident in the Prado earlier that week and is part of the Kenmore Hills neighbourhood watch program.

6:55am: OW.

7:02am: Allison.

7:03am: Allison.

7:06am: OW.

7:09am: Kate Rankin (Belle Real Estate).

7:11am: OW.

7:15am: Police.

7:19am: Olivia.

7:35amAllison.

7:39am: OW.

Now look at the times between all of these calls. GBC started texting and phoning at 6:20am and did not come up for air until 7:39am. So my question is when did he find the time to take the Captiva out to search for Allison and then return home to have his shower, shave etc.? Remember - GBC told Constable Ash that he had to return home to get the girls up and ready for school and to also have his ****, shower and shave. Did he have the phone in the shower with him? No! He had his ****, shower and shave prior to texting Allison at 6:20am. GBC was up early. In fact he'd been up all night!

GBC Phone Records.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Bail Hearing Documents *No Discussion*

Can someone explain to me the significance of what is the suspicion with his:

1. taking the Captiva
2. The Captiva being reverse parked in the carport

I am assuming it is because the Prado was MORE accessible, for 1., but am I missing something?

but what about point 2.?

Can someone explain to me the significance of what is the suspicion with his:

1. taking the Captiva
2. The Captiva being reverse parked in the carport

I am assuming it is because the Prado was MORE accessible, for 1., but am I missing something?

but what about point 2.?

I am guessing that for point 2- why would you reverse park. I suspect so that you could clean up without someone coming up by surprise from behind you. Remember there was blood to clean and toys to load. Who takes the time to reverse park when you are rushing around looking for a dead wife- sorry, missing wife who has sprained her ankle.

Sorry to interrupt discussions. About halfway, having issues, but they are fixable I think. Goodnight :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 172
From Toni McHugh's statement #1, about phone call made with Gerard, after dinner on April 19th, 2012

36. "I then questioned Gerard if Allison was going to remain working in his business once he had separated from her and continued his relationship with me. He stated that he was likely to be selling the business. I questioned Gerard whether Allison was aware of this to which he replied she did not know."

Just re-read this statement and this item leaped out at me. If Allison left the marriage she would likely stop working for free at the office, where she was currently replacing someone who had been paid $100k per year.
Money is the powerful motive here. He really didn't care about TM. He said that many times in many ways. I believe that is true. No crime of passion, here. Just expediency and proactive protective measures.

I am guessing that for point 2- why would you reverse park. I suspect so that you could clean up without someone coming up by surprise from behind you. Remember there was blood to clean and toys to load. Who takes the time to reverse park when you are rushing around looking for a dead wife- sorry, missing wife who has sprained her ankle.

Prado more accessible
Prado the car GBC usually drove
Captiva had to be maneuvered around the prado to be reversed in

Welcome MRSA I brought this subject up in January of this year. Here is the gist of what I posted.

After reading Constable Kieran Ash's statement yet again, there are some glaring lies from GBC. Constable Ash was onto him almost immediately. :rocker:

Kieron Ash Statement.

Ash stated that upon arrival at the Brookfield house at 8:00am, he noticed Olivia Walton walking the three girls down the front stairs of the house and putting them into a blue sedan. Constable Ash noted the following vehicles parked at the Brookfield house.

1. An older model silver Holden Statesman parked directly in front of the house, facing down the driveway. NBC's car.

2. A white Toyota Prado was parked across the driveway. Allison's car.

3. A silver Holden Captiva was reverse parked under the carport of the house. GBC's car.

4. There was also a blue sedan parked at the end of the driveway facing the house. The police car was parked behind the blue sedan. OW's car.

GBC told Constable Ash that he'd called his sister Olivia to come and drive the girls to school in the blue sedan.

At the time of arriving at the house at 8:00am GBC was dressed in business attire with tie and cuff links. Ash also observed the scratches on GBC's face. GBC told Ash that he cut himself shaving while rushing to get the girls ready that morning.

GBC told Ash that he'd been out searching for Allison in the silver Captiva that morning. The Captiva was now reverse parked in the carport of the house.

GBC then said that he'd driven around a few of the local streets that Allison normally walked along but couldn't find her and had to return home to get his daughters up, give them breakfast and get them ready for school as well as get himself ready by having a ****, shower and shave.

GBC said that OW had also been out looking for Allison, driving up and down the local streets.

Constable Ash asked GBC if it was definitely the Captiva that he took out in search of Allison and when he got home, reversed it around the Prado into the carport. GBC said he did and it was easy for him to reverse around the Prado.

Now let's look at the time frame of events on the morning of Friday 20 April 2012.

GBC phoned the police at 7:15am.

"I'm now driving the streets and my father has come over to look after the children. I need to go home and get the kids ready for school."

Prior to GBC phoning the police he made the following calls.

6:20am: Text to Allison: "Good morning! Hope you slept well? Where are you? None of the girls are up yet! Love G."

6:32am: Allison.

6:38am: Allison.

6:41am: Text to Allison: "Al, getting concerned. Where are you? The app doesn't say either? H and S now up. I'm dressed and about to make lunches. Please just text me back or call! Love G."

6:45am: Allison.

6:46am: EBC.

6:53am: Sergeant Murray Watson - witness to the accident in the Prado earlier that week and is part of the Kenmore Hills neighbourhood watch program.

6:55am: OW.

7:02am: Allison.

7:03am: Allison.

7:06am: OW.

7:09am: Kate Rankin (Belle Real Estate).

7:11am: OW.

7:15am: Police.

7:19am: Olivia.

7:35amAllison.

7:39am: OW.

Now look at the times between all of these calls. GBC started texting and phoning at 6:20am and did not come up for air until 7:39am. So my question is when did he find the time to take the Captiva out to search for Allison and then return home to have his shower, shave etc.? Remember - GBC told Constable Ash that he had to return home to get the girls up and ready for school and to also have his ****, shower and shave. Did he have the phone in the shower with him? No! He had his ****, shower and shave prior to texting Allison at 6:20am. GBC was up early. In fact he'd been up all night!

GBC Phone Records.

Something I find highly suspicious is that he sends Allison a general "hi where are you?" calm text at 6:20 and 30 minutes later he's calling police. 30 minutes! He hasn't called her friends, her parents, anyone she is close to that she might have contacted, the neighbours, etc. A normal person, with no sign of anything that suggests she was taken who just thinks she's gone walking, would try all manner of things before involving police. Then he tells police he's not that worried he thinks she will walk back in any minute. Then why call them if you think that? If you're not that worried why call them after only 30 minutes?

I do not buy it! I also don't believe he wouldn't get himself ready while waiting for her to respond to the SMS and giving her that initial time. Not if it was legit.

Something I find highly suspicious is that he sends Allison a general "hi where are you?" calm text at 6:20 and 30 minutes later he's calling police. 30 minutes! He hasn't called her friends, her parents, anyone she is close to that she might have contacted, the neighbours, etc. A normal person, with no sign of anything that suggests she was taken who just thinks she's gone walking, would try all manner of things before involving police. Then he tells police he's not that worried he thinks she will walk back in any minute. Then why call them if you think that? If you're not that worried why call them after only 30 minutes?

I do not buy it! I also don't believe he wouldn't get himself ready while waiting for her to respond to the SMS and giving her that initial time. Not if it was legit.

Given that he said she'd ignored his calls and texts on other occasions when she was p'd off with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!