GBC Trial General Discussion Thread #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway there were some great timelines put up before all that kerfuffle, well done guys

"the truth will be revealed" - omg that statement gives me douchebumps.

IMO the B-C 'truth' is the whole suicide line of thought. I think they believed they'd be astonishing everyone with their combined efforts to paint a picture of a long and troubled history with depression and not coping with life in general. I don't think their testimonies had the desired affect at all.
:notgood:

IMO the B-C 'truth' is the whole suicide line of thought. I think they believed they'd be astonishing everyone with their combined efforts to paint a picture of a long and troubled history with depression and not coping with life in general. I don't think their testimonies had the desired affect at all.

Totally agree they all sing from the same hymn book.......and that song they sing is the very least of their involvement.

The Journal.....
In case it's not been posted or mentioned, this is from the trial, from the mouth of GBC

"..says he doesn't know how long his wife had been using her journal.
He didn't know where she kept it , later told it was kept under her bedside table..."

TGFT!!!

Are you saying you got pie faced when you saw Pie Face running to see Pie Face?

That proves it, this trial IS sending me mental.
:crazy:

I'm happy to hear about the scanners, under the circumstances a trial like this could bring out the loonies for their 5 minutes of fame.

Completely pie faced TGY! Couldn't have said it better :)

Welcome MRSA I brought this subject up in January of this year. Here is the gist of what I posted.

After reading Constable Kieran Ash's statement yet again, there are some glaring lies from GBC. Constable Ash was onto him almost immediately. :rocker:

Kieron Ash Statement.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Bail Hearing Documents *No Discussion*

Ash stated that upon arrival at the Brookfield house at 8:00am, he noticed Olivia Walton walking the three girls down the front stairs of the house and putting them into a blue sedan. Constable Ash noted the following vehicles parked at the Brookfield house.

1. An older model silver Holden Statesman parked directly in front of the house, facing down the driveway. NBC's car.

2. A white Toyota Prado was parked across the driveway. Allison's car.

3. A silver Holden Captiva was reverse parked under the carport of the house. GBC's car.

4. There was also a blue sedan parked at the end of the driveway facing the house. The police car was parked behind the blue sedan. OW's car.

GBC told Constable Ash that he'd called his sister Olivia to come and drive the girls to school in the blue sedan.

At the time of arriving at the house at 8:00am GBC was dressed in business attire with tie and cuff links. Ash also observed the scratches on GBC's face. GBC told Ash that he cut himself shaving while rushing to get the girls ready that morning.

GBC told Ash that he'd been out searching for Allison in the silver Captiva that morning. The Captiva was now reverse parked in the carport of the house.

GBC then said that he'd driven around a few of the local streets that Allison normally walked along but couldn't find her and had to return home to get his daughters up, give them breakfast and get them ready for school as well as get himself ready by having a ****, shower and shave.

GBC said that OW had also been out looking for Allison, driving up and down the local streets.

Constable Ash asked GBC if it was definitely the Captiva that he took out in search of Allison and when he got home, reversed it around the Prado into the carport. GBC said he did and it was easy for him to reverse around the Prado.

Now let's look at the time frame of events on the morning of Friday 20 April 2012.

GBC phoned the police at 7:15am.

"I'm now driving the streets and my father has come over to look after the children. I need to go home and get the kids ready for school."

Prior to GBC phoning the police he made the following calls.

6:20am: Text to Allison: "Good morning! Hope you slept well? Where are you? None of the girls are up yet! Love G."

6:32am: Allison.

6:38am: Allison.

6:41am: Text to Allison: "Al, getting concerned. Where are you? The app doesn't say either? H and S now up. I'm dressed and about to make lunches. Please just text me back or call! Love G."

6:45am: Allison.

6:46am: EBC.

6:53am: Sergeant Murray Watson - witness to the accident in the Prado earlier that week and is part of the Kenmore Hills neighbourhood watch program.

6:55am: OW.

7:02am: Allison.

7:03am: Allison.

7:06am: OW.

7:09am: Kate Rankin (Belle Real Estate).

7:11am: OW.

7:15am: Police.

7:19am: Olivia.

7:35amAllison.

7:39am: OW.

Now look at the times between all of these calls. GBC started texting and phoning at 6:20am and did not come up for air until 7:39am. So my question is when did he find the time to take the Captiva out to search for Allison and then return home to have his shower, shave etc.? Remember - GBC told Constable Ash that he had to return home to get the girls up and ready for school and to also have his ****, shower and shave. Did he have the phone in the shower with him? No! He had his ****, shower and shave prior to texting Allison at 6:20am. GBC was up early. In fact he'd been up all night!

GBC Phone Records.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Bail Hearing Documents *No Discussion*

Once Upon A Time, somewhere back in the in the last 2 years, I set up some objects, matchboxes or blocks (or something like that) on the kitchen table. Each box was given a name eg Prado Captiva etc meant to mean a vehicle.
And the position of each "vehicle" was noted. Whether parked in reverse or whatever.
Nothing added up.
I am not a scientist or anyone spectacular. Just sceptical of anything that comes from a BC mouth. And more so since last week.
It is not a difficult exercise for anyone here to do. Just use cut up paper with different colours for each car, and draw the house and driveway.
Try and piece together placement according to QPS account.
(Warning: Do not use any information as given by GBC as factual. All should be considered as Bull Sh**, or a Deterrent or Distraction or Red Herring or a Lie meant to protect GBC.. Regard as dangerous. Keep clear.)

Then add OW innocently escaping (with God Only Knows What) together with three innocent children in another car.
Then again add OW returning later: a very long time later in A car.
One (of many) Question: Is it the same car?
The most significant vehicle is the one with the hair and blood.

Not trying to cast aspersions, but it is possible that a person unknown was tipped of regarding retrieving a lost mobile phone from Boscombe Road, between the time when same phone was "picked up" by Detective using G's phone and some time later that day?
That is not the only aspersion BTW
How is I that I have become so deviant with my line of thinking?
Dunno. Never used to be this way. Leaned a few tricks since April 2012.

I got the impression all that stuff, .. Alisons beige clothing, the driving stuff, was all being led to convey that Gerard deserved to skunk around.. ..that all this loose sex stuff on Gerards part was normal, necessary and entirely justified..

which I thought was mighty off .. considering the platform from which she placed herself.. pastors wife.. living 'authentically' in Christ, ( whatever that means ) etc..

Once Upon A Time, somewhere back in the in the last 2 years, I set up some objects, matchboxes or blocks (or something like that) on the kitchen table. Each box was given a name eg Prado Captiva etc meant to resemble avehicle.
And the position of each "vehicle" was noted. Whether parked in reverse or whatever.
Nothing added up.
I am not a scientist or anyone spectacular. Just sceptical of anything that comes from a BC mouth. And more so since last week.
It is not a difficult exercise for anyone here to do. Just use cut up paper with different colours for each car, and draw the house and driveway.
Try and piece together placement according to QPS account.
(Warning: Do not use any information as given by GBC as factual. All my be considered as Bull Sh**, or a Deterrent or Distraction or Red Herring. Regard as dangerous. Keep clear.)
Then add OW innocently escaping (with God Only Knows What) together with three innocent children in another car.
Then add OW returning later: a very long time later in A car.
One (of many) Question: Is it the same car?
The most significant vehicle I the one with the hair and blood.

Not trying to cast aspersions, but it is possible that a person unknown was tipped of regarding retrieving a lost mobile phone from Boscombe Road, between the time when same phone was "picked up" by Detective using G's phone and some time later that day?
That is not the only aspersion BTW
How is I that I have become so deviant with my line of thinking?
Dunno. Never used to be this way. Leaned a few tricks since April 2012.

I ponder where OBC was during that time too....suss. There is something odd about the school run. IMO

Yep totally agree. Doesn't add up hey?
Although my gran used to say that the worst kind of character sat in the front pew at church.

and another thing , while I am peeved... the day before, Alison had to pick up Olivia from the hospital.. Olivia being a migraine sufferer... bad enough to be hospitalised.. how debilitating is that, but after some hours of babble re ALison not driving ,apparently, Alison drives to the hospital to pick up Olivia ..

unless ALison walked there and carried Olivia back to mum and dads..

I just don't get it.

However, Mrs Baden-Walton said she observed the Baden-Clays’ marriage was “strained” by their differing parenting styles.

She said that while her brother was dedicated to enforcing a strict routine with his girls, Allison had trouble sticking to it.

“She had difficulty parenting and running a home and the pressures of life seemed to be too much for her and (were) overwhelming,” Mrs Baden-Walton said.

My friend who was in a violent relationship and her husband would ground his children from sleepovers knowing full well their mother would have to stay at home while he went out with his 'skirt'.
He was extremely strict on his children and his wife, when he'd arrive home he'd feel the bonnet of her car and check the speedo. He eventually grounded her from driving the car so she had to walk to the school to collect the children and he would time her trip and then call the house phone to make sure she was home. He was making her a frightened and anxious mental case.
Because of his 'strictness' on the children she would give them copious amounts of love to compensate. There is the circle, because he was untrustworthy he would shift the blame onto her and would accuse her of infidelity. I was her only friend and lifeline, I eventually helped her to escape.
She left him many years ago.

Cruelty comes in different forms and levels. It is still cruelty.

Domestic violence starts with the man in the mirror.
Possibly the one with the facial scratches.

haha... funny stuff, Gerard and his Strict Routine gig with the children.. he , of course had rather strict routine of his own.... shower, shave, go to work, bonk the staff, don't pay a bill, borrow some money, scat around, go home, yell at the kids, go to sleep and snore, get up , shower, shave, go to work, bonk the staff, don't pay a bill, borrow some money , scat around, go home, rinse, repeat, rinse , repeat..

I got the impression all that stuff, .. Alisons beige clothing, the driving stuff, was all being led to convey that Gerard deserved to skunk around.. ..that all this loose sex stuff on Gerards part was normal, necessary and entirely justified..

which I thought was mighty off .. considering the platform from which she placed herself.. pastors wife.. living 'authentically' in Christ, ( whatever that means ) etc..

Trooper I am sure that Allison disappointed them - she was so obviously unaffected by class, status, and name. She was in her twenties and already successful. This would no doubt have continued had she married someone who supported her. I think Allison's success was always a prickle in GBC foot.

haha... funny stuff, Gerard and his Strict Routine gig with the children.. he , of course had rather strict routine of his own.... shower, shave, go to work, bonk the staff, don't pay a bill, borrow some money, scat around, go home, yell at the kids, go to sleep and snore, get up , shower, shave, go to work, bonk the staff, don't pay a bill, borrow some money , scat around, go home, rinse, repeat, rinse , repeat..

Scat around lol

Scat around lol

He had variations on his Strict Routine.. go to Rotary, lie, go to a business meeting , Lie, go to a house launching ,Lie, go back to the office at night and bonk the staff, lie to the bonk , come home and lie.. ..get up, shower, shave, go to work, bonk the staff, blerg blah repeat repeat repeat.. :floorlaugh:

his Strictest Routine, was , breathe, lie, breathe , lie , breathe , lie, breathe , lie..

and another thing , while I am peeved... the day before, Alison had to pick up Olivia from the hospital.. Olivia being a migraine sufferer... bad enough to be hospitalised.. how debilitating is that, but after some hours of babble re ALison not driving ,apparently, Alison drives to the hospital to pick up Olivia ..

unless ALison walked there and carried Olivia back to mum and dads..

I just don't get it.

No me either. The driving thing really had no substance. Although now I can see O's motive to make Allison look bad - she was trying to prove to her husband that he didn't get second best by not ending up with Allison, that and protect her brother in the end.
But I am guessing well before April 2012 she put her 2 cents in every chance she got to put Allison in bad light - to prove to her hubby he done so well getting her. Jealousy plus from old OBC there I am betting!

I have been so impressed and fascinated by the strategies, styles and approaches of both the prosecution and defence teams. Todd Fuller QC is brilliant. Danny Boyle's style is quite a contrast and a number of people have commented on his regular use of "ummm". I can see how some could find it a bit irritating but I saw him yesterday very effectively get to the heart of the matter with Dr Mark Schramm. Just fascinating.

As I thought about this, I was reminded of one of my favourite TV shows ever. Anyone else remember Columbo?"

"His absent-minded approach to cases, his distracted outbursts and constant pestering of suspects is his modus operandi. He is gifted at lulling anyone guilty into a false sense of security. Often he would pursue a line of question that brings about minimal information, not pressing enough to cause the suspect any alarm. Columbo would thank the suspect, and turn to leave - only to turn back at the last second, claiming to suddenly have remembered something (stating, "Oh, uh, one more thing..." or some variant thereof), and present the suspect with a far more serious and vital question, catching the suspect off guard. This is referred to as "the false exit".
Source: Wikipedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members