General Discussion Thread #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems there will be a tv special tonight:

"Watch the full story on “20/20: The Fast Times of Oscar Pistorius” TONIGHT at 10 ET" (from abc website

Not sure if you guys know about this..

Dateline Friday at 8pm/7c
Dateline NBC's Keith Morrison tells the astonishing murder case against the Olympic track star Oscar Pistorius, that has shocked the world.

Seems there will be a tv special tonight:

"Watch the full story on “20/20: The Fast Times of Oscar Pistorius” TONIGHT at 10 ET" (from abc website

thanks.

Looks interesting: " including exclusive interviews with Dr. Gerry Versfeld, a long-time family friend and the doctor who amputated Oscar Pistorius’ legs; and Keven Lerena, a friend of both Oscar Pistorius and Reeva Steenkamp who says he was present when Pistorius accidentally shot his pistol in a previous incident. Robach also sits down with Reeva Steenkamp’s former boyfriend and her roommate, among others, and recreates Oscar Pistorius’ bedroom/bathroom for an inside look at what investigators – and the defense team — say might have happened that fateful night."

And don't forget the ID doc on Sunday: Beauty & the Blade Runner

http://www.channelguidemagblog.com/index.php/2013/03/01/oscar-pistorius-reeva-steenkamp/

Tonight: dateline at 8:00-10:00 EST then 20/20 at 10 EST.

Sometimes I wish I had cable. I'm sure I'll catch up on youtube somehow.

OK, done with the affidavit. Story doesn't square. The only reason for me to lock myself in the toilet using a key is because I am trying to keep someone/something out. I don't buy the "I didn't notice my GF was not in bed when I got up to get the fan". Fishy.

Cell Phones' GPS Tracking History Will Be Crucial At Trial

Turns out that a cell phone's location history is continously tracked and recorded--to within a meter at all times. All the phones involved of both of them have this.

See here:
Oscar Pistorius cell phone holds vital clue - YouTube

PS: Someone please send a copy of this to SA Police and prosecutors. :)

has this been posted? (video re: oscar, alcohol and the bail condition)

http://kevinlerena.com/

good find.

that is the guy who was present when Pistorius shot a pistol in the restaurant, and who will be in tonight's ABC 20/20: The Fast Times of Oscar Pistorius”

All he wanted to say was that Oscar doesn't drink a lot, which wasn't the question

Kevin is a 21 year old cruiserweight boxer with a record of 6-0 with 5 KOs.

OMG!

Another clip from tonight's 20/20.

Apparently we are going to see the other side of OP.

Fast Cars, Hot Temper, Guns: Finding the Real Oscar Pistorius

http://abcnews.go.com/International/fast-cars-hot-temper-guns-finding-real-oscar/story?id=18622162

Drinking 150 miles an hour, and everything that goes with it. I'd say he has another side for sure.

Well there it is from Kevin: "Oz happened to ask my one mate to see his gun. My mate passed the gun across to him and unfortunately the gun went off. The bullet missed my toe by an inch. I could have lost my foot," Lerena said.

"I've never seen a person's face change so quickly in my life," Lerena went on. "[Pistorius] went pale; he actually started shaking he was so apologetic."

Even freak accidents can be bad for one's image, so the incident was covered up.

"My friend took the fall for [Pistorius] because of his status,"
Lerena told "Good Morning America." "No one was saying 'protecting Oscar,' but someone else took the fall for us as a friend."

Well there it is frim Kevin: "Oz happened to ask my one mate to see his gun. My mate passed the gun across to him and unfortunately the gun went off. The bullet missed my toe by an inch. I could have lost my foot," Lerena said.

"I've never seen a person's face change so quickly in my life," Lerena went on. "[Pistorius] went pale; he actually started shaking he was so apologetic."

Even freak accidents can be bad for one's image, so the incident was covered up.

"My friend took the fall for [Pistorius] because of his status,"
Lerena told "Good Morning America." "No one was saying 'protecting Oscar,' but someone else took the fall for us as a friend."

Thanks.

But I misspelled "driving" as drinking.

150 MPH on the highway! Not OK.

Watching the Dateline special. More information about RS, but no details about the crime yet that we don't already know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsHansford24