General Discussion Thread #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And some of us have refuted several times what you have there. And also cited new sources for some of this. Until the actual autopsy report is released all of us are speculating. All of us are opining.

And shots to the right side of her head and body help prove my points, as the angle of firing into door and hitting RS would more likely be possible to hit RS on the left side! Very unlikely to hit her on the right side in cramped toilet from that angle of standing on the right. Maybe next to impossible given exact dimensions of the toilet, which I do not have.

Furthermore "right side of the head" does not preclude this meaning the "back, right side of the head." Again if this was the front, right side of the head than those who viewed her head, such as Mr Myers, would not have said that they saw little or no damage therein.

I have just read the updates, but I don't seem to be able to follow what you are putting forth here. Please restate it for me. Certainly no offense intended, I am just not getting your point from the words...

And some of us have refuted several times what you have there. And also cited new sources for some of this. Until the actual autopsy report is released all of us are speculating. All of us are opining.

And shots to the right side of her head and body help prove my points, as the angle of firing into door and hitting RS would more likely be possible to hit RS on the left side! Very unlikely to hit her on the right side in cramped toilet from that angle of standing on the right. Maybe next to impossible given exact dimensions of the toilet, which I do not have.

Furthermore "right side of the head" does not preclude this meaning the "back, right side of the head." Again if this was the front, right side of the head than those who viewed her head, such as Mr Myers, would not have said that they saw little or no damage therein.

The shots through the door would more likely hit her on the left side? If she sat on the toilet, the left side of her head was facing the opposite wall. She was also hit in the right elbow and hip, which are not on the back of her body.

The shots through the door would more likely hit her on the left side? If she sat on the toilet, the left side of her head was facing the opposite wall. She was also hit in the right elbow and hip, which are not on the back of her body.

And all that fits with reports that were said to come from the police that she was shot first in the hip in the bedroom. Next to nothing is a definitive source--including what you would like to be the whole Universe--the scantiness released by the Pros at bail hearing.

And fits with the scenario that she may have been placed on the toilet which is why he needed to carry her afterwards.

Botha has well indicated since that the Pros. tries in general, to release as little as possible, and would have little to do with what will come out during trial.

And all that fits with reports that were said to come from the police that she was shot first in the hip in the bedroom. Next to nothing is a definitive source--including what you would like to be the whole Universe--the scantiness released by the Pros at bail hearing.

And fits with the scenario that she may have been placed on the toilet which is why he needed to carry her afterwards.

Botha has well indicated since that the Pros. tries in general, to release as little as possible, and would have little to do with what will come out during trial.

:what: What did you say?

4. Investigators also revealed the bathroom door through which Reeva Steenkamp was shot opens inwards. It means she could have used her body to try to stop it being pushed open

OP's affidavit seems to be a total fabrication of events, later written and tailored to fit in with the known facts, the findings of his hired defence teams examination of the crime scene. Little seemingly insignificant snippets of information which have been included here and there but really are very important i.e.

When his team examined the crime scene the balcony doors, must have been found to be open so in his intruder story he has to account for this.

After the closing balcony doors , blinds, curtains, pitch blackness to cover how he didn't notice RS was not in the bed, he has to think of something to open all of them again. ( I opened the balcony doors and screamed for help) accounting for some screaming as well.

He shoots through the toilet door, then he gives the door a bashing with a cricket bat to open locked toilet door ( a panel or panels broke off and I found the key on the floor and I unlocked and opened the door).

This also added to be in line with the evidence from crime scene reports maybe to cover the key being found to be in the unlocked position on the outside of the toilet door. So maybe RS was indeed trying to hold the door shut and the door was never locked at all.

I would use her as a witness myself from what I know about domestic violence.

I understand that POV. (I have well used her case here myself to show OP's problems [rage, alcohol, nearest object, etc.]) But this is another case, and the defense will just say she hates him from the other case. It just plants doubt when there is a prior history.

Prob. a moot point.
It's prob not her; she may not even live there now.

What do you think of all the new stuff?

Hi there I am new and have read both forums
:ST is his former neighbour, so she doesn't live in the some estate anymore.

As I am new and don't know yet how to use qoutes, also English is my second language I don't mind if someone help my post to be more understandable by others.
I have doubt from the start of OP affidavit: let's go back to start:
He claimed that he 1. Woke up and as he woke up he didn't mentioned that he saw Reeva beside him, or heard her birthing or moving in bed- room has enough light from outside. 2. As he awoke naturally he didn't jump right away to grab fun, close door etc.?when you are in the bed and wake up during the night, You can hear all the noises and movements from your bed, especially, body next to you.
3. He get fun and put inside
4. Close the sliding door
5. Close the blinds
6. Close the curtains
When did he heard the noise? Doing number: 3,4,5 or 6?

"the brother, the attorney and the locksmith..."

LOL, that's so funny in so many ways.

Why, in the middle of a homicide investigation, where your brother is the admitted shooter of his girlfriend that he loved to the point of marriage (so you know her and care for her too) do you gather up yourself, a lawyer, and a locksmith at 4:15 AM!? I'm still laughing! It is just so unbelievable.

Just shows you where his priorities lay!!!

If he heard the noise during Number 1. he wouldn't be able to finish other 3 things he said he done.
I know he made status that his room was pitch black, which means that he was able to finish all the tasks, which would suggest that he heard the noise when he was inside the bedroom.
So Reeva didn't go to toilet when he was on balcony otherwise he would hear the noise and jump right away to get the gun. That means he wouldn't be able to close door, blinds, curtains. And of course he couldn't clime that room was pitch dark.
If he heard the noise while closing door, he would turn around and see that Reeva is not in bed because light would come trough door (no yet blinds or curtains).

So here is OP with his lies closing his blinds and curtains and not hearing his gf coming out of bed only couple of meters away when he supposedly heard noise. For Reeva to get up and him not "seeing" her it's only when he was in pitch black and wouldn't Reeva then put lights in bathroom and toilet to see where she is going?

So here is OP with his lies closing his blinds and curtains and not hearing his gf coming out of bed only couple of meters away when he supposedly heard noise. For Reeva to get up and him not "seeing" her it's only when he was in pitch black and wouldn't Reeva then put lights in bathroom and toilet to see where she is going?

You have made some good points, here Zina. IMO the sequence of events does not gel with me. She probably would have put lights on in bedroom too. I think the witness neighbour will testify that all the lights were on the whole time too!

The BBC doc, later today--including iplayer ready to go at 2100:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01rb2y0

Of course, without the forensics, autopsy etc, they are speculating as we are. Some have already objected to the title: "What really happened."

But there will be new things: "Featuring special 3-D graphics, sworn testimony and exclusive interviews, the film attempts to give the most complete picture yet of what may have happened in Oscar Pistorius's apartment in the early hours of February 14th"

Update: Does anyone know if that will viewable to all? Or are some countries blocked? One has to listen live at those times?

TIA

You have made some good points, here Zina. IMO the sequence of events does not gel with me. She probably would have put lights on in bedroom too. I think the witness neighbour will testify that all the lights were on the whole time too!

By OP version it's seem he only heard the noise when he finished all the tasks (brought fan, closed door, put blinds and curtains) which is impossible coz he already was 1 meter from bed where they slept and he would rather heard her getting out of bed then, or walking towards bathroom. He can't claim he heard the noise while on balcony, because then he wouldn't be able to finish other tasks so he could claim that room was "pitch black"?
Doesn't his affidavit contradicts it's self?

Why did they let OP leave prison if he was on suicide watch?

My first comment on this report is that the media have reported almost since Day One that OP was on suicide watch.

"The athlete is said to be on suicide watch due to fears the blade runner might take his own life over charges for the ‘pre-planned’ murder of his model girlfriend, it emerged last night."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ged-murder-Reeva-Steenkamp.html#ixzz2N7LG1zRJ

and that they are monitoring his mental health.

So would not that have been a good reason not to let him out on bail in the first place?

What a responsibility for Uncle Arnold and his wife to have in their home. Maybe they have become fed up with having him there since so he wants to return home.

Maybe OP's mental health had not been assessed then so if this latest report is true and he is suicidal, then he should be locked up NOW. He is a danger to himself and a danger to society especially if Uncle Arnold gives him access to any of his many guns.

I just hope that this latest bail relaxation hearing leads to their putting him back in prison or in a secure psychiatric hospital.

Otherwise, is OP going to fake being suicidal because lawyers will then have a reason to delay the trial or get him off on a lighter sentence. So has he asked his friend to go to the media and start the rumour?

IMO OP has NPD. That narcissists are prone to suicide is a myth according to Dr Sam Vaknin, a self-confessed narcissist himself, who is a polific writer on narcissism. He states:

"Regarding the myth (that narcissists are prone to suicide, especially in the wake of a life crisis involving a grave narcissistic injury):

Narcissists very rarely commit suicide. They react with suicidal ideation and reactive psychoses to severe stress – but to commit suicide runs against the grain of narcissism. This is more of a Borderline (BPD) behavior. The differential diagnosis of NPD from BPD rests on the absence of attempted suicide and self-mutilation in NPD.

In response to a life crisis (divorce, public disgrace, imprisonment, accident, bankruptcy, terminal or disfiguring illness) the narcissist is likely to adopt either of two reactions:

1. The narcissist finally refers himself to therapy, realising that something is dangerously wrong with him. Statistics show that talk therapies are rather ineffective with narcissism. Soon enough, the therapist is bored, fed up or actively repelled by the grandiose fantasies and open contempt of the narcissist. The therapeutic alliance crumbles and the narcissist emerges "triumphant" having sucked the therapist's energy dry.

2. The narcissist frantically gropes for alternative Sources of Narcissistic Supply. Narcissists are very creative. If all else fails, they exhibitionistically make use of their own misery. Or they lie, create a fantasy, confabulate, harp on other people's emotions, fake a medical condition, pull a stunt, fall in ideal love, make a provocative move or commit a crime… The narcissist is bound to come up with a surprising angle to extract his narcissistic supply from a begrudging and mean world.

Experience shows that most narcissists go through (1) and then through (2).

The exposure of the False Self for what it is – false – is a major narcissistic injury. The narcissist is likely to react with severe self-deprecation and self-flagellation even to the point of suicidal ideation. This – on the inside. On the outside, he is likely to appear assertive and confident. This is his way of channelling his life-threatening aggression.

Rather than endure its assault and its frightening outcomes – he redirects his aggression, transforms it and hurls it at others.

What form this conversion assumes is nigh impossible to predict without knowing the narcissist in question intimately. It could be anything from cynical humour, through brutal honesty, verbal abuse, passive aggressive behaviours (frustrating others) and down to actual physical violence."

http://samvak.tripod.com/narcissismmyths.html

So by all means intruder story didn't happened that fatal night.
Most likely is RS made him extremely angry that he went berserk and he end up killing her. All earlier speculations I read I think nobody had mentioned his mobile phone which he fail to give investigators and possibility that he maybe got message on it for Happy Valentines from some girl he was in relationship from overseas. Because valentines come first in Australia and New Zealand and he supposed to run in march here. And maybe Reeva saw it and knowing he was a player start questioning his "love" which made him crazy?

By OP version it's seem he only heard the noise when he finished all the tasks (brought fan, closed door, put blinds and curtains) which is impossible coz he already was 1 meter from bed where they slept and he would rather heard her getting out of bed then, or walking towards bathroom. He can't claim he heard the noise while on balcony, because then he wouldn't be able to finish other tasks so he could claim that room was "pitch black"?
Doesn't his affidavit contradicts it's self?

Zina, you are right. He cannot have it both ways! His affidavit is full of holes.

So by all means intruder story didn't happened that fatal night.
Most likely is RS made him extremely angry that he went berserk and he end up killing her. All earlier speculations I read I think nobody had mentioned his mobile phone which he fail to give investigators and possibility that he maybe got message on it for Happy Valentines from some girl he was in relationship from overseas. Because valentines come first in Australia and New Zealand and he supposed to run in march here. And maybe Reeva saw it and knowing he was a player start questioning his "love" which made him crazy?

Something set him off into a narcissistic rage IMO. We can only guess what it was now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pey