General Discussion Thread No. 17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Size 5 or 6 would be European 38 or 39. Definitely a very small size for a man. I am a woman, 5'6" & I wear a 6.5 - 7 shoe that is 40 or 41 Eur.

Very small, agreed. My older daughter wears a 35 Russian size, which I think is the same as European sizing , and she has about a size 3/4 adult women's shoe. So that sounds about right.

Well, Bob & Bob, it appears he has gone into hiding to avoid violating the sacred privacy of the confessional. The PJ want to question him and he cannot in good conscience divulge such confidences. This was from a DH French website but originally, there had been reports that the McCanns never went to confession. According to the Fr. report, they did and received absolution. I also read some time back that he had been reprimanded by his bishop for extending the church hospitality and keys. Anyway, he hasn't been seen for more than 4 days.

Another life ruined in this whole charade. I am sure that priest was happily going about his business before those two involved them in their sins! Now if they did confess to him that they killed Madeleine what a weight to put on that man & for him to have to stand idly by & watch them fool the world really must have been a dreadful burden, no wonder parishioners reported that he was troubled!

Another odd story about the sheets on Maddie's bed and the fact they were not disturbed:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...article_id=487650&in_page_id=1770&ito=newsnow

She had tucked Madeleine up in bed and when she returned to the apartment the sheets were still neatly in place.

"A child of that age wouldn't have been able to get out of bed without moving a thing," the friend said. 'Someone had carefully lifted her out.'

That is why the McCanns are sure Madeleine did not wander off alone.

The little girl's Cuddle Cat, which she always took to bed, was found on a ledge at adult height.

Make of that whatever you will. . . :rolleyes:

I don't know - did you find the link? :waitasec:

I didn't have a link, I read that information on the Madeleine thread along with the "oohs and ahhhs". Do you have one? Lots of people went Ah ha. Maybe one of them can supply the link? Hows about it?

I didn't have a link, I read that information on the Madeleine thread along with the "oohs and ahhhs". Do you have one? Lots of people went Ah ha. Maybe one of them can supply the link? Hows about it?
I misunderstood you, since you are the one who is bringing it up again. I never could find that link, but if you do, let us know.

I don't remember lots of people going ah ha. In fact, the only comment I remember was my own, which was, "that is a horrifying thought."

Definitely not "lots of people" saying anything at all.

I'm the only one I remember saying "AHA!",
I don't think it was here, and I say it like the
guy who does the step by step inch by inch thing
with I Love Lucy.

If I ever start saying "Aha!" then all of you will know I've had more than two glasses of wine or something stronger. :angel:

Meanwhile, back on the case . . .

I looked around for pictures of this reservoir where they are searching, and it looks really large and remote:

BarragemLake1.jpg
BarragemdaBravuraLake4.jpg

BarragemdaBravuraLake2.jpg

Map
BarragemdaBravuraLake3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors