General Discussion Thread No. 17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The parents exposed Maddy to danger, by leaving her home alone.

Gerry said in a matter-of-fact manner, while driving in his car. It's very rare for EU Nationals (his words, not mine) to vanish on holiday, the last case was Ben Needham in 1991. This video is on youtube.

Yes it is very rare, that's why this is all so suspicious and 90% of child murders are at the hands of family members, such as this recent case in Leeds: http://news.scotsman.com/topics.cfm?tid=684&id=1033192007

I disagree with nearly all of post 252 but as I dont know how to chop it up into bits I cant go through it all!!

I disagree with nearly all of post 252 but as I dont know how to chop it up into bits I cant go through it all!!
You disagree with.... :D :crazy:

Originally Posted by Barnaby
Could you post a link to where you read that Tuba please, I would be interested to read it. TIA!

I think Dr Creepin / Velma article is well written and flows well -

You wont be surprised to know that I think most of it is based on flawed logic , huge assumptions it is mostly based on unsubstantitated news stories - a very personal view point of the case - which is fair enough - everyone has an opinion but nothing new - just the same old same old

Unbelievable! By bigger bossoms and more maternal she means dowdy and less attractive, imo. Poor pretty Katie McCann - cry me a river.:bang:

I read the Fox news article, and McCann's take on her treatment.

A quote from M. Angelou comes to mind, "When people show you who they are, believe them."

Well I guess you gotta be HUGE, GIGANTIC & GINORMOUS to be a good mother so that kinda rules me out :laugh:

Kate! What are you thinking? I have it on good authority that women can be good moms even with serious handicaps, such as being skinny and boobless.

It's not your "nonmaternal" looks that causes me to wonder about your parenting abilities, you poor dear deluded thing.

It's the fact that you left your three babies alone to go drink and party. It's the way you'd rather jog, jetset and raise money on the Marketing Maddie campaign trail,rather than scour the countryside looking for your daughter. It's how you refused to answer key questions put to you by PLE. It's the way you keep changing your story on the chronology and circumstances of your daughter's disappearance. And yes, Kate, it's the way you answered the question about what would you say to your missing daughter in such a nonpersonal way.

Kate, honey, I am a mom. (And a darned fine one, EVEN after my breast reduction surgery a few years back.) I have certain instincts about mothering and I've seen and talked to lots and lots of other mothers enough to form some basic opinions about how moms operate.

Your looks have nothing to do with the judgments I make regarding your innocence or guilt. I'd still think you were a selfish, negligent parent even if you did have ample bosoms.

And Kate, dear. The more you say stupid things like today's statement, the less likely it is that I'll be able to feel much sympathy for you.

I had posted the original article in the media sticky before FOXnews picked it up. I think what is equally amazing to the unbelievable narcissism of Kate's statements is how Kate's mother basically says that talking about any detail that reflects poorly on McCann's makes you "bad"

Kate! What are you thinking? I have it on good authority that women can be good moms even with serious handicaps, such as being skinny and boobless.

It's not your "nonmaternal" looks that causes me to wonder about your parenting abilities, you poor dear deluded thing.

It's the fact that you left your three babies alone to go drink and party. It's the way you'd rather jog, jetset and raise money on the Marketing Maddie campaign trail,rather than scour the countryside looking for your daughter. It's how you refused to answer key questions put to you by PLE. It's the way you keep changing your story on the chronology and circumstances of your daughter's disappearance. And yes, Kate, it's the way you answered the question about what would you say to your missing daughter in such a nonpersonal way.

Kate, honey, I am a mom. (And a darned fine one, EVEN after my breast reduction surgery a few years back.) I have certain instincts about mothering and I've seen and talked to lots and lots of other mothers enough to form some basic opinions about how moms operate.

Your looks have nothing to do with the judgments I make regarding your innocence or guilt. I'd still think you were a selfish, negligent parent even if you did have ample bosoms.

And Kate, dear. The more you say stupid things like today's statement, the less likely it is that I'll be able to feel much sympathy for you.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
you said it sista

Beat me to it! Yeah, I'd feel much sorrier for her if she had bigger "bosoms"

Is this lady for real?

Myabe she was confused and meant her IQ was related to her breast size ....:doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse