General Discussion Thread No. 17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ma Healy is out of her tree. What? Is Jane Tanner, Russell O'Brien's gf, more maternal because she has behemoth bazongas??

These wacky Brits are so entertaining.

She is giving Brits a bad name...

For a couple of people who are supposed to be brighter than most ( ie their profession as physicians) they really are quite moronic. One of the other posters said it all in respect to her maternal instincts and the persecution she is receiving.. it has nothing to do with appearances but solely on her performance as a mother.

Ma Healy is out of her tree. What? Is Jane Tanner, Russell O'Brien's gf, more maternal because she has behemoth bazongas??

These wacky Brits are so entertaining.

Please,this is NOT about Brits v the rest of the world,its about a missing little girl-lets not forget that.

Sorry, daffodil, I did not mean to impugn an entire race of fine people.

To clarify, I should say I meant THESE PARTICULAR BRITS who are friends and family of Gerry and Kate McCann, and the McCanns themselves, worst of all.

She is giving Brits a bad name...

For a couple of people who are supposed to be brighter than most ( ie their profession as physicians) they really are quite moronic. One of the other posters said it all in respect to her maternal instincts and the persecution she is receiving.. it has nothing to do with appearances but solely on her performance as a mother.

Sometimes I feel as if I am watching a Benny Hill episode with these families, McCann and Healy.

'I was deceived' says the Portuguese priest who comforted Gerry and Kate McCann"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...article_id=488262&in_page_id=1770&ito=newsnow

Police Trying to Make Kate Crack

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/22393

The source said: “Kate McCann’s life and background is being looked at under a magnifying glass. Her mental and physical health leading up to Madeleine’s disappearance could be key to the investigation. “We want to know if she was taking sedatives or any other kind of medication which may have affected her state of mind.”

PJ's recent search of the OC apartment was somewhat focussed on a utility room under the stairs of the building. The dogs also exhibited interest in the little room. Was there an ice machine in there?

PJ's recent search of the OC apartment was somewhat focussed on a utility room under the stairs of the building. The dogs also exhibited interest in the little room. Was there an ice machine in there?
I don't know - that's a scary thought! :(

Weren't there rumors about a refrigerator being involved somehow?

Please,this is NOT about Brits v the rest of the world,its about a missing little girl-lets not forget that.

Actually daffodil, the little girl is now sadly apparently dead! Bodily fluids, cadavre dogs, lies and contradicting timescales! Nah, as much as I would have loved to seen a happy ending, for this story there is no fairytale, it has always been a nightmare.

For folks out there in the USA, us Brits are disgusted!!! Trust me, there are some pro-McCanners around but I can assure you that the vast majority of the public over here detest them.

Missing girl? Since when have the McCanns been bothered about that? LOATHESOME, sorry had to be said, 2 doctors that have duped the British Public and disgraced their profession. Maddy? Actually it is only the public who appear to care at all. Had these two incompentent, inapporpriate doctors been good parents they would never have left the kids in the first place.So what do we have, abandonement, fraud, international conspiracy, perverting the course of justice and that is just for starters!

Oh and the majority of the British public applaud the PJ! What other justice system would have afforded them so much attention? To what..........be kicked in the teeth. But of course I expect a proMcCanner to pop in now and shout me down!! lol! Am I bovvered!!!!

Dunno if any of you have checked out Oppositional Defiance Disorder and Conduct Disorder, it sits nicely alongside ADHD! Oh and goes hand in hand with Separation Anxiety Disorder which is very common in hyperactive children, imagine had Maddy been suffering with that. What must she have felt, being left alone, scared and lonely. But phah, we here about Kates *advertiser censored* and her weight issues................how inappropriate is that?

Aspergers Syndrome and CD/ODD is another nasty combo, actually anything involving ODDand CD is pretty revolting. Check it out before you all dismiss it. These two doctors and Clarence are totally unaware of reality, they have no clue how folk are perceiving them which is why they continue to behave so oddly!

So the rest of the world, dunno where the pro McCann posters are on here, but can assure you we have some very suspicious posters on the UK forums. It would seem that the net is closing in on these two, my fear is that is going to be a messy catch, they will do anything to wriggle out of this one. Why are they fighting so hard...................coz they are starting to believe their own lies.

I am ashamed to be British, ashamed to be part of the medical profession and ashamed to be a parent in England. We the majority DO NOT CONDONE this behaviour, we deplore it. Someone is to blame and I believe there are enough indescrepancies already to point the finger at the family. The very least is child abandonement.

So apologies, but I am fed up to the back teeth of the McCanns, please don't think that the rest of us over here are like that!

I very rarely post, just lurk. Am big enough and ugly enough to take critic so heres the mud, please sling away:croc:

David Payne had supposedly seen the McCann children & Kate at seven on the evening of 3 May, but maybe that is closer to when his visit ended. Here's what jars me. The tennis lesson ran from 6 - 6:30, so Gerry could have been at 5A himself at the same time, 6:30, when Payne looked in. Why send someone else? Because he wanted to eat a meal after leaving the court but he was going to dine with Kate at the tapas restaurant! Payne is saying that the McCanns gave the children high tea but until now, the report had been that was taken care of at the creche & that Madeleine was on overtime, there until 6 p.m. It is only newspaper headlines that include the notion Gerry "feared for Kate". He is not quoted as saying that, only that David might look in on Kate. There may have been disagreement over cancelling the babysitter, thus the avoidance.

Researching the cancelled babysitter on-line. I first read about this cancellation here. I've been unable to find any report that the McCanns had originally ordered a sitter for 3 May. Not that we can expect accurate disclosure in the media but it's good that the PJ is going to insist on a minute by minute account of acitivites involving Kate McCann on 3 May. Underway, an effort to depose again all the members of the dinner party regarding that night. To date, there are many conflicting statements about who arrived when. There is more apparent agreement about when this one and that one left the table, McCann at 9:05, Oldfield & O'Brien at 9:25 (latter returning 9:55). I hope the plan to reconstruct the whole evening succeeds.

Both parents have said they have deep regret for not being there "at the moment Madeleine was taken." Assuming that everything else that they have maintained is true, Gerry was in 5A with the abductor. You couldn't expect to be there closer in time to the taking. The problem is that he elected moments or a moment to be with his children and could not recognise what was happening because of that. If he had been there before 9:05 and afterward, he would have noticed a lot of activity taking place. By 9:25, Matthew Oldfield observed that the children's room was brighter, lighter than he expected. The window & shutters were open, it was too late. Listening or looking once in awhile does not suffice.

Thanks, BOHO, for your insights. Actually the British people have been badly maligned by the McCanns, telling the world that child neglect is, in fact, a British tradition.

Oh, yes, two docs making a fortune have the right to treat their little ones like Oliver Twist.

I appreciate your honesty. Please post more often.

Actually daffodil, the little girl is now sadly apparently dead! Bodily fluids, cadavre dogs, lies and contradicting timescales! Nah, as much as I would have loved to seen a happy ending, for this story there is no fairytale, it has always been a nightmare.

For folks out there in the USA, us Brits are disgusted!!! Trust me, there are some pro-McCanners around but I can assure you that the vast majority of the public over here detest them.

Missing girl? Since when have the McCanns been bothered about that? LOATHESOME, sorry had to be said, 2 doctors that have duped the British Public and disgraced their profession. Maddy? Actually it is only the public who appear to care at all. Had these two incompentent, inapporpriate doctors been good parents they would never have left the kids in the first place.So what do we have, abandonement, fraud, international conspiracy, perverting the course of justice and that is just for starters!

Oh and the majority of the British public applaud the PJ! What other justice system would have afforded them so much attention? To what..........be kicked in the teeth. But of course I expect a proMcCanner to pop in now and shout me down!! lol! Am I bovvered!!!!

Dunno if any of you have checked out Oppositional Defiance Disorder and Conduct Disorder, it sits nicely alongside ADHD! Oh and goes hand in hand with Separation Anxiety Disorder which is very common in hyperactive children, imagine had Maddy been suffering with that. What must she have felt, being left alone, scared and lonely. But phah, we here about Kates *advertiser censored* and her weight issues................how inappropriate is that?

Aspergers Syndrome and CD/ODD is another nasty combo, actually anything involving ODDand CD is pretty revolting. Check it out before you all dismiss it. These two doctors and Clarence are totally unaware of reality, they have no clue how folk are perceiving them which is why they continue to behave so oddly!

So the rest of the world, dunno where the pro McCann posters are on here, but can assure you we have some very suspicious posters on the UK forums. It would seem that the net is closing in on these two, my fear is that is going to be a messy catch, they will do anything to wriggle out of this one. Why are they fighting so hard...................coz they are starting to believe their own lies.

I am ashamed to be British, ashamed to be part of the medical profession and ashamed to be a parent in England. We the majority DO NOT CONDONE this behaviour, we deplore it. Someone is to blame and I believe there are enough indescrepancies already to point the finger at the family. The very least is child abandonement.

So apologies, but I am fed up to the back teeth of the McCanns, please don't think that the rest of us over here are like that!

I very rarely post, just lurk. Am big enough and ugly enough to take critic so heres the mud, please sling away:croc:

Excellent post Boho! I too deplore the actions of these people & 'am ashamed that the UK people have been tarred with the brush of not being good parents because of them. I too vehemently disagree that this is the way the majority of UK parents behave, they do not & all the good mothers are not big breasted & unattractive.
Kate McCann should be ashamed of herself not only her blatant disregard for her children all 3 of them, let's not forget that she ran back to the Tapas bar to make her announcement & left the twins, thinking that Madeleine had been abducted?? Was she bloody mad? Of course if she knew that Madeleine had not been abducted then that is a different story!
Whatever way, I have no clue how these people are supposed to be intelligent & are actually doctors. All I can say is Thank God neither of them is my doctor, their total inability to care for their children makes one wonder what their medical prowess is & as for a bedside manner? OMG I can imagine "You're gonna die, deal with it!"
Tonight we heard more inconsistencies from Kates mother saying that the twins often woke up & went into Kate's room (strange she didn't say, Kate & Gerry's room) but we were told that the twins never woke at night & that was why they could be left alone! & they slept through all the commotion on May 3rd so how come if not drugged?

I totally take your point about poor frightened Madeleine alone & crying in that dark room, it doesn't bear thinking about! What cruel, cruel people! They & their friends have brought disgrace to the medical profession in UK!
However, I have friends who are doctors & they would never do something so careless, so I hope all will not be judged on the actions of these people.

The programme Dispatches is just starting & I hear Charlotte Pennington saying that she heard someone shouting "Maddy, Maddy" or Gabby or Abby, whatever, Well we know the McCanns never called her Maddy & even asked for her to be called Madeleine so why would anyone shout Maddy? This was before Charlotte Pennington even went into the apartment so it was at the very beginning when really only family would be starting to search.

Off to watch the rest of the programme now.

BOHO, glad to see you posted on this one and welcome to WS.. you wont find any mudslinging or criticism from me.. I would concur that the UK is not condoning nor believing the web of lies that has been spun by these 2 "parents" nor that of their friends. I think these 2 have been master manipulators and lying thru their teeth. As I said before they give the UK a bad name.. even more they are not representative of any sector of the UK, the medical profession nor of parents on the whole.. they are in a category unto themselves. While most of us in the world have the right to feel duped or angry.. its Madeline that has been the smallest and most tragic victim of the these 2.. as well as her siblings. I think regardless of how well feel about the McCanns, guilt or innocnece aside, Ultimately we all want the same thing.. to find this one beautiful little girl..

You're right, this is nothing to do with the British or Britain. This is a reflection of the modern civiliation population being saturated with "pop culture values." And by that I mean that for many (not all of course), children are just one more of the acquisitions – one more of the "must haves" – in a self-absorbed life. The children do NOT come first. They are trotted out when convenient, and put away so as not to interfere with what the parents want to do. It's all over the place in the US. I remember several years ago, I had taken a second job at a very well-respected day care center to work the evening shift, from 5:30 until midnight. My first (and last) night was in the nursery with the toddlers and the infants. I had three infants to look after and they had been dropped off at 6:30 am. Their parents regularly picked them up at 11:30 at night, after they had gone out to dinner and any other activity they wanted or needed to do. These babies ate all three meals at the center, had their bath at the center and were long asleep when their parents arrived. I could not stand to be there another night so I quit. These parents never saw their babies awake, spent no meals with them, did not bathe them or tuck them in.

Sorry I went on so, but it just breaks my heart.

You're right, this is nothing to do with the British or Britain. This is a reflection of the modern civiliation population being saturated with "pop culture values." And by that I mean that for many (not all of course), children are just one more of the acquisitions – one more of the "must haves" – in a self-absorbed life. The children do NOT come first. They are trotted out when convenient, and put away so as not to interfere with what the parents want to do. It's all over the place in the US. I remember several years ago, I had taken a second job at a very well-respected day care center to work the evening shift, from 5:30 until midnight. My first (and last) night was in the nursery with the toddlers and the infants. I had three infants to look after and they had been dropped off at 6:30 am. Their parents regularly picked them up at 11:30 at night, after they had gone out to dinner and any other activity they wanted or needed to do. These babies ate all three meals at the center, had their bath at the center and were long asleep when their parents arrived. I could not stand to be there another night so I quit. These parents never saw their babies awake, spent no meals with them, did not bathe them or tuck them in.

Sorry I went on so, but it just breaks my heart.

Aqua, I totally agree with you that behaviour is not good by any means on a regular basis but I have to say that at least these people did not leave their 2 year old babies alone with a 3 year old nanny!

The programme Dispatches is just starting & I hear Charlotte Pennington saying that she heard someone shouting "Maddy, Maddy" or Gabby or Abby, whatever, Well we know the McCanns never called her Maddy & even asked for her to be called Madeleine so why would anyone shout Maddy? This was before Charlotte Pennington even went into the apartment so it was at the very beginning when really only family would be starting to search.

Off to watch the rest of the programme now.

Well that programme was VERY interesting and well balanced. It gave you a good feeling for the geography of the area, even though the investigators couldn't get access to the apartment ot Tapas bar.

A few things stood out for me.

The concrete steps leading up to the apartment are very very steep with an iron gate at the bottom.

The shutters could have never been opened from the outside.

If she was taken it would have been more likely someone local rather than stolen to order or a paedophilia ring.

The pressure that was put on the police by the media was immense as it always is with missing child cases.

70% of harm done to children is by family members.

One of the investigators even went as far as to say the most likely "crime" occured IN the apartment but the opportunity was missed for good forensics with the contamination of the scene and we will never probably know what happened.

They eliminated Robert Murat immediately as a suspect and put it down to media pressure that he became an arguido.

There was also a lot of references to "staging" of events and conflicting stories when investigating the family members in cases like this.

I hope someone uploads this to youtube so you all can see it as its as confusing as the case. Im not suprised that it was so confusing because obviously you can't try the case on tv but it had some interesting moments.

What was your assessment of the guard-gate at the top of the stairs, to prevent children using them alone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo