General Discussion-Thread No. 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks JTF...I knew you or someone would know the answers.
I wonder since DSW got the size and date wrong did they get the make wrong? The UPC# matches JY receipt so the date was 05 with 4 pairs purchased if IIRC.

After reading and seeing all this compelling evidence the LE needs to get the cuffs out and ready. The DA needs to get the lead out of his pants IMO!

BTW...I saw on another website about the deck. Did you happen to see how NOT stained it was?

Thanks JTF...I knew you or someone would know the answers.
I wonder since DSW got the size and date wrong did they get the make wrong? The UPC# matches JY receipt so the date was 05 with 4 pairs purchased if IIRC.

After reading and seeing all this compelling evidence the LE needs to get the cuffs out and ready. The DA needs to get the lead out of his pants IMO!

BTW...I saw on another website about the deck. Did you happen to see how NOT stained it was?

Yea, I actually posted those photos when I went over there 11/07 after the cops took the boards. That deck was in bad shape. I can't imagine what 'shoe print' would have been seen 'in' deck stain ?

Just the Fax, where is this website so I can see your photos?

Just the Fax, where is this website so I can see your photos?

The 'new' boards were replaced by the realtor after the cops left 11/07....some due to bad condition. It is impossible to know where the 'print' was or which boards the cops took.
deck.jpg

Hey guys - are they going to arrest Jason soon? I remember when this case broke and we were all convinced it was him and yet I had doubts, it has been too long - what is going on? I am reading the docs now.

Thanks for the photo, JTFax. You seem to be everywhere and know way more about the Young and Cooper murders than normal. I know you claim to be "I'm nobody, who are you?" , like old Emily Dickenson used to say. I know you are SOMEbody but you won't tell!:rolleyes:

I bet Jason Young wasn't the man-about-the-house when it came to repairs and upkeep, from what I've read. Too busy swooning with the vulnerable women outside his marriage:cooler::wolf:

Hi fran

Sounds like he either taped the 'closer' on the door or simply inserted a 'shim' so it didn't completely close.

He was smart enough to realize a re-entry in the early am hours would be suspicious.

He was dumb enough to be seen on video leaving the hotel .

Killers always trip up somewhere.

My hubby and I have often used the swing arm bolt cover to allow the door to close almost completely but the brass swing arm keeps it from closing all the way and having to use a key to get back in. We do this when we run down the hall for ice or maybe run to the lobby to get coffee so that we don't have to try to use the key and have our hands full getting back in the door. When you're walking down the hall you really can't tell that the door is open at all by a small crack. I think he used the swing arm lock cover to keep the door ajar and of course during the middle of the night who is going to be up and down the hall checking closelly to see whose doors might be ajar.

My hubby and I have often used the swing arm bolt cover to allow the door to close almost completely but the brass swing arm keeps it from closing all the way and having to use a key to get back in. We do this when we run down the hall for ice or maybe run to the lobby to get coffee so that we don't have to try to use the key and have our hands full getting back in the door. When you're walking down the hall you really can't tell that the door is open at all by a small crack. I think he used the swing arm lock cover to keep the door ajar and of course during the middle of the night who is going to be up and down the hall checking closelly to see whose doors might be ajar.

What would the hotel employee think if they were dropping off the USA Today at the door or placing the receipt under the door at 5 am ?
If it were me, I would knock on the door to see if anyone was in the room and everything was ok.

What would the hotel employee think if they were dropping off the USA Today at the door or placing the receipt under the door at 5 am ?
If it were me, I would knock on the door to see if anyone was in the room and everything was ok.

Honestly, you can walk right up to the door and it really doesn't look open or ajar at all. Unless you accidentally bumped against it and it moved, you probably wouldn't notice.

Honestly, you can walk right up to the door and it really doesn't look open or ajar at all. Unless you accidentally bumped against it and it moved, you probably wouldn't notice.

Granted, the newspaper is placed outside the door on the hallway floor. The receipt, as you know, is slid under the door.
I see your point, but, think it would be quite a risk for him to do as you say. When he left the rock in the exit door, that could have been anybody. To have the door jam across in his room plus the rock in the exit door would be more suspicious imo.

I think it's more likely that he placed a business card or something to hold the dead bolt back. If he left the door jam across, I think it would have been mentioned in the sw along with the info on the rock in the exit door.

Thanks for the photo, JTFax. You seem to be everywhere and know way more about the Young and Cooper murders than normal. I know you claim to be "I'm nobody, who are you?" , like old Emily Dickenson used to say. I know you are SOMEbody but you won't tell!:rolleyes:

I'll let JTF give his 'connection', however, I would just like to say that JTF gives a profound meaning to the term 'Advocate'. He has been on this case since Day 1 and we all have a lot to thank him for. He has been Michelle and Rylan's cyber angel.
He has weathered the storm of trolls at other sites and has even been questioned by LE. He is a force to be 'reckoned' with as one particular poster would probably have to agree with.:D All in the name of justice.

I am looking forward to the trial and getting daily updates from jtf. I would only hope that if I had a loved one murdered that I would have someone like jtf around.

I'll let JTF give his 'connection', however, I would just like to say that JTF gives a profound meaning to the term 'Advocate'. He has been on this case since Day 1 and we all have a lot to thank him for. He has been Michelle and Rylan's cyber angel.
He has weathered the storm of trolls at other sites and has even been questioned by LE. He is a force to be 'reckoned' with as one particular poster would probably have to agree with.:D All in the name of justice.

I am looking forward to the trial and getting daily updates from jtf. I would only hope that if I had a loved one murdered that I would have someone like jtf around.

great post, jilly! I, for one, really appreciate all his extra effort to help us understand this case. Too bad every case doesn't have an angel like RPD in their corner. :clap:

Oh wow I forgot about RPD where is the fellow :) - poor Michelle.

Thanks for the kind words guys :)

From day one, I knew JLY was a killer.
Because of some personal connections to the case, I latched on to justice for Michelle....can't let go till the SOB is arrested :furious:

Yeah JTF! You set a great example for dogged determination. We need to get you similarly latched onto the Nancy C. case! I fear some of the same delays as the M.Y. case. I can't believe I had ZERO knowledge and mindshare of the Young murder case. I mean I was HERE in the area for 4 years already and had purchased my house and moved to Cary 6 months before Michelle's murder. And yet somehow it totally escaped my consciousness. I must have been in a cryonic state of suspension or something. Topsail brought me up-to-date with a riveting summary when we met and I'm (slowly) backtracking as I get time to acquaint myself with the finer points of this investigation. Most of the basics I've now got and several details too.

What, in your opinion, is the thing the DA is waiting for or needs, to have enough evidence to proceed forward and arrest the perp? And do you think it's a valid item or valid area of concern or is the DA just dragging his heels for some other reason?

great post, jilly! I, for one, really appreciate all his extra effort to help us understand this case. Too bad every case doesn't have an angel like RPD in their corner. :clap:

oops - I think I goofed! Didn't I mean JTF?

;)

Happy, I noticed your goof right away and said nothing. I have seen posts by RPD on another forum. Hmmmm... one and the same? Or just a goof? I love JTF, so it doesn't matter. :D

Happy, I noticed your goof right away and said nothing. I have seen posts by RPD on another forum. Hmmmm... one and the same? Or just a goof? I love JTF, so it doesn't matter. :D

I don't know if it's the same person or not...but in MY mind, it is! I love them both, too.

(So that was an unconscious slip of the fingers!) :eek:

Thanks for the kind words guys :)

From day one, I knew JLY was a killer.
Because of some personal connections to the case, I latched on to justice for Michelle....can't let go till the SOB is arrested :furious:

I'm starting to wonder if perhaps we'd be better off with a different DA in office.

It is depressing to see these women beaten and murdered and no action taken in court.

While you are up on the case more than most, it doesn't take Perry Mason to see that everything, EVERYTHING, JY has done is consistent with his having committed the murder. And, of course, he left evidence behind too.

The 911 tape made my blood boil when I heard it.

I wondered if Michelle's family would initiate a wrongful death suit against JY, but I haven't heard of it, and I could understand why they would not, for many reasons, despite the lay up that should be in civil court.

I'm starting to wonder if perhaps we'd be better off with a different DA in office.

It is depressing to see these women beaten and murdered and no action taken in court.

While you are up on the case more than most, it doesn't take Perry Mason to see that everything, EVERYTHING, JY has done is consistent with his having committed the murder. And, of course, he left evidence behind too.

The 911 tape made my blood boil when I heard it.

I wondered if Michelle's family would initiate a wrongful death suit against JY, but I haven't heard of it, and I could understand why they would not, for many reasons, despite the lay up that should be in civil court.

It will be interesting to see if this happens. Time is getting very short, it will soon be the 2 year limit for filing. In some ways I wish it would be filed as JY would have to take the stand. Sure he can refuse to say a word but based on civil law, refusal to speak will work against him. Way I see it, they have nothing to lose by filing for it. The only hang up may be because so much evidence has been hidden, there is still a sealed warrant or two out there. We shall see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member