General Discussions #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ewwwinteresting said:
Welcome Jess and thanks for joining in.

It does seem odd that he isn't "pretending" to at least care. He may be fully cooperating with LE and discussing this case on an ongoing basis with LE. Since LE is so tightlipped about everything, we don't know for sure he isn't. I sure hope this is the case. But I would think he would at least set up a reward fund to help catch the murderer. It's hard to believe money means that much to him that he wouldn't part with some of that "free" trust fund money to set up a reward.
I think that the reason there is no mention in the media or online anywhere of a reward for information leading to the arrest of Janet's murderer because a lot of people (even those who claim to be Raven's friends and even family members) think he did this. They have all been so quiet up to now I think to let the embezzlement charges and that whole deal blow over, and now that it pretty much has they are all hoping that these "other matters" will eventually just go away too. That makes me sick. If I had been murdered in my home practically in front of my child and my husband wasn't out raising hell to find the person who did it then I would assume he was to emotionally or physically ill to do so and in that case his sister would step up and do it for him.. if not her then another family member... I don't have a long list of friends but I have enuf close ones that even they would be out there knocking on doors looking for information or looking for people with information. He would not take our child and move several states away and seem to try to forget it all. Unfortunately that is the impression I get from Mr. Raven Abaroa.

Note to RAVEN: if you are not involved in your wife's murder... then for goodness sake do the right thing and make some noise for your wife. Demand some media attention and get this story out there!!! Call on anyone of these so called friends to start a letter writing campaign for you... phone calls.... a reward offering for new information.......what ever it takes... there is a MURDERER walking the streets ... and he KILLED YOUR WIFE AND THE MOTHER OF YOUR BABY! If you can't afford or can't figure out how to do this, and get some help. For all the love that seems to be out there in Janet's circle of life... the one so called MAN that should be out in the lime light being the VOICE FOR JANET should be her husband and partner.... RAVEN IF YOU ARE NOT GUILTY OF THIS THEN GET OFF YOUR BUTT AND BE A

Voice for Janet!

If you are worried about what people will say or think of you then you better get over yourself... your wife and Kaiden need your voice right now. The longer you stay silent the more it looks like YOU DID IT.

Jess said:
Did Raven voluntarily give a DNA sample ? Or did he know if he didn't give it, there would be a court order ? If he was truly cooperating, wouldn't the sample have been given much, much earlier ? like the next day to rule himself out ?
I thought I had read he had given a sample just recently, but with other cases on the boards, I could easily be confused.

Truly a new lurker -- I have confused cases and from reading this board, I can't find any information that Raven has given a DNA sample. I still wonder why this hasn't happened. Seems to me it would be a logical step for the LE to take.

Jess said:
Truly a new lurker -- I have confused cases and from reading this board, I can't find any information that Raven has given a DNA sample. I still wonder why this hasn't happened. Seems to me it would be a logical step for the LE to take.
Hi Jess. The only information that we have regarding anything Raven has done is uncomfirmed. It has been posted here, uncomfirmed, that he was asked to take a polygraph test and he refused. Which to me shows that he's got something to hide. And I believe this piece of information it ture because I think that family members/close friends who prefer not to comment directly do contact people on this message board.

And maybe, just maybe the change in lead detective will draw the family out of their silence. Someone had mentioned that this might not be a good thing, so maybe the family will be changing their minds about following advice given to be silent while LE builds the case against a suspect.

Plus, I never realized that Raven does have free money--the trust fund in UT--that he could be using to fund a reward. But then again, maybe he's rewarding himself because he's already solved the case. Bad boy Raven, bad boy.

:laugh:
Jenifred said:
Plus, I never realized that Raven does have free money--the trust fund in UT--that he could be using to fund a reward. But then again, maybe he's rewarding himself because he's already solved the case. Bad boy Raven, bad boy.

Jen, I always enjoy your posts, but you've out done yourself on this one. :bang:

Jess said:
I have also heard that he gave a DNA sample after waiting a good while.

You did? I still haven't found anything that he has given them, but then again I'm sure LE isn't going to make an announcement that he did, but you would think there would be some news article or some sort of confirmation that he did. From what I hear, he hasn't given them yet, but I sure hope he has and if he hasn't I sure hope they make him give it soon.

rememberjanet said:
I have also heard that he gave a DNA sample after waiting a good while.
Do you know where you saw/read that? I've kept fairly good tabs on this case and I haven't seen that.

I don't think that his DNA is going to make or break this case though. Primarily because he was living in that house too. His DNA is just as much a part of the crime scene as Janet's. I'm just thinking that DNA is not going to be the smoking gun in this case--we've got to get more basic...say, the murder weapon. But that's long gone by now (unless LE's got it and aren't saying they do).

I think I got the information in a PM, but as I'm looking back at them I can't seem to find it and I can't remember who it was from. So I guess it's unconfirmed information at best. :waitasec: Sorry.

Look how many of us signed back in. I'm so happy. I counted 9 screen names. That the most I've seen in a long time.

Welcome back, friends.

Nice that there is finally some news to discuss.

I truly think though that this information was released more to Raven than to the public. LE is sending him a MESSAGE!

I like that idea golfmom. I love to think of that sleeze wriggling in antici-(say it!)-pation!

Jenifred said:
I like that idea golfmom. I love to think of that sleeze wriggling in antici-(say it!)-pation!

Jen are you kidding me? LOL

How sweet to find a Rocky fan.

golfmom said:
Jen are you kidding me? LOL

How sweet to find a Rocky fan.
LOL--I'm truly a Rocky virgin, but dang if I don't own that movie and try and figure it out every so often. But I am a member of the fan club!

Jenifred said:
LOL--I'm truly a Rocky virgin, but dang if I don't own that movie and try and figure it out every so often. But I am a member of the fan club!

I've logged (cough) (cough) a few uhhhh hundred viewings over the years.

golfmom said:
Do your kids know?

Jenifred said:
Do your kids know?

They found out last year when one of my girlfriends invited me to a midnight showing. :eek:

We had a blast. The kids don't understand why I won't let them see it. :angel:

golfmom said:
It's so dreamy, oh fantasy free me!
So you can't see me, no, not at all.

In another dimension, with voyeuristic intention,
Well secluded, I see all................:dance:

Holy fishnets girl!! Whodda thunk... Hot patootie, bless my soul jumping out of planes and an [size=-1]unconventional conventioneer, [/size]does it get any better?

Next time you go sky diving.....CALL ME!!! ( I could really use a terrible thrill after all these years!)

confession: 150+ for me, guilty of performing the Time Warp on stage... oh to be young and crazy again.... as a matter of fact I was just playing the sound track while working in my sunflower garden the other day and my 13 year old son came out and said, MOM! the neighbors can hear this music... like I really care... I went to see RHPS with our neighbor 20 some years ago... he KNOWS!! lmao....

sorry for running of topic...

thanks for the memories gals!!

golfmom said:
Nice that there is finally some news to discuss.

I truly think though that this information was released more to Raven than to the public. LE is sending him a MESSAGE!
Okay, here comes the argumentative one! :)

I don't think that LE is the least bit interested in giving Raven a heads up. So I've been thinking about why else they would release this information. The only thing I've come up with so far is that perhaps there is someone that's been questioned by LE previously that hasn't been forthcoming. Perhaps there is some potentially incriminating e-mail between this person and Raven, and this is a message to that other person. Could LE be looking to turn someone against Raven or to jog someone's memory about something? Maybe scare someone into coming forward, worrying that they could get caught up in this mess if they don't divulge what they know?

JerseyGirl said:

I don't think that LE is the least bit interested in giving Raven a heads up. So I've been thinking about why else they would release this information. The only thing I've come up with so far is that perhaps there is someone that's been questioned by LE previously that hasn't been forthcoming. Perhaps there is some potentially incriminating e-mail between this person and Raven, and this is a message to that other person. Could LE be looking to turn someone against Raven or to jog someone's memory about something? Maybe scare someone into coming forward, worrying that they could get caught up in this mess if they don't divulge what they know?
I can't tell if I am agreeing with you, JG, or disagreeing. You be the judge.

I think they are trying to get Raven nervous. If there is another person--an acomplice--that's involved in this, then maybe LE is trying to get Raven to communicate with them. If they get Raven or the accomplice anxious by publishing these kinds of stories, it's like putting wrapped presents out before Christmas, eventually you know an excited child is going to peek. And I think that's what Raven/accomplice is going to do--crack and foul up.

I'd also be interested in comparing this to Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment. Has Raven been feeling good lately? Running any fevers?

JerseyGirl said:

Maybe to verify the coworker's story of exchanging emails, IM's or whichever it was....???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes