General theory thread and motives rehashed #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion, this seems sincere to me. TN looks upset, too.

The video convinced me both he and his mother knew his daughter was deceased and their mission was to deflect from him in anyway being the one responsible, so we'll just have to agree to disagree, but thank you for posting your opinion..JMHO

Most of my theories have Misty being 100% aware. If Misty killed Haleigh at or near the MH, and Tommy somehow ended up involved with it where he is the one who carried Haleigh away, then she might not know exactly where Haleigh ended up, but other than that, I think Misty knows everything else.

As far as Tommy, I haven't researched extensively into his background, but my impression is a downward spiral after Haleigh was gone.

MOO, I don't think any of the people in this case are completely 100% selfish and without feelings. I don't think there are very many, if any, people in the world who consider themselves 'the bad guy'. IMO, most people have rationalizations and justifications for their behavior that may not hold up to almost everyone else, but this is the belief system they operate under, and I think understanding that goes a long way towards understanding actions that otherwise seem so inexplicable.

This is why I can see the possibility of Tommy helping his sister because he loves her and wants to protect her, especially in the moment, but after it's all over, struggling with what has happened. If this is the case, it wouldn't surprise me if he talked to reduce his sentence, and it also wouldn't surprise me if he talked because he just couldn't keep quiet about it anymore.

Thanks for your response Lanie, very interesting.

bbm, possibly related, I wish we knew who told Granny Flo that Misty knocked HaLeigh in the head with a piece of wood or something and killed her when she said "It come from one of them in Florida is all I can say."

Yeah, but it does not take a rocket scientist to speculate it came from one of them in Florida, Flo was in the dark just like everyone else. I personally think Tommy never saw a dead Haleigh but just said it because he thought thats what the LE wanted to hear. Tommy must have knowledge that the cops were going to be there that night, probably because Ronald instructed him to remove who knows what. Something happened the night Ron got arrested for beating him up, that resulted in Ron cutting off a rats head to put it in his mailbox, people can say whatever they want about why that was done, as something this is normal human behavior for some reason, but a cut off head means shut up, and Tommy had already told all about Ron hitting him on the police report, so it was not that, so what was it?

The Jack Lane addy is very near the Edgewater addy for Belcher's Tree Service.

Hope1.png

So was Katrinas house basically on the water?

The Jack Lane addy is very near the Edgewater addy for Belcher's Tree Service.

Hope1.png

Was Belcher's Tree Service located on the St. Johns River or is the water close by a major tributary, or just a smaller stream that flows into the St. Johns River?

Also, is the area where Belcher's Tree Service is/was located easily accessable by boat from the Shell Harbor, Green Lane, PDM areas?

Was Belcher's Tree Service located on the St. Johns River or is the water close by a major tributary, or just a smaller stream that flows into the St. Johns River?

The address backs up to Dunn's Creek, a major tributary flowing directly into the St Johns River.

Also, is the area where Belcher's Tree Service is/was located easily accessable by boat from the Shell Harbor, Green Lane, PDM areas?

Yes, yes, and yes.

Yeah, but it does not take a rocket scientist to speculate it came from one of them in Florida, Flo was in the dark just like everyone else. I personally think Tommy never saw a dead Haleigh but just said it because he thought thats what the LE wanted to hear. Tommy must have knowledge that the cops were going to be there that night, probably because Ronald instructed him to remove who knows what. Something happened the night Ron got arrested for beating him up, that resulted in Ron cutting off a rats head to put it in his mailbox, people can say whatever they want about why that was done, as something this is normal human behavior for some reason, but a cut off head means shut up, and Tommy had already told all about Ron hitting him on the police report, so it was not that, so what was it?
I don't think it was because of the fight either. I also didn't buy the story that RC was testing Misty's lying skills. hogwash, IMO. IMO, this could fit in with RC covering for Misty, but so much was going on we haven't heard about, that it's hard to tell. One thing though, the whole rat thing, was disgusting and showed a real side to RC we hadn't seen before. MOO

I don't think it was because of the fight either. I also didn't buy the story that RC was testing Misty's lying skills. hogwash, IMO. IMO, this could fit in with RC covering for Misty, but so much was going on we haven't heard about, that it's hard to tell. One thing though, the whole rat thing, was disgusting and showed a real side to RC we hadn't seen before. MOO

One thing imo, is that there is something about Misty that made Ron CRAZY. I think he was very attracted to her, but she has a spine and a backbone, and is pretty "street" and would mouth off to Ron, something he can't handle, and was not used to hence looking at his past partners, (Crystal) she is very lackluster and meek and mellow, she actually left Ron and got away with her life, which is more than Misty has going on now. I think they were using drugs and they were fighting and Misty called Tommy, wanting to leave and told Tommy something about the night Haleigh went missing and that once again flipped out Ron to the extent he cut a head off a rat, or to be fair, maybe he just found one that way, and decided to toss it in Tommys mailbox, once again, taking the minor child to take the fall (she could not even be identified on the police report) In Rons drug addled brain, another allure to Misty was her age and how I bet he thought she could never be charged with anything because she was still a child, although married. But thats how I think Tommy is involved, knowing something after the fact without any proof to back it up. jmo

IMHO.. The something that happened that resulted in Ron C putting a headless rat in Tommy's mailbox was Ron C knew for a fact he could no longer depend on Tommy to keep his mouth shut about what had happened to Haleigh and the events of that night.....JMHO

I have always believed Haleigh was buried with RC's grandfather. There is another option I think may have happened, but I'd rather not post it.

4Jacy, do we know if caskets are buried in above ground vaults or below ground in cement vaults that area in Florida? The reason for me asking this is because RC had a friend who was a gravedigger who would have had access to a lot of things. I often wondered if HaLeigh had been buried underneath someone else's cement vault who's funeral was the day after she went missing. No one would have been the wiser. If they do inground burials then the hole could have been dug deeper and the container with HaLeigh's body could have been put in the site and the cement vault could have been put on top and prepped for the funeral the next day and I doubt very seriously anyone would have put two and two together. I cannot for the life of me see anyone throwing this child into the water. Too risky of something washing ashore eventially.

4Jacy, do we know if caskets are buried in above ground vaults or below ground in cement vaults that area in Florida? The reason for me asking this is because RC had a friend who was a gravedigger who would have had access to a lot of things. I often wondered if HaLeigh had been buried underneath someone else's cement vault who's funeral was the day after she went missing. No one would have been the wiser. If they do inground burials then the hole could have been dug deeper and the container with HaLeigh's body could have been put in the site and the cement vault could have been put on top and prepped for the funeral the next day and I doubt very seriously anyone would have put two and two together. I cannot for the life of me see anyone throwing this child into the water. Too risky of something washing ashore eventially.

I have always thought they managed by hook or crook to have her cremated..My theory is IF she was shot (and I believe she was) they could never risk her remains ever being found.IMHO.Any evidence of her being shot would lead straight to Ronald Cummings...JMHO
Do we know if the "gravedigger" friend has any connections to anyone empoyed at Watts Funeral Home.. I feel certain Ron C knows/knew people who were affiliated with the Funeral Home.. IIRC Jamie Watts even stated he knew Ron because he had done some landscape work there.JMHO

I have always thought they managed by hook or crook to have her cremated..My theory is IF she was shot (and I believe she was) they could never risk her remains ever being found.IMHO.Any evidence of her being shot would lead straight to Ronald Cummings...JMHO
Do we know if the "gravedigger" friend has any connections to anyone empoyed at Watts Funeral Home.. I feel certain Ron C knows/knew people who were affiliated with the Funeral Home.. IIRC Jamie Watts even stated he knew Ron because he had done some landscape work there.JMHO

If the child was cremated, dont you think there would be some cell record of Ron calling someone affiliated? Thats just so far out there, but if that happened, it was a planned murder. Ron was not someone who had a coroner in his back pocket, he was a low level nark. A body has to be prepared for cremation, you cant just throw in a body without draining it, etc. This was an accidental death, there was not enough time for him to kill her, then call Eddie the mortuary guy, no one is risking their livelihood for Ron, except Misty and Hope. jmo

If the child was cremated, dont you think there would be some cell record of Ron calling someone affiliated? Thats just so far out there, but if that happened, it was a planned murder. Ron was not someone who had a coroner in his back pocket, he was a low level, nark, imo.

IMHO..Ron Cummings being a low level nark has absolutely nothing to do with the fact he is a coward and a sneak. We are dealing with someone who absolutely refuses to take zero responsibility for any of his actions ever..

IMHO.. I don't view my thoughts on the subject as being that far out there either...
One thing I have learned from following this case is we are dealing with some underhanded, deceiving, manipulating people.. People who have proven they will do anything to keep the truth from ever being revealed...JMHO

Also, IMHO IF he contacted anyone by cell phone for that task he wouldn't have used his cell phone to do it....JMHO

ETA.. It didn't have to be a murder.. Bottom Line..His major concern was/is to cover his rear at all cost...JMHO

IMHO..Ron Cummings being a low level nark has absolutely nothing to do with the fact he is a coward and a sneak. We are dealing with someone who absolutely refuses to take zero responsibility for any of his actions ever..

IMHO.. I don't view my thoughts on the subject as being that far out there either...
One thing I have learned from following this case is we are dealing with some underhanded, deceiving, manipulating people.. People who have proven they will do anything to keep the truth from ever being revealed...JMHO

Also, IMHO IF he contacted anyone by cell phone for that task he wouldn't have used his cell phone to do it....JMHO

I was not personally insulting you, its my opinion its out there, I dont take it personal if someone does not see eye to eye, it is an out there theory, imo. No one but him took the gruesome task of disposing of his daughter. Just because some guy from the funeral home collected donations for him at one point in time does jump out to me as sinister, or is there some other connection thats been talked about? I maintain no one is risking their business and the death of a child for Ronald, unless someone owed him a favor, and Ron was never an honorable kind of wanna be with any kind of pull whatsoever. JMO

I was not personally insulting you, its my opinion its out there, I dont take it personal if someone does not see eye to eye, it is an out there theory, imo. No one but him took the gruesome task of disposing of his daughter. Just because some guy from the funeral home collected donations for him at one point in time does jump out to me as sinister, or is there some other connection thats been talked about? I maintain no one is risking their business and the death of a child for Ronald, unless someone owed him a favor, and Ron was never an honorable kind of wanna be with any kind of pull whatsoever. JMO

Let me make myself clear.....I have never ever stated Jaimie Watts was/is sinister or suspect in anyway and I have never ever stated I suspect him of having any knowledge of anything underhanded going on within his place of business... My understanding for sometime now has been there is a pet crematorium on the premises and I suspect regulations for the use of that service is not quite as restricted or as expensive......JMHO

Also, I was not insulted by your remark.. I just felt the need to say, I don't view my suspicions as being that far out there or being that far off base...JMHO..

Thanks for your response Lanie, very interesting.

bbm, possibly related, I wish we knew who told Granny Flo that Misty knocked HaLeigh in the head with a piece of wood or something and killed her when she said "It come from one of them in Florida is all I can say."

Flossie, I tend to go to the more simplistic when looking at these cases. I know there are times when it is a conspiracy, and at least some of LE is involved in covering up, etc. etc. etc., but to me this isn't one of those times.

IMO, what Granny Flo said doesn't amount to a hill of beans.

I've known people like these people. I would bet Granny Flo is a woman who worked hard her whole life and tried her best to do what she could for her family with what she had, and I don't think any of them have had much for a long time. I would bet she had a hard time saying no to her kids and grandkids, and I would bet she has had little respect or appreciation for it.

Regardless of what they've said in public, IMO this family has been discussing Haleigh behind closed doors, and have speculated on if Misty did this or Misty did that (along with what they think Ron did, Tommy, etc), just like we have in here.

IMO, Granny Flo was a woman who had been taken for granted most of her life, and suddenly people want to hear what she has to say, she's being treated as if she's important, she's being fussed over and pampered, and I think it went to her head very quickly. IMO, I think she believed NG and her staff really cared about her, and she wanted to please them because they were nice to her, and she let her mouth get away from her.

So, long story short :)what:) I think she was repeating things that were being tossed around by family members trying to figure out what could have happened.

Because on most days I do feel like Haleighs death was accidental, not sure of means, but it was not planned, it happened, Ron panicked, found a place to bury her, its all simple. Its not because it was a full moon and all the Croslin siblings united to sacrifice a blonde child. You can not have many people in cahoots, especially greedy drug addicts who would sell each other out for a dollar. It wasnt some complex crime where Rons underworld friends came out to help him and drop their whole lives and jeopardize their lives for his. The people who helped him were two young girls, one who had loved him forever and one who just met him and thought she loved him, and maybe a troubled Aunt who was a caregiver to the children, who has since died, who brought Ron and Misty to the fateful drug deal, who was Hopes mom........ I just cant shake there is so much more to this story involving Hope and Katrina. jmo

Morning peeps!
I have a question and i figured you ladies could help me.

Im looking for the video of a guy explaining Chrystal sheffields fake pic of Haleigh
i saw it once and now cant find it again thanks to anyone that can help me...

Morning peeps!
I have a question and i figured you ladies could help me.

Im looking for the video of a guy explaining Chrystal sheffields fake pic of Haleigh
i saw it once and now cant find it again thanks to anyone that can help me...

There was never a fake pic, the guy just didnt understand Crystal is not a small gal and basically insinuated her arms were not hers, it was pretty pathetic. jmo

Let me make myself clear.....I have never ever stated Jaimie Watts was/is sinister or suspect in anyway and I have never ever stated I suspect him of having any knowledge of anything underhanded going on within his place of business... My understanding for sometime now has been there is a pet crematorium on the premises and I suspect regulations for the use of that service is not quite as restricted or as expensive......JMHO

Also, I was not insulted by your remark.. I just felt the need to say, I don't view my suspicions as being that far out there or being that far off base...JMHO..

I have always thought there was something in this theory that beared thought. I don't think Ron killed his daughter on purpose and I think that there would be efforts to treat her body with dignity as well as insuring there would be no evidence. I think IMO that perhaps his dad or some of that side took care of the disposal. I just don't know lately what is going on. I am sure that Haliegh is dead and they ALL know what happened.

All the above is My own opinion.

Wasn't there a report that TN had bought several outfits for Haleigh on the 9th? I will look for a link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twitchhiker