George and Krystal Holloway/River Cruz *MERGED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think GA had sex with River - I think River wanted to get her hands on the fame surrounding this case & manipulated GA during a very vulnerable time. I think River went after GA & GA probably thought it was nice to have someone telling him how wonderful he is. We know about River b/c she wanted us to know about her - she wanted to be part of this case. I don't have any messages saved from two years ago. During GA's time with River he could have said "my daughter could have never killed her daughter in cold blood so it must have been an accident." BUT I don't even believe GA said anything to River about Casey or Caylee. I think River made up this conversation b/c she wanted to be part of the case. I think River had decided to be she wanted to be a star witness & tried to say things to make it sound as though her knowledge would make or break this case. Today when she testified to me she came off angry because she wasn't getting her way & wasn't being allowed to be the star witness she so desired to be when she started chasing GA.

I don't believe River & if I were on the jury her courtroom demeanor would have turned me off - and I would think this lady isn't interested in telling the truth.

I think George did in fact have an affair with RC because of the messages he sent to her on her phone. I don't think you would normally say something like "I need you in my life" if you were just a volunteer to help for searching Caylee. Maybe you would say: "I appreciate your help. I really need it." but not "I need you in my life". Anyway, it doesn't matter that much if he did have an affair but it might imply that he would tell someone he was close to something personal about his life. I think all River's statement goes to show is that perhaps George did believe there was an accident for a while, and perhaps changed his mind later on after Caylee was found and it looked like a murder scene.

I think GA may have said to RC/KH that he "believed" that there was an accident and that his daughter may have done something to cover it up. GA knew his daughter had lied about things previously and also knew his daughter's behavior and her character. Imo, I think the man was hypothectically trying to figure out what had happened to his granddaughter and given the evidence it was all pointing to ICA having something to do with her disappearance. I think he knew that ICA was involved but didn't think she would have done anything intentionally to harm her daughter(Or didn't want to think of that possibility) and was just trying to rationalize it as an accident of some sort. Imo, I find it really hard to believe that if GA actually stated that he knew for sure that there was accident that she would not ask any questions about it. RC stated that she didn't ellaborate on what he said. I find it strikingly odd that RC who was supposedly in an intimate relationship with GA, had seen the efforts that he has done to locate his granddaughter, also RC herself had helped in the search for her would just sit there and not ask any questions about a statement that GA supposedly said. That does not sound realistic to me or make any sense. Why wouldn't she ask any questions or want to know how he knew this. I think I would feel betrayed given that all these people including GA and RC had been searching and then he admits it was basically all a lie and that he knows the truth. No logic there imo. As far as the affair goes, he may of had an affair with her, but his personal life really doesn't have anything to do with what happened to his granddaughter unless her statement shows that he knew the truth. Imo, I think she is lying.

You know, I have been saying the same thing. But now, and maybe it is because my mind is fried from this circuis....Why wouldn't George just come out on the stand and say "I told her I believed that possibly an accident might have happened?"
Why deny that a conversation even took place?

It's River's statements that are important - that's why if I were on the jury she would have turned me off. If I were on the jury I would think that she would want to get up on the stand & tell the truth - period. Instead she starts having a hissy fit because the prosecution wants her to read her entire statement - at one point she took it upon herself to tell JA "but you didn't read the top part." If I were on the jury I would ask myself why is this lady so angry just to answer questions from both sides - & I would have concluded that she wasn't interested in justice & it wasn't an accident that she was on the stand - I would have concluded that River did everything she could to get close to GA b/c she wanted to be part of this case & I would have concluded that River put a great deal of time thinking of ways to become a star witness.

If I were on the jury - Krystal / River's having or not having an affair with GA would mean nothing to me. Also, I got the impression that Krystal / River wasn't an impartial witness - I felt as though she WANTED only to leave the impression that GA said Caylee's death was an accident that snowballed out of control. Krystal / River was hostile towards the prosecution - which if her intention was to be a witness relaying the information she knows - Krystal River would not have the need to breath heavily into the microphone & behave put out by the prosecutions questions. If Krystal / River's motivation was pure she would have just read the statements she made to the police earlier -- reading her statements shouldn't have been an issue that caused her to have a hissy fit on the stand - if her motivation is to be a witness who is relaying the information she has.

Bottom line: If I was on the jury I would have come to the conclusion that Krystal River attached herself to GA after she heard about him on the news with the hopes to get involved in the case. I would come to the conclusion that she isn't interested in simply telling what she knows - she wants to make it sound like GA said something he didn't. I would think Krystal River took advantage of GA's vulnerable state of mind and wanted to be in the news too. Also, during her testimony today she said that she didn't say anything about her affair with GA for years until the police came to her door -- why would she still have the text message GA sent her for years if Krystal River never wanted any of this attention.

I think Krystal River to use JB words to describe the meter reader - is a morally bankrupt person. She went after GA b/c she wanted to get involved with this case. If she never wanted to be involved she wouldn't have saved the text message & she never would have had to tell anyone that her relationship with GA was sexual (if it was).

If I was on the jury Krystal River would have irritated me & I wouldn't understand why she had such a hostile reaction to the prosecution asking her to read her entire statement.

The entire statement she made is needed b/c the part she wanted to convey & kept repeating made it sound as though GA said he was involved with the death of Caylee which was an accident that snowballed out of control. Krystal River's statement when read completely makes it clear - I don't know if GA ever said anything to Krystal River - but when she started running her mouth she said GA said that it had to be an accident that he couldn't believe his daughter could kill her daughter. Krystal River never said GA told her Caylee's death was an accident & he was somehow involved. So - it was important that Krystal River's entire statement was read so the jury could understand what this lady originally said GA told her.

Again, if I were on the jury Krystal River would have come across as a person who wanted to be involved in this case & wasn't interested in the truth.

I agree 100%. She seems like she is still holding a grudge against GA. She was also in a relationship so why is she so bitter? Maybe she mad because she thought she would get more money from the Enguirer or wanted to hang with GA longer to be in the spotlight. Whatever her motives were, they were not honest. I really don't like the fact she too was trying to throw poor GA under the bus. that poor Man! If I had the money I would send him enough to go on a long vacation minus CA. He could take LA with him!!

I think George did in fact have an affair with RC because of the messages he sent to her on her phone. I don't think you would normally say something like "I need you in my life" if you were just a volunteer to help for searching Caylee. Maybe you would say: "I appreciate your help. I really need it." but not "I need you in my life". Anyway, it doesn't matter that much if he did have an affair but it might imply that he would tell someone he was close to something personal about his life. I think all River's statement goes to show is that perhaps George did believe there was an accident for a while, and perhaps changed his mind later on after Caylee was found and it looked like a murder scene.

Unless GA sent that text after she told him she was dying. The text would make perfect sense.

He dumped her. Maybe he found out all her claims about having a terminal illness weren't true? :innocent: Maybe she 'loaned' him money and he decided it was a gift..
She is another Joy Wray, wants to insert herself into the case for the 'celebrity' it would bring.
They all deserve each other. Who could believe any of them..
It would not surprise me if GA told her it was most likely an accident- what
s he gonna say, My daughter is a murderer...?

the part that was hard for me to believe was when RC said GA made the statement she didn't pursue it further. it's hard to imagine not asking your lover for further clarification on that topic. i could be wrong it just seems like a weird thing for that subject to be left hanging.
then again, if she was playing GA for reaction by saying "i cant believe you could have raised someone to do something like that" or whatever she said I could see GA wanting to defend his family.
I dont know. so many lies in this trial its hard to even try to extrapolate the truth. everyone is so afraid of being implicated somehow the truth lays dormant. im going to hope jury sticks to the facts of the case and not the hearsay and innuendo.
Exactly! He tells her a supposed bombshell like that, and you just go "Oh, Okay..." and let it go with no further questions???:waitasec:

Krystal Holloway is on IN SESSION right now. Vinnie is interviewing her

It's fairly incredible to me how we can all have such differing feelings...and read things so opposite.

For me this River chick was one pathetic actress, but an actress nonetheless. Hate to say it, but I can't imagine George finding her physically attractive at all. On the contrary, I can't believe he had any interest in her in that fashion at all -- she doesn't "appear" to be of his taste (my guess was that he was probably more into fair haired, light eyed chicks, though I could be wrong.)

I do think it was an error in judgment, at a particularly vulnerable time in his life, that let him go to her place without a female alongside him (on more than one occasion particularly, but how many?) Unfortunately, we make bad judgment calls (I've made FAR too many to point the finger at George, just sayin.) My guess is that she was really doing a great job of conning George, acting like someone he might be able to confide in while using him to inject herself into the case for gain. Unfortunately, he didn't have another safe lady friend alongside him to "read her."

I happen to believe that what George said was true... I believe she spun an "I'm sick and maybe dying" story, he bought it, and went to visit needing that "feel good" of maybe helping or befriending someone who was possibly terminally ill.

That woman gave me the creeps -- big creeps. Her acting so forlorn, almost weak before she even hit the stand was the first clue. She kept "breaking character" in her acting -- did anyone besides me notice?

What I saw was a woman who set out to feign the poor broken believable woman (she wasn't believable at all for me). From the get go, her brow was set into an overacted "poor me - believe me" positioning (all drama), but if you kept watching her closely, intermittently you saw her break of character with her right eyebrow being lifted into a wierd "con" type position. I've seen this in others who con...and never seen this with a broken "please believe" me woman telling the truth.

Frankly her acting was sooooooooo pathetic, she needs to get some acting lessons if she is going to keep up this line of con work up... She tried to go from the poor forlorn, into the very believable calm - "yes sir, that's not what I said sir," but for me the snake under the wrinkled brow regularly reflected as she tried to "act" believable, frustrated, flustered or upset...again hugely BAD acting. For me "nearly" everything about her behavior was Sarah Heartburn at her worst.

Perhaps the "only" thing that might not have been acting was that I think George might have mused to her about what might have happened with Casey at some point in time, perhaps an accident and Casey let it get out of control... I'd have a tendency to agree that the "limelight" and big bucks failed for her until a little "sexy" came into the picture... There is no way that I can separate her sister being on board at the jail, and her sister contacting the press... This was a tag team thing, to be sure...or so it was IMO.

Finally, when George's body language seemed awkward and questionable, and I agree it did, and he commented “to me, that’s very funny” (two times) he was saying, "Oh puhleeze don't push me until I spew truths that will only hurt people..." As in commentary about how she was totally unattractive to him and he couldn't have gotten "excited" about her no matter what she might have done. Aside from that, he might have said, "Do you know what blood pressure medicine does to some men?" (as if it is any of anyone's business.)

Hope she is enjoying her glory off the blood of a 2 yr. old. Pathetic woman.

Krystal Holloway on Prime News Live-

Krystal, this is NOT all about YOU. How selfish and self-centered can you be? Why cause that family MORE pain? Absolutely disgusted. I have no doubt karma will serve her justice.

And I am personally disgusted with the questions she is being asked by V. Politan.

I'm sorry I put my TV on HLN. I can't believe what I am hearing coming out KH mouth. Who does this person think she is? I'm so upset I can't even type. This woman needs to crawl back under the rock she came out of. This is just wrong.

she's really not a very good actress. She's kind of grossing me out here with this story. Now it's her who came onto him, "in the garage" OK romantic. I think GA was probably thrilled to find someone who wasn't critical of him after living with CA. She insinuated herself into their lives. Frankly, I don't think he would find her attractive. And, even if anything untoward happened I believe it would have only happened out of his need for comfort. He was the one in crisis and I do think it's wrong for someone to prey on someone in that position. And she did prey. Going to the National E. is about as low as you can go. She also talked about glaring at CA on the way out of court. I find her worthy of dismissal.

It's fairly incredible to me how we can all have such differing feelings...and read things so opposite.

For me this River chick was one pathetic actress, but an actress nonetheless. Hate to say it, but I can't imagine George finding her physically attractive at all. On the contrary, I can't believe he had any interest in her in that fashion at all -- she doesn't "appear" to be of his taste (my guess was that he was probably more into fair haired, light eyed chicks, though I could be wrong.)

I do think it was an error in judgment, at a particularly vulnerable time in his life, that let him go to her place without a female alongside him (on more than one occasion particularly, but how many?) Unfortunately, we make bad judgment calls (I've made FAR too many to point the finger at George, just sayin.) My guess is that she was really doing a great job of conning George, acting like someone he might be able to confide in while using him to inject herself into the case for gain. Unfortunately, he didn't have another safe lady friend alongside him to "read her."

I happen to believe that what George said was true... I believe she spun an "I'm sick and maybe dying" story, he bought it, and went to visit needing that "feel good" of maybe helping or befriending someone who was possibly terminally ill.

That woman gave me the creeps -- big creeps. Her acting so forlorn, almost weak before she even hit the stand was the first clue. She kept "breaking character" in her acting -- did anyone besides me notice?

What I saw was a woman who set out to feign the poor broken believable woman (she wasn't believable at all for me). From the get go, her brow was set into an overacted "poor me - believe me" positioning (all drama), but if you kept watching her closely, intermittently you saw her break of character with her right eyebrow being lifted into a wierd "con" type position. I've seen this in others who con...and never seen this with a broken "please believe" me woman telling the truth.

Frankly her acting was sooooooooo pathetic, she needs to get some acting lessons if she is going to keep up this line of con work up... She tried to go from the poor forlorn, into the very believable calm - "yes sir, that's not what I said sir," but for me the snake under the wrinkled brow regularly reflected as she tried to "act" believable, frustrated, flustered or upset...again hugely BAD acting. For me "nearly" everything about her behavior was Sarah Heartburn at her worst.

Perhaps the "only" thing that might not have been acting was that I think George might have mused to her about what might have happened with Casey at some point in time, perhaps an accident and Casey let it get out of control... I'd have a tendency to agree that the "limelight" and big bucks failed for her until a little "sexy" came into the picture... There is no way that I can separate her sister being on board at the jail, and her sister contacting the press... This was a tag team thing, to be sure...or so it was IMO.

Finally, when George's body language seemed awkward and questionable, and I agree it did, and he commented “to me, that’s very funny” (two times) he was saying, "Oh puhleeze don't push me until I spew truths that will only hurt people..." As in commentary about how she was totally unattractive to him and he couldn't have gotten "excited" about her no matter what she might have done. Aside from that, he might have said, "Do you know what blood pressure medicine does to some men?" (as if it is any of anyone's business.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove