George Anthony Demanding Justice After Violent Confrontation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't believe some of the attitudes on here.The fact their grandchild is missing doesn't justify their property being damaged and vandalized.

"They threw pebbles, pennies at my house. I have chips in my widows, damaged grass and a dent in my garage door."

Ok press charges, call the cops but don't make yourself look stupid by coming out and making a scene that is not going well even worse. Windows, grass and a garage door can easily be replaced but your life can not. Do not confront people at 130 in the morning that you have been having trouble with already. They have a high tech security system with a camera that was paid for by god only knows whom. There is your evidence on tape. They wanted a to go out there and aruge with them instead of letting the police handle it. Not smart, not smart at all.

First comment if someone is stupid enough to throw rocks at your house at an ungodly hour, You call 911, the police, the cops, civil servants. If you go out, you put everyone in your house in danger.
Second, I have to admit, I laughed when I saw that kid wanting George to hose him down some more, even opening his mouth trying to drink some. This is FL, I thought water was a treat.
Third I got this horrible thought of George turning on the hose again, but this time the protesters pull out their huge high powered water guns, and let him have it.(I am not advocating this, it is just what popped into my mind.)
Thanks for the brevity!

don't know if this has been discussed but...........did anyone notice a different attitude in the video showing caseys attorney picking her up from the home? was this from yesterday, or today? in any event, I noticed a totally different vibe all around

start a new thread on this, it's going to get lost in this mess of multi-personalities, and i think it's worth talking about. i'll answer your question there.

"They threw pebbles, pennies at my house. I have chips in my widows, damaged grass and a dent in my garage door."

Ok press charges, call the cops but don't make yourself look stupid by coming out and making a scene that is not going well even worse. Windows, grass and a garage door can easily be replaced but your life can not. Do not confront people at 130 in the morning that you have been having trouble with already. They have a high tech security system with a camera that was paid for by god only knows whom. There is your evidence on tape. They wanted a to go out there and aruge with them instead of letting the police handle it. Not smart, not smart at all.
Calmer heads have to prevail. They need to rise above this. One of their "people" needs to step in and do what they've been retained to do.

It isn't against the law to look stupid. It is however, against the law to damage someone's property.

ETA: I do agree with your point though. I don't think they should be going out and confronting them, and I think it will an ill thought decision of his part. But by the same token I don't feel the 'protesters' should be there trying to initiate a confrontation either.

Team Anthony is a fighten' team. They seem to be a perfect example of a group who thinks the best defense is a good offense. My observation, after watching them mix it up over and over and over and over, with the media, with people outside their house, calling people, groups and institutios names like "maggots", blaming everyone BUT the one person who is responsible for the whole mess, taking on reporters, old ladies, teenagers, the Internet, Equisearch, is that they LIKE a good fight; they want a good fight, and, if they haven't had one for a while, presto, they seem to show up outside--for some reason-- to move cars around, to string caution tape, to hammer tresspassing signs, to do something random in the garage when, oh whoops, there just happens to be a crowd or a few reporters. These people are living on the edge of...something, and while I respect the protestors rights to be there and posted continuously in that vain, I've come to a point, where not only do I not want to see any kids or dogs there, I wouldn't reccommend that anyone go there, because, in my personal opinion, these people are detaching from reality and society and I believe it's not just a question of IF someone is going to get hurt, but WHEN. I hope these people are talking to someone to work out all the chaos in their life, their minister. Perhaps their lawyer has suggested a good therapist. But they need to stop fighting and tryin' to put other people in jail, get the person living in their house who should be in jail back in jail--at least until she provides truthful and verifiable information to the police about where she left her child and /or with whom. Until she does that, Caylee--if alive, is in danger, may be in a living hell and may be in danger of being killed, and if dead, is rotting without a memorial or justice. Unless Caylee's mom co-operates and gives truthful info, nothing can be resolved for this family until trial. Yelling and fighting may help Team Anthony feel better and more united, but it won't find Caylee. Only the specific, exact, verifiable truth can help them until court. If Casey can't provide that, then they really need to get her back to jail and out of their house. Then and now they need help. I pray to heaven they will get it. In the end, for this family, it is nothing to do with what's outside and everything to do with what's inside at the Anthony Castle.

It'a all so sad. I just wish there was somebody who could slap these people upside the head (figuatively) with love, who they would respect enough to listen to, who could get them focused away from their daughter and back onto taking care of themselves so they can face reality and get some perspective as horrible and tragic their lives must be right now. Caylee needs them, one way or another, to bring her back, and to fight for justice for HER. I just hope some day they can see that, and then do that. Unless and until they can, there are going people mad at them, and lots of them because they are protecting a woman who isn't providing truthful information when it's needed very badly in order to help their grandchild!

You have said it all....TY:blowkiss:

Have you listened to Casey on the 911 call?- its disgusting. She's aggravated w/police taking so long to get there- "we called an hour and a half ago and it took them over 30 mins to get here!"

Listen, Casey- it took them over 30 mins to respond to pebble throwing in the middle of the night -- but it took you over 30 DAYS to report your daughter missing!! (And even then- under duress- bc your parents were the ones worried about Caylee.)

She also, refers to the protesters as "punks" who "need to be arrested" saying cops need to get there "IMMEDIATELY!" I don't know if I would have been able to listen to that "smart mouth" from her- Hello pot? This is the kettle...you're black!!

It isn't against the law to look stupid. It is however, against the law to damage someone's property.

ETA: I do agree with your point though. I don't think they should be going out and confronting them, and I think it will an ill thought decision of his part. But by the same token I don't feel the 'protesters' should be there trying to initiate a confrontation either.

And to lose your child 31 days ago, not report said child missing, lie to police, steal friends and families money, destroy evidence, harbor criminals (even if it is a legal harboring), lie, lie, lie.

And to lose your child 31 days ago, not report said child missing, lie to police, steal friends and families money, destroy evidence, harbor criminals (even if it is a legal harboring), lie, lie, lie.

:behindbarThey should arrest KC for even calling 911 and acting all cocky on the phone. I swear if she were my kid I would have gone in the house and said, you know why this is happening don't you??? I know this is not funny...but laughing is a whole lot better than crying and it does not drain you.:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

Well the Anthony's HAVE BEEN asking for Donations... there you go! Every penny counts!
:boohoo:

I always tell my nieces "Watch your pennies and your dollars will take care of themselves?"... They add up fast over time.

I didn't feel the need to mention what is within the above quote within my own comment because it wasn't relevant to what I was talking about; which was the alleged damage to the Anthony's property.

One crime doesn't negate another. An eye for an eye is not the way the legal system works.

I don't think Casey was afraid for her parents. Cindy had already called the Police.
I think she was afraid for herself. While C and G were outside, who was guarding her.

I agree with the people that think something big is going to happen. BIG as in fire.
Right or wrong on the A's part of protecting their insured property, they are poking sticks at verminous snakes, and one will strike sooner rather than later.
Maybe they just want it all to end. The living h*ll, that is now their life.
IMO

I don't think they felt too threatened since they turned their backs on them and walked away.

Put casey back in jail and stop confronting these ppl, but no they are above that so they think, if it was a child molestor next door im sure they wouldnt like it, Im sure the A's would certainly protesting that person so whats worst a mother who murders there baby or a child molester. I think none they both deserve the death sentence!!

I am sorry. I disagree with everyone I guess?

In my opinion the protesters crossed the line. The grandparents do not deserve this. They might be wrong for backing their daughter but they lost a grandchild.

What does it accomplish with the protesters doing this?

The cops should say they cant find the protesters. (just like they cant find caylee)
The only problem with that is that Casey provided all the information they needed to find the protesters. To find Caylee?? Only lies.

The only problem with that is that Casey provided all the information they needed to find the protesters. To find Caylee?? Only lies.
Did she? On the 911 call, she put the phone down ostensibly to get from Cindy the tag number of the car in which those people had just left, but she never came back to the phone.

In my opinion the protesters crossed the line. The grandparents do not deserve this. They might be wrong for backing their daughter but they lost a grandchild.

And what does it accomplish for the Anthony's to come out and fight? In a sense, it may be some therapudic comfort for them, but in the end, they is 'jest fightin' and getting no closer to finding their grandchild. NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE ELSE DOES, for their sanity, for their own protection, the Anthony's need to stop coming out to fight and start talking...to a pastor or councelor, someone who can help them negotiate their way through this.

i agree with you and this is just an absolute mess and the protester's are not helping anything and neither is casey which is unfortunate!!!i have said before if she would just talk she could put an end to this all!!

I agree that the family needs to quit going out and confronting protesters. It's just making everything worse to threaten calling DFS, yell at the children out there, swing hammers, have a bat, pushing women back, and spraying people with a hose. You'd think they'd be scared to death of some wacko that might really do something. Looks like their surveillance videos would be enough as long as they get license numbers for protesters actually doing any damage.

At this point, I'm wishing the OCSO was allowed to arrest people for 1) Felony Stupidity or 2) Conduct unbecoming a human being. There are a whole bunch of people both inside and outside that house who would fall under those laws :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avocadotoast
Back