George Anthony Demanding Justice After Violent Confrontation

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
aimee---i understood and agree with EVERY SINGLE word you said---it didn't come out wrong!!some people are reading it the way they want and interpreting it they way they want!!you and what you wrote are A-OK!!:)

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:​

Star12, I agree completely with your post above, and for the first time today, I took a break from reading all of the threads and actually sat on my couch in silence and starting thinking about my own family and how if this was my family, how I would react and those around me, how would they act?

I really don't know what I would do in this situation, or if any of my family were in this situation..I don't know if I could restrain my emotions, my anger, or who I would take those emotions out on.
I prayed for peace today, because so many people including the members here are being swept into such an emotional roller coaster of a ride. One thing I know we can all agree on, is that this needs to end, and our hearts need healing..

ITA! The protestors, and the Anthony's reaction is accomplishing nothing. Everyone is just fueling everyone else's emotions. It is not helping Caylee in any way, shape or form. Sad, very very sad.

Just to add to your statment. If the cops would have arrived and they saw CA with the bat (weapon) she would have been arrested right along with the protesters. You do not take the law into you own hands esp when you are out numbered by wild and crazy people.

I'd say you hit the nail right on the head, but I think we've all seen enough hammers on this case to last a lifetime.

I am serious. The Anthonys are playing on peoplesemtions. This is going to be a lifetime movie that I will have to watch.

Emotion has nothing to do with it. Disrupting an entire neighborhood in in the middle of the night, vandalizing property, and attempting to provoke a fight is wrong. It's logic, not emotion.

Emotion has nothing to do with it. Disprupting and entire neighborhood in in the middle of the night, vandalizing property, and attempting to provoke a fight is wrong. It's logic, not emotion.

I do not think I have said anywhere on this thread that the protesters were right in what they did. Believe me if someone is knocking on my door at 0130 in the morning someone had better be dieing. But for the Anthonys to come out and confront them....it did not do anything but fuel the fire and make the morning news.

Emotion has nothing to do with it. Disprupting and entire neighborhood in in the middle of the night, vandalizing property, and attempting to provoke a fight is wrong. It's logic, not emotion.

Yeah, George and Cindy!

In all serious, I understand where you're coming from.. the protesters are disrupting the neighborhood. But so are the Anthony's. They made it infinitely worse by going out there. Explain to me how what THEY DID is helping Caylee? And out of everyone involved, shouldn't they be trying to help her the most?

When Casey hasn't been at the house in the evening b/c she was in jail - was it relatively quiet on Hopespring ... meaning little to no protesting?

Star12, I agree completely with your post above, and for the first time today, I took a break from reading all of the threads and actually sat on my couch in silence and starting thinking about my own family and how if this was my family, how I would react and those around me, how would they act?

I really don't know what I would do in this situation, or if any of my family were in this situation..I don't know if I could restrain my emotions, my anger, or who I would take those emotions out on.
I prayed for peace today, because so many people including the members here are being swept into such an emotional roller coaster of a ride. One thing I know we can all agree on, is that this needs to end, and our hearts need healing..

Ok, I was done posting on this thread but jumped back in for this post.

Some cases are just so outrageous that we can't relate until we review our own lives, families and emotions.
Sometimes it's hard to do, but you did!!!

I never imagined that I'd get so involved in any case that I would forget to pay my water bill for 2 months!! So not like me. I've never had any utility shut off before! I tell my eight year old to get the dog water and he says mom - you forgot to pay the water bill didn't you- like it's ever been shut off before. Lucky for him and me (I didn't have to explain to my hubby who thinks I've lost it over this) I grabbed a wrench and was able to turn it back on- hah. He's such a smart kid, he knows that since Caylee was reported missing I've been forgetting everything and they've been able to talk me into McD's more than they imagined possible. When something triggers our emotions the way this case has for me, it throws you off balance. This kid isn't even related to me! Sometimes I think the Anthony's might be handling this better than I would. I just don't know and can't imagine how I'd act/react,its a totally foreign situation.

I haven't slept much either. Prayers for Caylee to be found, wherever she may be so that all hearts can start to heal.

I have no idea, that would be a question to ask the judge. I know one thing for sure, no one is going to get that answer by vandalizing the Anthony's home or beating up George.

I don't remember the names but do remember the case -- the parents were located up near Washington, DC. The issue was entirely and completely different than the current situation. In that case, the mother had physical custody of their little girl and the father had visitation. The mother believed or claimed to believe that the father was molesting the little girl and tried to get the court to refuse him visitation or order supervised visitation. The court did not agree the child was being molested, so the mother took the child out of the country and placed her with friends or relatives out of the country. The mother then returned to deal with the legal stuff. The court threw her in jail because she was violating the court ordered visitation awarded to the father and also because she had taken the child out of the country without permission. She was ordered held in jail until she agreed to comply with the court order/s.

I am serious. The Anthonys are playing on peoplesemtions. This is going to be a lifetime movie that I will have to watch.

i was serious, too.

as for lifetime, they're hit or miss. i would think they would try not to screw this one up, though. as part of a family who was featured in a lifetime flick, i can tell you, wow can they make a sob story cheesy and lame as all get out. it's embarrassing.

but i'm with you, i'd still watch, lol.

Man, this is tough.

What they are doing isn't protesting, it's harrassment, baiting, and vandalism.

I'm as furious at the Anthonys as anyone, and the thought of George demanding justice makes my jaw drop - but y'all, I'll be honest. If I were Cindy, George, or Lee, I'd be in jail right now, because I'd have already assaulted the crap out of a few of those "protesters."

That being said, I wouldn't have Casey in my house, either. I wouldn't harbor any kin or friend who has behaved as she has.

Emotion has nothing to do with it. Disrupting an entire neighborhood in in the middle of the night, vandalizing property, and attempting to provoke a fight is wrong. It's logic, not emotion.
They didn't just attempt to provoke a fight, they succeeded, because the Anthonys let their emotions get the better of them. I don't think logic was in the vicinity with George and his water trickle and Cindy with her baseball bat facing they didn't know what.

i was serious, too.

as for lifetime, they're hit or miss. i would think they would try not to screw this one up, though. as part of a family who was featured in a lifetime flick, i can tell you, wow can they make a sob story cheesy and lame as all get out. it's embarrassing.

but i'm with you, i'd still watch, lol.

WoW you were part of a family portrayed on Lifetime?

Did I read correctly that the guardian angels are there now protecting the A's? Arent they volunteers?
Personally I would prefer the A's use thier own money to pay for guards..

Personally I would prefer the A's use thier own money to pay for guards.

I'd prefer them to contribute money to TES.

The Anthonys probably do need protection right now. Some "vigilante" justice is just people looking for an excuse to be violent in hopes of being celebrated for it. Counting coup, you know?

Did I read correctly that the guardian angels are there now protecting the A's? Arent they volunteers?
Personally I would prefer the A's use thier own money to pay for guards..

Yes, the Guardian Angels are there.

Something I don't understand--there were at least two camera men (reporters) filming all of this (the one filming a clip I watched and another in the background filming) and not one of them called the police? Not one of them intervened? They just filmed? :furious:

I don't agree with GA that they should go to "prison" but I do think the kids should be charged with Criminal Mischief. They weren't there to demonstrate, they were there to cause trouble, that's all.

DianeB, the A's knew what they were facing--the cameras. So did those kids.

I am not a George Anthony fan by any means.. (and I waiver back and forth with my feelings about Cindy...) but I think these "protestors" are way outta line.. Regardless of how badly they hate KC or are angry at the anthony family.. the ones that are causing these problems are NOT helping find little Caylee either.. I mean. I can totally see a peaceful candlelight vigil or something.. and frankly I think something like that would MAYBE 'get' to the anthonys much more than protesting, threats, and violence.

Maybe Im crazy.. but I think a peaceful group of people holding candles and photos of little Caylee.. and maybe singing "Jesus love the little children" or something like that.. MIGHT have more of a chance to stir some type of different reaction in one of the Anthonys than just the anger that is being stirred up now by these renegade troublemakers.
I think KC is as guilty as they come.. but harrassing her parents.. and innocent neighbors is totally counterproductive.. and only gives KC more fodder to play the "poor me" thing.. (not to mention gives her the much sought attention she loves)
just my 2 cents.

I am not a George Anthony fan by any means.. (and I waiver back and forth with my feelings about Cindy...) but I think these "protestors" are way outta line.. Regardless of how badly they hate KC or are angry at the anthony family.. the ones that are causing these problems are NOT helping find little Caylee either.. I mean. I can totally see a peaceful candlelight vigil or something.. and frankly I think something like that would MAYBE 'get' to the anthonys much more than protesting, threats, and violence.

Maybe Im crazy.. but I think a peaceful group of people holding candles and photos of little Caylee.. and maybe singing "Jesus love the little children" or something like that.. MIGHT have more of a chance to stir some type of different reaction in one of the Anthonys than just the anger that is being stirred up now by these renegade troublemakers.
I think KC is as guilty as they come.. but harrassing her parents.. and innocent neighbors is totally counterproductive.. and only gives KC more fodder to play the "poor me" thing.. (not to mention gives her the much sought attention she loves)
just my 2 cents.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:​

They didn't just attempt to provoke a fight, they succeeded, because the Anthonys let their emotions get the better of them. I don't think logic was in the vicinity with George and his water trickle and Cindy with her baseball bat facing they didn't know what.
and provoking a fight(or well...succeeding) is accomplishing what???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jseikel
Back