George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been sitting here thinking about making this post for over an hour. It's not the first time I have done that on this board and usually I just let it go. But this time after today's events I just cannot let it go. The hurt and frustration I feel inside is just too strong.

Several years ago I was falsely accused of a crime. The thought of this ever happening to me was completely unfathomable to me. I grew up as the kid who never go into any trouble, and at the time in my early adulthood had never had as much as a traffic ticket. Then one day completely out of the blue I was being read my Miranda rights.

Anyone who knows me personally to this day will tell you that I am honest to a T, but all of a sudden people where not taking me at my word, I could not comprehend that either.

My accuser was one of the "everyone is guilty until proven innocent" type of people. And then worst of all, I didn't act the "right way", whatever the supposed right way is supposed to be. Apparently the right way was to act like a crazy man falsely accused rather than look people directly in the eye and allow my words and my soul to tell the truth that I was innocent.

My life became a living hell. I could not sleep, I could not eat, my insides felt as though they were being eaten alive. I just wanted the pain to go away and telling the truth which I had always been taught was always the solution wasn't, and I attempted to take my own life.

Fortunately for me I thought of my wife and children who loved me, I cried out and was rescued before the massive amount of medication I had taken took their full effect.

As it turned out the charges against me never went anywhere because quite frankly they were false. Yet a significant part of my life was taken from me, it took years to get it back on track both emotionally and financially, all because of a false accusation.

I think about what George must be feeling and I think given the circumstances is likely ten fold what I felt in my darkest moment. I feel so sorry that people have used him as a punching bag as if his every action was logically thought out. I cannot even imagine the turmoil of emotions he has been called upon to endure.

I think if everyone just took ten minutes to try and feel some empathy for the man and his family, as hard as that may be. It might just change something in your feelings towards the positive, not so much about this case but perhaps life in general.

I feel your hurt and frustration. And I'm so sorry for what you went through.

You are absolutely right. Step back, take a moment, and look at it in a different way.

Emotions are running high in this case and today and last night have been especially bad.

I also understand your reluctance to post, but feeling the overwhelming need to express your thoughts.

Thanks for sharing. You definately aren't alone!

Stagehand: What a terrible scary situation. I guess it's true what they say that something like this can happen to anybody. So sorry.

It was a scary situation and I apologize if I detracted the conversation in anyway by telling of my experiences. But that experience does reflect heavily on my points of view in life in general which are further reflected in the posts that I have made on this board.

Even before that happened to me, my code for life has always been to treat people the way I would like to be treated. Some times that has resulted in my being taken advantage of, but overall I do believe it is the right approach to take.

Have to respectfully disagree on this one.
I believe George has been at his breaking point for a while.
On the LK interview the night before the remains were discovered he was visibly seconds from breaking down.
I feel horrible for what this man is going through.

I can understand why George wanted to escape from all this madness. Having Cindy as a wife, and KC as a daughter would be enough for any man to lose his sanity.

I don't get that. It was Cindy who supported George. George lost the family's money....he jeopardized the family's home, and a baby lived in that home. If I was his wife, and worked hard as a nurse to support him and my granddaughter, I would have lost my sanity if my husband did that to my family and granddaughter too. Why do you think it's the other way around and that she is the bad one? He sounds a bit like Casey to me with the way he lost other people's money, and even worse, because it was his own family's, and given his daughter didn't have a job, his granddaughter needed a roof over her head. Hmmm.

I have a theory,,,

I think GA is a pretty sharp cookie.He is ex law enforcement and he seems to understand how to push KC buttons.I think back to the jailhouse visits where he tells KC that she is the boss of this international company and that Cindy,He,HB and everyone are working for her.Thats pandering at its finest.

I wonder if he orchastrated all of this today to see if KC would crack.Perhaps even with the assistance of Law Enforcment.

I know this part is a reach but its possible that CA and Ga made a deal for immunity from prosecution and Law enforcement set all of this up.Would not be the first time witnesses co-operated with authorities in a plea deal.

I cannot even begin to believe this. I am pretty tired of everyone thinking every body has a secret motive in this case. I believe the A's were in serious denial because they cannot bear the truth. I don't think they will ever say they believe she did it, even when it's proven in court. And they don't have to. I believe GA was sincerely going to commit suicide and it's so sad that we still can't lay off him. Isn't it bad enough that he felt so hopeless that he was going to commit suicide to show how hurt he is by all of this? But he can't even honestly want to commit suicide without being accused of a motive to it. Ugh. Sorry nothin' personal, just kind of hit a nerve.

I don't see anything so far that indicates an ulterior motive for GA's actions. Maybe there is. But not everything the A's do rises to the level of sinister. Sometimes when people get up in the morning and take a , that's all it means.

We've been getting snippets all afternoon, which is strange in my books. It also doesn't make any sense to me either that he would be so close to ending his life, so close to despair, but maintain that he feels that Casey would never hurt Caylee. To me it doesn't fit. I would expect if he were so despondent, he would be acknowledging what he alluded to in the beginning, when he talked with LE about his suspicions. I just find it odd.

Maybe it's not suspicious at all....

Don't you think that if George had to admit that Casey murdered Caylee then his life, his work, his family, would all be a huge failure. In his heart he can't think his own daughter, a child he loved, would murder her own daughter.

BUT, ask yourself this. If Caylee had been murdered by a stranger do you think George would still want to kill himself? I don't think so. He would be so full of anger you would have to make sure he didn't take out the perp himself. Not sitting in a motel like he did like night.

Now, take it a step further. Wouldn't George be FURIOUS that Casey had been wrongly accused of killing Caylee if this were the case? You bet he would. Not depressed but mad. Ready to fight for his beloved daughter.

But, if he left a note saying Casey did it then he knows his family would be ruined, he would be hated, and he wouldn't be there to help them.

The only thing that makes sense is George knows in his heart Casey did it and that is why he wants to end his life. His own daughter took away the most precious thing to him in the world. But, to save face and his family, even in the event of death George felt he couldn't speak the truth.

All of this is my opinion of course.

I don't see anything so far that indicates an ulterior motive for GA's actions. Maybe there is. But not everything the A's do rises to the level of sinister. Sometimes when people get up in the morning and take a , that's all it means.

:rolling: Exactly.:clap:

No matter what he has and has not done, he loved Caylee with all his heart.

His own daughter did this to him. She gave them Caylee, the light of their lives, and then she took her away.

Impossible to fathom.

Don't you think that if George had to admit that Casey murdered Caylee then his life, his work, his family, would all be a huge failure. In his heart he can't think his own daughter, a child he loved, would murder her own daughter.

BUT, ask yourself this. If Caylee had been murdered by a stranger do you think George would still want to kill himself? I don't think so. He would be so full of anger you would have to make sure he didn't take out the perp himself. Not sitting in a motel like he did like night.

Now, take it a step further. Wouldn't George be FURIOUS that Casey had been wrongly accused of killing Caylee if this were the case? You bet he would. Not depressed but mad. Ready to fight for his beloved daughter.

But, if he left a note saying Casey did it then he knows his family would be ruined, he would be hated, and he wouldn't be there to help them.

The only thing that makes sense is George knows in his heart Casey did it and that is why he wants to end his life. His own daughter took away the most precious thing to him in the world. But, to save face and his family, even in the event of death George felt he couldn't speak the truth.

You are RIGHT ON. And Thank You for taking the words right out of my mouth!

JMHO also.

I cannot even begin to believe this. I am pretty tired of everyone thinking every body has a secret motive in this case. I believe the A's were in serious denial because they cannot bear the truth. I don't think they will ever say they believe she did it, even when it's proven in court. And they don't have to. I believe GA was sincerely going to commit suicide and it's so sad that we still can't lay off him. Isn't it bad enough that he felt so hopeless that he was going to commit suicide to show how hurt he is by all of this? But he can't even honestly want to commit suicide without being accused of a motive to it. Ugh. Sorry nothin' personal, just kind of hit a nerve.

IF he was genuinely suicidal, that is sad and I really hope he gets the help he needs, because I think he has some very tough things he will need to deal with and NO ONE wants to see him die. I don't want to see Casey die either, I am not a death penalty believer.

But if he has committed crimes related to the death of a baby, I do want the justice system to deal with him for it. I've seen many people who have committed terrible offences attempt to get out of it by "attempting suicide" and I think he should be treated the same way as any other criminal, IF he has committed crimes in relation to Caylee's disappearance. Do you think it's awful to want to see those who commit crimes involving children dealt with in accordance with the law or do you think we should leave them alone and forget about it if they "attempt suicide"? The Court can take the suicide attempt into account as an indicator of remorse on his sentence, the same way they would with anyone else. To me, this is only about Caylee. She is the baby and the real victim.

Excellent analysis and I totally agree.

If it were me. I would sell, pawn whatever and haul a$$ change
my name, dye my hair, put on 50 lbs.
GA Get away from that crazy family unless your involed of course then
turn yourself in.
Now that was aptly put!

HI! Stayed up way too late last night on this forum,got up in the wee hours of the morning,and was shocked by what had happened,during the night,I did not have time to post,before work,brought up a few snippets,at work,and cannot post while at work,so I am trying to burn the midnight oil,to catch up,but have caught a few comments,and I would like to say that IMO,we should leave the decision making,as to who George should or should not see,and what is good for him to George,and the medical professionals that are caring for him.We do not know what he feels for CA,and it is possible that he texted the two people he felt cared about him,and is devastated because maybe he thinks CA doesn't care for him--we just don't know.My heart is heavy over this,and if this post is a day late and a dollar short,I'm sorry,once I catch up on the threads of today I may feel very foolish.Again JMO.

It has been a rough day....:blowkiss:
Just as a quick aside to all of you that can follow the fairly simple rules here about not attacking each other .....THANK YOU!

Hit the same nerve for me too. I agree with everything you said. Great post.

I find this curious....

I assume that if he has been involuntarily committed, they will not release him if they believe he is genuinely capable of hurting himself/suicidal??

So, why in the press conference today, was BC on the one hand saying George would have gone through with it but for LE arriving, and on the other hand he seemed so confident GA would not be kept there and would be released quickly?

And I'm still wondering where this "recuscitation" story came from...LE have made it clear they didn't have to do anything of that nature. Could someone have been trying to make it sound worse than it was? How could it get so mixed up when the news was apparently from credible sources, unless someone close to it all gave them the wrong info?

I agree Tricia . Very well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads