George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Local Fox news just reported that JB is at the jail visiting with KC, possibly telling her what is going on. That was the statement by the reporter, but of course no one really knows why JB is there, tho it seems likely that's why he's visiting her right now.

Well, get ready for a report that KC is asking for Xanax. :loser:
She ain't gonna be happy that her dad was probably willing to end his life for his granddaughter and not her. :(

I don't see it suggested or mentioned anywhere, but could GA have been fearful of facing some tough questioning? I am not suggesting involvement, but who knows what GA may have been thinking could be asked of him.

MrsG, I had the same thought myself. I also think he maybe feeling very humiliated. The recently released jail tape of him telling the perp that she is the CEO of a huge conglomerate ect, in the light of all the evidence we now have - perhaps he is embarrassed, humiliated and downright horrified at how they have coddled the murderer of his beloved grandbaby?

I think the sheer MAGNITUDE of what has gone on is sinking in and George couldnt see a how the pain is ever going to stop for him. Sometimes its not so much that you want to die, as you just dont want to wake up anymore, you dont want to continue to live in agony. I think I would feel the same way in his shoes. So very very sad...

Why shouldn't Cindy be allowed to go to Halifax? When you're in such a delicate emotional state, don't you need family around?

MG

it was stated that he wanted some "alone" time....When you are on a psych hold they like to keep you by yourself till they figure out what is what...he is under their care---they can decide who to let in and who not to let in...

With my mom I was her primiary caregiver....didn't matter...she was theres--there was also limitted info they would give at times--I had power of atty for her health care as well....it gets tricky...

I understand about fl being a stickler about the baker act...washington isn't much better--we are the worst according to several social workers --- it was amazing to me how much power mom had over where she was until we could come up with something medical (diabetes at the time) to medically hold her....we are talking later stages of dementia---it was a tough road....

Praying for George.

I'm relieved he didn't harm himself, but he's not ok. This nightmare would break the mind and will of anyone. I'm glad he is finally getting the professional help he so desperately needs.

As does Cindy- I pray she gets help, too.

OMG- wesh just reported that on the suicide note he said he "wanted to hold Caylee's hand" boo,hoo...this is so so sad. I can't stop crying.

That just rips me up inside. I'm sure that's all he wants is to be able to hold her hand one more time, but given the state of the remains it is absolutely impossible. She really meant the world to him...someone he could offer his love to, and who would reciprocate that love without any conditions or ulterior motives.

WOW...my heart goes out to George. I can't imagine the he!! he has been through.

Why shouldn't Cindy be allowed to go to Halifax? When you're in such a delicate emotional state, don't you need family around?

MG

Under normal circumstances yes I would agree. But this is all far from normal. George wanted to get away from it all, have a think etc I'm sure GA loves his wife, you can see that but I don't think she will do him any good at the moment. He needs to breathe and IMO CA stifles him. I'm not saying she is a bad person, heck, she's a woman. Lots of women are domineering but in traumatic time like this he doesn't need to be hen pecked. IMOO

George is not going to be by himself. He will have a "sitter" with him around the clock, in his hospital room. He is not allowed to be by himself at any time.

God Bless George. May our thoughts and prayers uplift him in this dark hour.

Well, get ready for a report that KC is asking for Xanax. :loser:
She ain't gonna be happy that her dad was probably willing to end his life for his granddaughter and not her. :(

shameful but secretly hoping jail informed kc first......

:innocent:

Yes, it does, JWG, and thank you for posting it. The saddest thing to me about this picture, is that it appears that George is completely alone in his emotional torment.

IMHO, this picture taken in December says it all....

picture.php

IMO a situation like this causes you to question "where you went wrong". Regardless of any direct involvement in this case, GA has to have guilt, remorse, sadness, etc... about what his life became. Couple this with the death of a grandchild, a dysfunctional family, daily intense media and public scrutiny, and add in disgusting rumors perpetuated by ignorant individuals who hope for twisted facts to emerge just to satisfy their own morbid curiosity. ( Not speaking of any WS here) He has been proclaimed a lazy, unemployed, spineless man. How many people who have actually met him have come forward with that description???? When you feel hopeless you act hopeless. REGARDLESS of what IF ANY involvement or knowledge he has in / of this case. He does not deserve what he is going through. IMO if he were lazy and spineless....he would have bolted a long time ago and let KC and CA fend for themselves. That in and of itself HAD to be a lot or work. The guy needs a break.

AMEN!!! My thoughts exactly -- except I think the whole family needs a break (excluding Casey). With any luck at all, maybe this event will lead the whole family to get help in dealing with their ongoing nightmare.

I'd sure hate for my family or friends actions/inactions to be dissected like this family has. That said -- if my eyes are open, I'm looking for info about this sad horrible situation!! Ain't life strange!

I think George would have a say if he wanted visitors or not. He is exhausted and probably will want to be left alone today.

FWIW I worked at a state hospital here in Texas. It takes time to go through intake. Lots of evaluation by more than one person. Only after this is done can a person visit. And yes, the staff can deny contact with visitors who could cause more distress.

Yes, it does, JWG, and thank you for posting it. The saddest thing to me about this picture, is that it appears that George is completely alone in his emotional torment.

Sorry a bit OT... for some reason I can't see any pictures JWG posts :confused:

If I may, I just wanted to say that I am sorry if I offended anyone by calling Casey a devil. Maybe I should have said that the devil took a hold of her or something.
I am so upset about this thing with George. I know this is so serious, and not poking fun about it in the least bit.
I myself, blame this all on Casey. Every last bit of it. I blame her for her dad's emotional problems, the same as I would have blamed her if he didn't make it through last night.

That just rips me up inside. I'm sure that's all he wants is to be able to hold her hand one more time, but given the state of the remains it is absolutely impossible. She really meant the world to him...someone he could offer his love to, and who would reciprocate that love without any conditions or ulterior motives.

I was thinking that since it was a suicide note he may have written he wanted to die so that he could hold Caylee's hand. So not her physical body but her spirit...I don't know this is just my interpretation of that. I don't think he was referring to her skeletal remains. JMO. this is the wors of the worst of human experiences. so sorry that anyone has to go through this.

Local Fox news just reported that JB is at the jail visiting with KC, possibly telling her what is going on. That was the statement by the reporter, but of course no one really knows why JB is there, tho it seems likely that's why he's visiting her right now.

Now we will hear about what a VICTIM Casey is. That mean ZFG....I hope she pays for making Casey life miserable....sweet innocent Casey.

Seriously, I hope Casey and JB will put an end to this. Let that sweet baby girl be buried and let her parents begin the healing process.

This news made me really sad for George. I hope he gets the help he needs and someone that he feels comfortable to talk to...and that person listens to him.

That's what I'm wondering.

I think LE 'gently' pre-released the info to the A's that was going to be released yesterday...when it came out I think he snapped. I think he finally gets the whole picture and maybe CA still doesn't.

He of all of them deserves a trip off the deep end for a while. I'm glad LE found him before he did something tragic.

MG
Neither her nor Lee rushed to be at his side. I think it's a good thing.

I think he's had too much family around. (jmo) He needs some time to himself, hopefully he can just talk to someone who isn't involved with the past 7 months at all. I think he just needs to bear it all, the guilt and the pain...he can open up and talk to a dr/therapist and not worry about them trying to profit from what he may say. Not worry about whatever he says will wind up on the front of the globe or played back the nightly news. Not been scared that saying the wrong thing might cause him to lose another family member or risk being arrested. A neutral person that he can feel safe talking with. I think it will do him a world of good.

again jmo

George is not going to be by himself. He will have a "sitter" with him around the clock, in his hospital room. He is not allowed to be by himself at any time.

That is not correct. Sometimes they observe through windows to the room. I'm familiar with the layout at Halifax and people are most often supervised in this observational manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487