George & Cindy's Response to "NO DEATH PENALTY" Decision

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Go back to that last page of the search warrant. Yuri says Cindy freely gave information to help establish a time line.

Regarding the timeline that is, not evidence. And was it truthful? Heck, KC freely offered alot of info and it was all proven to be a lie.

In other words, he didn't have to beat it out of her :)

LMAO!!
I only saw a small part of the interview with local LE. I did, however, endure the entire FBI interview, and while she was 'freely' giving all kinds of information, I don't know if I could go so far as to call it helpful, if even rational. :crazy:

I do remember her getting her butt chewed over telling the press it was 2 days before the police picked up the car. She got pinned to the wall on that one.
Lanie

Right, but what I'm wondering is if a list of the items collected has been released.

I don't recall any lists being specific to what was in the car. I also don't recall seeing a blue bin on any list I've seen of items collected.
Lanie

No, FBI assistance can be requested but it's not mandatory or automatic.

If a child is concidered to be abducted yes the FBI becomes involved. National Center for Missing and Exploited Children makes sure the FBI is involved.

I don't recall any lists being specific to what was in the car. I also don't recall seeing a blue bin on any list I've seen of items collected.
Lanie

Interesting. Have we seen any official list of what items were taken from the car other than the pants at a later date?

If a child is concidered to be abducted yes the FBI becomes involved. National Center for Missing and Exploited Children makes sure the FBI is involved.

I think missing kids is the only crime the FBI becomes automatically involved when the crime is not interstate.

Oh come on, now. How have the Anthonys "thrown away" any chance of finding Caylee's body? How have they turned their backs on Caylee?

These people will cling to anything that offers them the slightest hope that their beloved grandchild is still alive. They know as well as anyone that the chances are slim, but should they abandon all hope? Would you?

No way would I abandon all hope under the same circumstances.

Unless I had solid evidence otherwise, I would hold onto the hope that maybe they would be in my arms again one day, and that I could make it all better for them. Because they deserve that.

Lanie

From the first big doc dump, there was an OCSO "into evidence" form. I was taking notes back then, so I don't have a link at my fingertips. But the handwriten page number was somewhere in the mid-300's IIRC.

My notes indicate that the property taken from the Anthony home on 7/16/08 (IIRC, about 9:30 PM -- the same time they took the Pontiac Sunfire into evidence) included:

doll
Dora Explorer backpack
child's toothbrush
black leather bag & belt
dinnerware knife
plastic clothes hangers
blue colored plastic crate
black/silver laptop (Compac) & cord
various papers w/binder

HTH

Regarding the timeline that is, not evidence. And was it truthful? Heck, KC freely offered alot of info and it was all proven to be a lie.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

They always cooperate with LE when LE will listen to the tales and not ruin them, by debunking. KC was quite chatty with copious tales until LE shot them down and then she lost interest. Needed LA to take over.

No way would I abandon all hope under the same circumstances.

Unless I had solid evidence otherwise, I would hold onto the hope that maybe they would be in my arms again one day, and that I could make it all better for them. Because they deserve that.

There is solid evidence. Claiming the A's are in denial is one thing, but there is no argument that there is no solid evidence. I would face reality and embrace the overwhelming need to bring justice to Caylee, and bring her to the final resting place she deserves. Been there done that myself. Mark Klaas would agree with me. Dead is dead as harsh as that is. And I can say personally that is pretty damned harsh.

From the first big doc dump, there was an OCSO "into evidence" form. I was taking notes back then, so I don't have a link at my fingertips. But the handwriten page number was somewhere in the mid-300's IIRC.

My notes indicate that the property taken from the Anthony home on 7/16/08 (IIRC, about 9:30 PM -- the same time they took the Pontiac Sunfire into evidence) included:

doll
Dora Explorer backpack
child's toothbrush
black leather bag & belt
dinnerware knife
plastic clothes hangers
various papers w/binder

HTH

Thanks. Since these were all recovered apparently in the car, I wonder if CA didn't make it clear that she had washed pants that were in the car when they picked it up. She may have just said that she washed a pair of pants that KC may have worn the day she left the house and not made herself clear and then during the interview since she was under oath and clearly the first time she didn't realize she had to tell the truth.

doll
Dora Explorer backpack
child's toothbrush
black leather bag & belt
dinnerware knife
plastic clothes hangers
various papers w/binder

HTH

Thanks. I know I've seen that list several times. We have some small blue bins here, made from canvas, and I guess that was in my head, so I needed someone to HIGHLIGHT it for me to make the connection, lol.
Lanie

Thanks. Since these were all recovered apparently in the car, I wonder if CA didn't make it clear that she had washed pants that were in the car when they picked it up. She may have just said that she washed a pair of pants that KC may have worn the day she left the house and not made herself clear and then during the interview since she was under oath and clearly the first time she didn't realize she had to tell the truth.

The laptop wasn't in the car. Lee picked it up from TonE's. There is mention of shoes and boots being in the car that didn't make the list. Cindy says she removed stuff from the car and stacked it somewhere. It just makes it very difficult to pin down what was really in the car and what wasn't, especially with the amount of lying by pretty much every primary player involved in this case.
Lanie

...dunno why it isn't cited more often, but, Cindy's Myspace epistle on 7/3 sorta suggested to me she had an inkling that Caylee was missing. I'm not so bright, but, there was somethin' 'bout what she wrote that gave me that impression...maybe the subject...I dunno...

Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

IIRC, that was written by cindy after an episode where casey was going to meet her at Universal and let her see Caylee and then never showed up. I read that in one of the FBI interviews I think! Sorry, its late :rolleyes:

Bolded by me.

I agree the title says "My Caylee is Missing", but I don't think Cindy realized Caylee was actually, as in milk carton, missing, as she talks about not being "let" (as in allowed) to talk to her.
Lanie

Combine that with the fact that you had texted or talked to your daughter recently then smelled a dead body in your daughters car would only lead someone to rightfully assume that the dead body is your granddaughters.

I don't think they realize that they are making matters worse.They surround themselves with people who support their way of handling this.That's why the Kidfinders couple and MB are so important to them.Not their family, who tried to get them to stop the insanity,not MN who most assuradly told them to knock it off.Not reputable agencies that help parents whose children are missing and not LE ,who have uncovered their lies.They distance themselves from anyone who won't enter their fantasy world.Even their tv interviews are only with people who softball the questions.
If anything ,they must wonder why we aren't buying their fairy tale.

I dont quite understand how their statement is making things worse. If you mean it pizzes people off, yeah, but I really dont think they care about that. They care about finding caylee.
How does the statement make matters worse? How does it hinder the case, or the ability to find Caylee?

The pants and hairbrush were given to LE voluntarily without a subpoena. You ASSUME the As knew something was wrong at the time that the learned Casey stole the gas. That doesn't mean they DID know. Casey had stole gas from them in the past, it was business as usual. LE is not, to my knowledge, investigating the mall sighting. They have stated they will no longer look for an alive Caylee.

Again, I see nothing that the Anthonys have done to delay or interfere with the search for Caylee, and I don't understand people placing blame on them, as if they know where she is. Casey is the one who is responsible for Caylee's death and only Casey knows where the body can be found - if it can be found.

ITA. And I'd like to add that LE didnt seem particularly interested in the potential evidence that the A's kept offering from the beginning. They note in the report that they didnt take the pants on the 16th because they had been laundered by CA..but they decided to take them 3 wks later. Were they somehow less laundered by that time? :waitasec:

I felt when I was watching the jail visits that KC probably killed Caylee by accident. I think she would have talked & confessed if JB had let her. LA, GA & CA IMO in the beginning were pretty much asking her to talk to LE and tell the truth....but JB killed that.

Funny you say that I was thinking the samething, when George was telling her about the spongebob song he had requested at the speedway, she started to cry as if she wanted to tell him that she was dead, she stated herself I wish none of this would have never happen, but there is nothing I can do, and how at times she would refer to Calyee as in the past.

I dont quite understand how their statement is making things worse. If you mean it pizzes people off, yeah, but I really dont think they care about that. They care about finding caylee.
How does the statement make matters worse? How does it hinder the case, or the ability to find Caylee?

They care about finding an ALIVE Caylee, so if they make statements that pizz people off, so same people can't muster interest to volunteer to search when TES comes to town, well, so much the better for them. If they tell enough lies about LE, maybe they can discredit LE in a potential juror's eyes. Cindy was saying LE didn't pick up the car for 2 days, when it was actually hours, less than a day, and YM called her to task for it. They want the public to believe LE is incompetent and doesn't know what they are talking about, that's why the tag on this statement, 'no matter what the authorities think'. If they can tempt enough people to claim Caylee sightings, it might throw some doubt into the mix about her being dead.
What they are doing is trying to muddy the water, cloud the issue, run off at the mouth so much people lose sight of basic facts, and if they succeed, Casey might very well get off.
Lanie

ITA. And I'd like to add that LE didnt seem particularly interested in the potential evidence that the A's kept offering from the beginning. They note in the report that they didnt take the pants on the 16th because they had been laundered by CA..but they decided to take them 3 wks later. Were they somehow less laundered by that time? :waitasec:

At the very beginning, Casey claimed Caylee was stolen by her nanny. When that didn't check out, LE was looking at this as an accidental death where mom panicked and tried to hide it. 3 weeks later, LE has much more evidence, and it's shaping up as premeditated homicide, so at that point, they want any and every thing they can get their hands on that might have some bearing.
All my opinion, I'm not a detective, I just play one on the internet.
Lanie

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back