George has Casey's car destroyed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still feel bad for GA because not only has he always known the truth, he has had to deal with all the other crap and now this.

I agree ...

:waitasec: Ya think Cindy purchased her a new Jeep ... just like her new "blood" red Jeep ... so the two BFF will have matching vehicles ?

MOO ...

haha. Matching cars AND personalities!
George will need to fit a speed governor to the new one though ... so he can catch her next time he's in pursuit

Good for George.

Although I'm at a loss as to how that could be at all cathartic.

Still.

I'd like to take it as a sign that knows the horrible truth and it was his grand gesture.

She is due back in the county soon ya know - now she can read about where her car is - in case she was wondering.

:cow:

-----------------
Hi Emma, I agree. I also think he quashed any idea KC. may come up with to finagle the car away from them. Yes if she recieved money she can buy a nice car but she is supposed to be indigent..I dont put any thing past her.:seeya:

I personally am proud of George. His relatively spontaneous act speaks volumes to me.

I am glad you can find pride for George. I can't. When I think of the car, I remember George yelling that the body in the truck of the car wasn't his granddaughter. What a strange thing to claim when there are tapes of him telling LE he was sure the odor was human decomposition. He recognized that smell.

He and Cindy did all they could to protect Casey and nothing to find justice for Caylee.

I suppose crushing the car is part of the Anthony's come-back tour.

jmo

What are the odds that a news crew would be at a certain junk yard at a certain time when a certain Pontiac Sunfire was towed in to be crushed? Complete with a camera crew? What are the odds? One million to one?

oh grandmaj..you are so generous;-) ..how 'bout a bazilion, gazzilion to one? When it comes to ANYTHING they do or say..there are NO coincidences with them..everything they do is done with a self serving purpose or motive..It's all they know and a way of life IMHO anyway..:yes:

I am glad you can find pride for George. I can't. When I think of the car, I remember George yelling that the body in the truck of the car wasn't his granddaughter. What a strange thing to claim when there are tapes of him telling LE he was sure the odor was human decomposition. He recognized that smell.

He and Cindy did all they could to protect Casey and nothing to find justice for Caylee.

I suppose crushing the car is part of the Anthony's come-back tour.

jmo

Got to try and rebuild that image if you expect your *foundations* to pay the bills...Good luck with that! :floorlaugh:..some things can never be repaired..

Had GA been at the crusher, IMO, he would have been raked over the coals for trying to get publicity for the foundation, or the Dr. Phil show. I personally don't care if he was at the crusher. I know they could have sold the car for a lot of money, but they chose to crush it. It's something.

Maybe they could have sold it for a lot of money, maybe not..but that would not be good for their image and for their *foundation* Plus, there would always be a chance that whomever they sold it to could make even more money if some dark soul was willing to buy it in the first place..They're not about to let anyone else make money off of Caylee except them..They're *entitled* or so they believe ..As far as I can see there has ALWAYS been a ulterior motive for anything they have done..and as Dr Phil would say.."the best predictor for future behavior is past behavior" and I believe that to be true...I'm with those that wonder why the pool is still there...IF they REALLY believed that Caylee had drowned in that pool..even by accident..it would have been LONG gone and another maybe in it's place..They know Casey killed Caylee and they know it wasn't in that pool by accident..moo

I personally am proud of George. His relatively spontaneous act speaks volumes to me.

..we have no idea how "relatively spontaneous" george was in deciding that the deathmobile should be 'crushed'.

..the reporter ON the scene said it was markL---assisstant/attorney to C&G who oversaw the hauling in of the car ( she doesn't mention george ).

..for all we know he fought the idea to the end.

..the title of the thread should perhaps be changed---i WOULD give george credit if i thought he did something credit worthy....waiting....

..we have no idea how "relatively spontaneous" george was in deciding that the deathmobile should be 'crushed'.

..the reporter ON the scene said it was markL---assisstant/attorney to C&G who oversaw the hauling in of the car ( she doesn't mention george ).

..for all we know he fought the idea to the end.

..the title of the thread should perhaps be changed---i WOULD give george credit if i thought he did something credit worthy....waiting....

Last time I got my hopes up for George was right after the Grand Jury..fool me once shame on you..fool me twice shame on me...Not gonna get fooled again..so I too am waiting..and NOT holding my breath..:crazy:

good. i fail to see what else they/he/whatever could have done with it. i don't think this was some kind of backhanded evil gesture.

eta i leave you all with this. "Definitely something happened to Caylee, she's no longer with us and Casey was the last one I'd seen with her…one and one adds up to two no matter how you try to spin it." George Anthony

eta again. "I didn't want to believe back then that my daughter could be capable of taking the life of her daughter." George Anthony

good. i fail to see what else they/he/whatever could have done with it. i don't think this was some kind of backhanded evil gesture.

eta i leave you all with this. "Definitely something happened to Caylee, she's no longer with us and Casey was the last one I'd seen with her…one and one adds up to two no matter how you try to spin it." George Anthony

eta again. "I didn't want to believe back then that my daughter could be capable of taking the life of her daughter." George Anthony

I agree, what else could they have done with it?

From what I had heard for many years is that you can never get rid of the death odor from a vehicle no matter what you do it always returns.

Well true and if we are going to factor everything in lets add in, a car that was involved as major evidence in a murder trial, a car that had the smell of death in it 3 years later and a child was found dead in a swamp belonging to said driver of that car.

I ask WHAT ARE THE ODDS? :floorlaugh:

I suppose about the same as lightning striking the tree that stood watch over the child that was found dead in that swamp.:twocents:

HELLO Friends.......... you are working each other into a frenzy....... take a breath..... the bashing is going to far. THANKS

CAN I let my breath out now b/c i'm ......:thud:

I thought it was George who told Cindy it was pizza. How else would she even know about the pizza box in the trash bag that was tossed out of her presence?
And George told LKL that he couldn't believe how bad garbage could smell after being in a trunk for so many days. and he stood outside the jail and instructed journalists on how to conduct an experiment, including a trunk, pizza, Arm and Hammer and what size white garbage bag, he was very detailed, and they too would come up with the smell he encountered in that car.
George told her...but then when discussing the odor...Cindy said, "It's the pizza, George. Right, it's the pizza?" (to the best of my recollection...something along those lines)

Regardless of their reasons or motivation to scrap the car, I for one am glad it has been destroyed. For the life of me I cannot fathom why people were saying it was worth so much. Why would anyone want what ultimately was, a 2 year old's coffin? :(

It's sickening, but there are people in this world who would have paid huge $$$ for that death car. They are of the same mentality as the guys in this world who want to see Casey pose nude.

:sick:

I'm in a really weird place in my head. My son wasn't murdered ,he committed suicide in our home. 6 years later we still live here ,still use the stairwell and even his room. It took me 3 years to change anything,and that was with a lot of help.But I can't imagine destroying the place where he died. To me ,that's where the angels came and scooped him up, regardless of how he died. I can literally picture it .

I've thought about this a lot because it comes up here a lot .The car ,I can understand destroying because of the smell, but I don't quite get why the pool should be destroyed if that's where Caylee died(which I don't believe) . To me it's like sacred ground . But then,I wear cremation jewelry ,so I'm a little out there :crazy:

I guess what I'm trying to say is that grief and actions in the wake of a child's death can be complicated. The natural assumption of onlookers would be to destroy the instrument of death (the pool) ,but there are probably other emotions attached to that place IMO. It's just not that simple . JMO
I remember how sad I was to leave my first house. Everyone was all set to go, but I couldn't leave. It was the place where I had seen both my parents alive...they were there...but would never be in my new house. :(
I feel so for you, MissJames.

IMHO, a proper move for the A's no matter what their motive.
While I was initially reading about this this, I had a feeling of
healing peace knowing that this item of sadness no longer exists in this world. It is a move to begin to close this chapter and move on to the other CrAzY stuff that is happening. I for one, am glad to see this car go. Glad THEY did it....hoping they do more healthy things for themselves as well.
I wish it could have been left...don't like the thought of anyone touching it now. I know...I'm losing it.

So - is there footage of the car destruction? I'm getting mixed vibes if this exists or not.

Thankx!

Mel

IMHO, a proper move for the A's no matter what their motive.
While I was initially reading about this this, I had a feeling of
healing peace knowing that this item of sadness no longer exists in this world. It is a move to begin to close this chapter and move on to the other CrAzY stuff that is happening. I for one, am glad to see this car go. Glad THEY did it....hoping they do more healthy things for themselves as well.

It's only healthy if they admit to themselves (and preferably the public as well) that Caylee was in the trunk. Remember, to this day, they publicly deny that.

I agree ...

:waitasec: Ya think Cindy purchased her a new Jeep ... just like her new "blood" red Jeep ... so the two BFF will have matching vehicles ?

MOO ...

I doubt if Case will need CA;s help anymore. Sadly, I can kind of seeing people buying the cool aid about how it was all a terrible accident and how wonderful it is now that she is finally getting counseling and her going on to write her book:(
Or be paid big $$ for a TV interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member