George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #11 Tues. July 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prosecution loosing it. What does slamming a wood desk with hand have to do with a head against cement?

Is this State of Florida's first string??

JMO. I knew BDLR was going to bring up Dr. Di Maio shooting a live animal for his testing. :(

Trayvon had a right to SYG, it was posted in reference to a reply to my previous post that Trayvon couldn't defend himself with force just because a strange man with a gun was chasing him with his truck and on foot...so yeah it does.

SYG is different from self defense. SYG the defendant has to prove he was standing his ground. He does not have to prove self defense.

It's your opinion TM had a right to SYG.

BDLR is trying to emphasize that Dr. Di Maio has practiced shooting on live animals to get to the animal lovers on the jury. smart move on his part. not sure if it will matter but this is one of the better moves on his part throughout this trial

You can say this about anything though. And it is opinion that GZ getting out of his car caused TM to lose his life because we don't know the circumstances when they came together. I can say the same thing about how leaving a gun out in the open in a house where a kid shoots himself or someone else is the fault of the gun owner because he created the situation of having the gun out, but nobody gets prosecuted for that, because there is no law to keep your gun locked up, just like there is no law to get out of your car and walk in your neighborhood. There's not even a law against asking someone 'who they are'.

That's why it's a frustration...it's that ONE circumstance (like locking up the gun) that could save an innocent life. If GZ had hit just one more red light.. we may not be here...

It's cost the defense $2,400 for Dr. D so far. That sure was lower than I thought it would be.

The prosecution is grasping here. There is no AHA moment coming. This FP can hold his own and knows his stuff.

I feel bad for them. I think that they know they over charged the case and are having a hard time proving it. I think the best they should have gone for was manslaughter. And I think they know that too.

OMO

Oh dear, the prosecutor is attempting to discredit Dr. Di Maio by bringing up his experiments regarding testing on live animals.

I don't agree with testing of any kind on live animals, but I think this question was purposely asked, IMO, to try to paint Dr. Di Maio as a cruel person (IMO, in an attempt to turn the jurors against Dr. Di Maio). Dr. Di Maio did say that the animals were anesthetized during his experiments.

Ugh...

That's why it's a frustration...it's that ONE circumstance (like locking up the gun) that could save an innocent life. If GZ had hit just one more red light.. we may not be here...

Or if TM had said something to indicate there was nothing to worry about that he was walking to his dad's house...we many not be here. IMO

Or if TM had walked right in the house upon arriving at his destination.

OMO

Both sides picked the jury. If the prosecution didn't like her, they could have challenged and had her excused.

I am well aware of that, thank you. Still doesn't change where I stand re the prejudiced Jury selection and it forwards my theory the Prosecution could care less about convicting the accused. IMO

This Doctor is nothing but a hired gun. IMO

yes but unlike the states hired gun. this one is respected, credentialed, and is making points based on the evidence.

for instance, the states expert asserted there was only one injury to GZ's head

a totally absurd assertion

imo

IMO, if Trayvon had been pummeling George's head as hard as Bernie is talking about (loud enough to hear a really loud sound), George wouldn't have lived long enough to shoot Trayvon. He would have suffered severe brain damage and been dead or incapacitated pretty quickly. Plus George's head was on the ground. Everybody seems to forget that John Good said that fight started ON THE GRASS and eventually moved toward the sidewalk. IMO, people are assuming that everything happened on the sidewalk.

I am well aware of that, thank you. Still doesn't change where I stand re the prejudiced Jury selection and it forwards my theory the Prosecution could care less about convicting the accused. IMO

So in other words do you believe this case was put up simply to appease the outcry of the masses? A lot of people think that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serge