George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #12 Wed July 10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what amounts to a blog. No sources that he made any "desperate attempts", nor that the charges were lessened because they were not applicable and/or hard to prosecute.

"Alleging" is also the key word in the second paragraph. There is no factual evidence that he ever committed domestic violence. Not even any arrests.
OK I was responding to someone who asked what it was about, and in my opinion when someone goes for a restraining order there is generally a good reason IMO

But wasn't there only 3 streets in his entire neighborhood?
When you listened to the neighbors testifying who were also struggling with street names, you get the impression that having only 3 streets may not be the issue. Apparently, IMO, it's where those street names and changes begin and end that might be complicating things.

I'm not clear on that myself. The website simply says, " To receive information about the training George Zimmerman received at KOKOPELLI'S GYM, please email request by filling out the form provided below." And then there's a form for getting a response.
http://www.kogym.com/zimmerman.htm

Imo, they should probably have made it more apparent that this was due to overwhelming inquiries, but it may be too late for that now.
Yeah, I saw the page... They aren't too clear, but I'm not sure I'd characterize it as "marketing" or trying to "promote" their business. It just doesn't seem to be worded or painted like that.

Has anyone actually requested information?

Just checked Kokopelli Gym Website, Zimmerman training is being marketed there.

Can you post a link? I looked through the website briefly and couldn't find a mention of Zimmerman.

Thanks!

IMHO

OK I was responding to someone who asked what it was about, and in my opinion when someone goes for a restraining order there is generally a good reason IMO
Or they're histrionic. Remember that both orders were granted.

If I was a neighbourwood watch leader unofficially or not, I'd be sure to know my neighbourhood including the names of the streets. That's basic knowledge IMO.

One would think so, right? I mean, I can't even order pizza without telling the driver my nearest cross street. I'm just saying.

Just checked Kokopelli Gym Website, Zimmerman training is being marketed there.

Yes, I have it in my Signature. Adam Pollack is being dishonest because their advert is in Living Color!! IMO More defense witnesses caught fabricating. IMO

From what amounts to a blog. No sources that he made any "desperate attempts", nor that the charges were lessened because they were not applicable and/or hard to prosecute.

"Alleging" is also the key word in the second paragraph. There is no factual evidence that he ever committed domestic violence. Not even any arrests.

Restraining orders granted convinced a judge there was.
Here you have to tun in any firearms when one us granted against you until it lapses.
Are the restraining orders lapsed?

well then you must believe that GZ had a good reason when he got a restraining order against his then girl friend at the same time.

He was up over the curb, down the cut through, around the corner down the dog path, 70 yards from the end of the row of townhomes....area of his truck.

No. He parked got out and walked down the sidewalk. At some point after that the dispatcher says.. ARe you following him? We don't need you to do that. He says okay.

HE IS Still close to the sidewalk he was on before. He did not go looking for TM who was AT HIS FATHER'S HOUSE according to his own words to RJ.

GZ did not move anymore.. TM Did.

Agree. And also would point out that, as the blog does mention, reciprocal restraining orders are civil, not criminal.

When you listened to the neighbors testifying who were also struggling with street names, you get the impression that having only 3 streets may not be the issue. Apparently, IMO, it's where those street names and changes begin and end that might be complicating things.

Granted I don't live there but I have seen a map and IMO I don't think it would be that hard to determine.

Yes, I have it in my Signature. Adam Pollack is being dishonest because their advert is in Living Color!! IMO More defense witnesses caught fabricating. IMO
I wouldn't call streamlining requests for information an advertisement.

:moo:

Granted I don't live there but I have seen a map and IMO I don't think it would be that hard to determine.

WEll other neighbors have said the same thing.. They must all be lying??

Looking into my crystal ball, its cloudy but I think this is going to be decided quickly by the jury. LOL IMO

I will be VERY curious if anyone from WS...(that actually WATCHED the case) has changed their minds in the end of trial....

I started out...first few days....with manslaughter, and now I am firmly on side of self-defense.

Even if someone is following you this does not give you the right to attack them. Self-defense is self-defense.

I hope we get a poll at the end of this trial, and that WS can come together again with the next trial we watch.

I started out at manslaughter. I am now at self-defense. I am conflicted, however. GZ *did* kill a man, I can't forget that. I believe he holds some responsibility, but not to serve 30 years in prison. This case is all topsy turvy.

I'm not clear on that myself. The website simply says, " To receive information about the training George Zimmerman received at KOKOPELLI'S GYM, please email request by filling out the form provided below." And then there's a form for getting a response.
http://www.kogym.com/zimmerman.htm

Imo, they should probably have made it more apparent that this was due to overwhelming inquiries, but it may be too late for that now.

Why would anyone want the "Zimmerman" training program if he was "soft"??

Seems ridiculous and self serving. These people who market a killing and trial make me sick. He could have at least waited until after trial. Anything for a buck. :banghead:

Reading the site myself, it does appear that the Zimmerman reference is for requests from media, etc re: what was hhis regiment JMO and my eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey