George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #12 Wed July 10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so. I think it hinges on the fact Trayvon is not here to testify or explain his text messages. It's pure speculation...by anyone reading them what he is/was referring to. He could have been talking about a video game and not a real fight or gun. Like Call of Duty or Boxing video games. You know he played Xbox or ps3

And the State could have brought your points up on cross. And let the jury decide.

IMO.

I think that if they bring in TM's alleged fighting past, they would have to bring in GZ's alleged violent past, as well. I could be wrong, though - nothing unusual there!

IMO

IIRC, didn't we already hear about GZ's pushing a cop, and the he said/she said with his ex wife or girlfriend -- didn't that stuff already come in?

And just why is being a Cop Wannabe a bad thing? Is being a Wannabe a good thing?

GREAT point! I like most Police....treat them with respect...and be treated with respect. GENERALLY!!! :) imo

Imagine what kind of trial this would be if GZ had made it to the store and his gun mis-fired or discharged in error, killing someone in the store.

The current witness, Mr. Root, testified this morning that the type of gun GZ carried wouldn't accidentally discharge, due to the internal safety features.

Mr. Root is a retired LE. His current occupation is training weapons instructors on the use of all types of weapons, including firearms. I trust his expert opinion.

MOO

nope, IMO he was getting beaten up and had to defend himself.

I think it is a crock that TM's past is not able to be brought up but GZ's is.

Wait, none of GZ's police records or other violent history has been allowed in this case....even my posts linking to that past are removed...So I want to know what it is that you mean, please? I won't link to GZ's past...so please explain.

nope, IMO he was getting beaten up and had to defend himself.

I think it is a crock that TM's past is not able to be brought up but GZ's is.

He was getting beat up because he didn't know how to fight and he was out of shape. GZ got over his head and bailed out by shooting a teenager through the heart. Next time GZ will stay were he belonged...in the truck. IMO

Sooo scared that he ran away...and pleaded pitifully over and over for help...which I think may have come ; had the pleas not sounded like they were coming from a young AA male...the dreaded profile, according to both Defense and Prosecution.

If you follow me in the dark, and I had a concealed weapon GZ is bloody lucky he was going after an unarmed teenager and not walking into a gang IMO

This scenario does not work.. Because the HOODIE WOULD HAVE BEEN AGAINST TM. That is not what the testimony from even the states own witnesses said. They said, that the gun was against the hoodie. And away from TM. That would not happen if TM was sitting straight up..

GREAT point! I like most Police....treat them with respect...and be treated with respect. GENERALLY!!! :) imo

I love to buy LE's meal at the local fast food joint when I am behind them in line....it's my thing. IMO

He was getting beat up because he didn't know how to fight and he was out of shape. GZ got over his head and bailed out by shooting a teenager through the heart. Next time GZ will stay were he belonged...in the truck. IMO

WHY he was getting beat up does not matter. The fact is he was getting beat up as you just admitted and that he had to defend his person.

Likewise...which just goes to show the Hero Perception that population in general have of George Zimmerman in terms of Whom he shot in the heart, to death. He is hugely admired in those quarters which I find totally stomach turning.

As you probably know by now, I'm in the "not guilty" camp, but I can tell you with 100% certainty that I do not consider GZ to be a hero. I have said it before on this forum that I think both guys were idiots to be fighting as they did. It is truly a tragedy for all involved (regardless of who followed who, who threw the first punch, etc. and so on). JMO as always....

I am so <mod snip> of hearing how obese GZ was at the time, look at the re-enactment that is no one in my opinion is obese or for that matter even fat.

Yes but that is not what happened here, it was just a kid walking home from the 7-11 who had no ill will against GZ IMO

that is definitely YOUR OPINION. you clearly have no knowledge what TM felt about the "creepy *advertiser censored* cracker" he ended up punching out.

imo

The state just said that Trayvon was leaning over GZ when he was shot.

I like to see a judge who is fair and gives both sides equal time. This judge is so pro prosection it stinks. She will do whatever she can to help get a conviction. IMO. MOO.
Why aren't they bringing in the text messages and pictures from Trayvon's phone? It proves he fought and could fight and enjoyed the fight, I am sure. It will be quite something if, in spite of all her unfair rulings, GM is acquitted anyway. If the truth matters, he will be. IMO

WHY he was getting beat up does not matter. The fact is he was getting beat up as you just admitted and that he had to defend his person.
Of course it matters, stalk someone until they do their right under the STG law and then shoot them IMO does not lead to self defense

I am so <mod snip> of hearing how obese GZ was at the time, look at the re-enactment that is no one in my opinion is obese or for that matter even fat.

I think as Americans we have kind of become desensitized to obesity and maybe don't always recognize it when we see it.

The day after the shooting, his doctor noted in his med record that he is obese.

IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member