George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #13 Thursday July 11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Travon's hands were under his body when the police arrived. Can anyone explain how the rain washed the blood off his hands in that position?

I don't understand how you would get blood on your hands from punching someone in the nose, though.

There isn't blood on his nose when he gets punched - the blood comes afterward. Punching someone on the nose, you'd be hitting a clean, blood-free nose.

IMHO

i haven't said much. this because i've found much of the discussion here entirely disconcerting.

it is inconceivable to me that so many folks, the very same ones who were disgusted at the mere thought that anything negative should even be breathed about travis alexander in the arias, have taken to bashing a 17 year old victim of a murder. and that is the fact. argue all you like as to it being something else. trayvon martin did not take his own life that night. george zimmerman murdered him. the baloney excuses, the long, never-ending, maze-like attempts to explain or justify it are not based on legal statutes. i've read dozens of times that those who feel GZ is guilty are merely responding with emotion. i will refrain from calling statements like that what i feel they are, but rather, will point out that those who feel GZ is not guilty are responding to emotion just as much as anyone else. there is simply a difference between what makes one person emotional and what makes another emotional. emotions run high when core beliefs are challenged.

my core beliefs as relevant here: a 17 year old is still a child. in the United States of America, no person should be gunned down for walking down the street. a neighborhood watch person of good intention, particularly a captain, would have immediately informed the operator that he was armed. he would then have called another person in the neighborhood for back up. a 17 year old who was going to go after someone would brag about to the girl on the other end of the phone, and then he would hang up before any punches were thrown. there are more, but this is enough.

i am a well-educated, well-read, intelligent individual. i assume most here are the same. it is glaringly obvious to me that george zimmerman murdered trayvon martin. period. it is a tragedy and it is a crime.

that said, i believe he will be found not guilty. i believe that will be an unjust verdict.

MOST importantly, i believe it is deplorable and frankly unacceptable to see people talking about how riots are going to break out if zimmerman is found innocent. do people truly not see that this is just as much an example of racial profiling as was the one zimmerman engaged in? i've yet to see a single person claim that riots would be break out if zimmerman were found guilty. would it be less disastrous if the angry, gun-toting zimmerman fans rioted? that's sure some interesting logic.

at the end of the day, the parents of a 17 year old have lost their son. they have never claimed he was perfect. i beseech everyone to think of your own 17 year old, or a 17 year old you know. think about that kid. think about that kid not in terms of how you hate the way they dress, or can't stand the slang they use, of how nasty their fb page makes them look....but think about the heart of that 17 year old. for me, this is easy. i've had two at that age so far. i promise you that a 17 year old, at 5'11'' and just over 150 lbs is a lanky, skinny kid and he knows it. a 17 yo who was a good enough brother to be bringing his sibling back a snack from 7-11 (without even opening it to take some for himself, mind you), a 17 year old whose only tattoos were the names of his grandmothers and the name of his mother, that 17 year old was innocent that night when he left the house, and innocent when his life ended on the wet ground.

i predict that trayvon's parents, regardless of the verdict, will make it a mission to deal with the atrocity of a law in florida that all but begs for the murder of innocent human beings. it needs to change. IN MY OPINION

BBM

I thank you , in tears. Such a beautiful contrast to all the scary cruelty toward the victim. IMO

I think the fact that the judge has spanked the state a few times shows how desperate they are at this stage. They are attempting to do things that even this biased judge can't allow. MOO.

She's been reversed enough that I'm sure she knows exactly where the line is. IMO

That is not what cost him his life. He sadly was shot while beating a man.

Facts in the case of State vs Zimmerman.

Beating? His injuries were considered "not-significant". GZ was able to function, go to work the following day and school in the evening. Hardly a beating...IMO

If he is found innocent, which I am hoping than I hope he gets a book deal and makes millions, than I would do some suing!! AND this judge is a piece of work. IMO

I'm thinking he's going to get a bundle out of NBC for negetively editing the 911 tape. Fair is fair. I feel this judge needs to be disbarred. If I went into court and saw her on the bench, I would feel sick.

In My Opinion

George is left handed, he claims he pulled his gun out with his right, that there was no safety or was already off and shot, literally with Trayvon on top of him...so the gun probably not in his dominant hand and right in front of his face kicked back. This is physics.

I believe they were both screaming which makes witnesses on both sides right.
Fighting for the gun, and trying to both call for help thinking the other is trying to kill them. I didn't say George methodically planned to murder him, I'm saying shooting Trayvon wasn't justified.

He was ambidextrous. He did some things with his left and some with his right. I golf mostly and bowl right handed, I bat and putt right handed..

And in fear for my life, I could indeed use either hand to shoot.

HIs gun had no external safety.

I think it is easier to argue facts of the case if you actually watch the trial and know the evidence. IT is for me anyway.

All I care about is the facts and evidence.

I don't understand how you would get blood on your hands from punching someone in the nose, though.

There isn't blood on his nose when he gets punched - the blood comes afterward. Punching someone on the nose, you'd be hitting a clean, blood-free nose.

IMHO
Ahhh but GZ said that after his nose was bloodied that TM held his hand over it. IMO

Beating? His injuries were considered "not-significant". GZ was able to function, go to work the following day and school in the evening. Hardly a beating...IMO

He was beaten. What you feel about his injuries is irrelevant. Not part of the case.

He had injuries from being in a fight. I can only imagine if someone you loved came home with the same injuries at the hands of another you may feel differently.

i haven't said much. this because i've found much of the discussion here entirely disconcerting.

it is inconceivable to me that so many folks, the very same ones who were disgusted at the mere thought that anything negative should even be breathed about travis alexander in the arias, have taken to bashing a 17 year old victim of a murder. and that is the fact. argue all you like as to it being something else. trayvon martin did not take his own life that night. george zimmerman murdered him. the baloney excuses, the long, never-ending, maze-like attempts to explain or justify it are not based on legal statutes. i've read dozens of times that those who feel GZ is guilty are merely responding with emotion. i will refrain from calling statements like that what i feel they are, but rather, will point out that those who feel GZ is not guilty are responding to emotion just as much as anyone else. there is simply a difference between what makes one person emotional and what makes another emotional. emotions run high when core beliefs are challenged.

my core beliefs as relevant here: a 17 year old is still a child. in the United States of America, no person should be gunned down for walking down the street. a neighborhood watch person of good intention, particularly a captain, would have immediately informed the operator that he was armed. he would then have called another person in the neighborhood for back up. a 17 year old who was going to go after someone would brag about to the girl on the other end of the phone, and then he would hang up before any punches were thrown. there are more, but this is enough.

i am a well-educated, well-read, intelligent individual. i assume most here are the same. it is glaringly obvious to me that george zimmerman murdered trayvon martin. period. it is a tragedy and it is a crime.

that said, i believe he will be found not guilty. i believe that will be an unjust verdict.

MOST importantly, i believe it is deplorable and frankly unacceptable to see people talking about how riots are going to break out if zimmerman is found innocent. do people truly not see that this is just as much an example of racial profiling as was the one zimmerman engaged in? i've yet to see a single person claim that riots would be break out if zimmerman were found guilty. would it be less disastrous if the angry, gun-toting zimmerman fans rioted? that's sure some interesting logic.

at the end of the day, the parents of a 17 year old have lost their son. they have never claimed he was perfect. i beseech everyone to think of your own 17 year old, or a 17 year old you know. think about that kid. think about that kid not in terms of how you hate the way they dress, or can't stand the slang they use, of how nasty their fb page makes them look....but think about the heart of that 17 year old. for me, this is easy. i've had two at that age so far. i promise you that a 17 year old, at 5'11'' and just over 150 lbs is a lanky, skinny kid and he knows it. a 17 yo who was a good enough brother to be bringing his sibling back a snack from 7-11 (without even opening it to take some for himself, mind you), a 17 year old whose only tattoos were the names of his grandmothers and the name of his mother, that 17 year old was innocent that night when he left the house, and innocent when his life ended on the wet ground.

i predict that trayvon's parents, regardless of the verdict, will make it a mission to deal with the atrocity of a law in florida that all but begs for the murder of innocent human beings. it needs to change. IN MY OPINION

I think this is a great post.

I have no idea if GZ is guilty or not. I do think he instigated it by following TM. I do not know if TM was beating him to death and he feared for his life. I don't doubt that TM may have responded to being followed violently. I don't know who was on top of who. And I don't envy the jurors positions whatsoever. This is one hard case. I dislike TM bashing and I also dislike people saying they know exactly what happened and making scenarios that are very out there just to make GZ look guilty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you link to proof that TM began the altercation? That's a rhetorical question, because we all know there isn't any. But that's exactly the point - I think too many people here have bought GZ's story hook, line, and sinker. Imo, when a killer is trying to defend himself, of course he's going to say "so-and-so started it." Since the only person that could present another side of that is dead, we'll never really know.

GZ's broken nose is physical evidence, introduced at trial, that corroborates his version of events. Further, RJ's testimony supports the theory that TM doubled back to confront GZ and it was actually TM who was doing the "stalking" with malice and bad intent, not GZ. JMO. OMO. MOO.

She's been reversed enough that I'm sure she knows exactly where the line is. IMO

Why have I never seen the photo of Trayvon on your post on nancy grace?

And how does she get away with saying Trayvon was gunned down?

Travon's hands were under his body when the police arrived. Can anyone explain how the rain washed the blood off his hands in that position?

So even though they didn't bag his hands, and even though testimony says DNA was washed off by the rain, and even though testimony shows TMs garments were bagged wet and this corrupted DNA, you still want to put a man in prison? Sure about that? This could be your husband, brother, son.

I'm thinking he's going to get a bundle out of NBC for negetively editing the 911 tape. Fair is fair. I feel this judge needs to be disbarred. If I went into court and saw her on the bench, I would feel sick.

At this point ... Whatever the verdict ... This trial is going to be marked by a big ole' *. JMO.

You're right. But, as with GZ's head and face there were cuts. Just because you are dead, your cuts don't miraculously heal. We were talking about bruises, not cuts. And TM did have cuts on his hands.

Trayvon did NOT have cuts to his hands. Please refer to the autopsy report. He had a small "abrasion" (testified to in court to NOT being a cut) to his left non-dominate hand.

I do not believe Trayvon beat GZ, never have. Trayvon's injuries do not show him beating anyone. JMO

A better question, imo, is why GZ still has blood on his bald head, which was definitely exposed to the rain, but TM's hands (which were under his body) were somehow washed sparkling clean in the drizzle.

I believe there would have been much more blood on GZ if it had not been for the rain washing it off. GZ continues to bleed because there are open wounds that are still seeping.

Fits to a T. IMO//Better than to take GZ's every word for every single thing...after learning he fabricates.....IMO

Right, and no one saw the very beginning to this whole thing, only GZ. People heard voices but could not make out what was being said, this was a two way battle. I really do believe RJ testimony when she said she heard GZ say "what are you doing here?" makes so much sense to me and in those words I'm sure there was "tone" because GZ called TM a "a$$hole, f..king punk, certainly not words of endearment therefore he carried that over into his confrontation with TM, IMO.

The state was trying to put this same argument before the jury via an instruction. The judge did not allow it. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynbot