George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #14 Friday July 12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the best explanation for his injuries, consistent with his injuries, forensics and testimony. Did I mention I thought the prosecution never wanted to prosecute for political reasons?.....

Scary to me that if found NG, GZ will continue to use this defense to kill someone else having virtually been forgiven of every violent criminal charge ever levied against him. He will always claim fear of young black youth out to kill him based on this trial...unexcusable. IMO.

Will he be able to retain his weapon permit after this case if found not guilty?

Dear Websleuths Members,

I really don't want to close this thread so please, I am begging you, race was not brought up by the prosecution therefore we need to leave race out of this case for the purpose of our discussion.

Racism IMO is still a huge and ugly issue in this country. No one is denying that at all.

If we allow the race discussion at this time nothing will happen other than people will be hurt and angry and we will have to shut down the thread.

For now, for this case, we are sticking with the facts as presented in court and opinions. Nothing said by the prosecution indicates that Trayvon's race was a factor.

You may disagree with me and that is certainly your right but I won't allow that discussion on this website for the reasons I stated above.

Thank you,

Tricia Griffith
Co-Owner Websleuths.com

Solid red line indicates how far TM went in those now famous 4 minutes.

Screen-Shot-2013-06-18-at-10.20.55-AM1.png
And if GZ had drove to the back entrance he would never have encountered Trayvon IMO

The core of the story doesn't have room to change. It happened in such a small time frame and no one can dispute the fact that GZ killed TM, not even GZ. Those small aspects and the fact that GZ feels the need to alter them hold a lot of weight for me, IMO. GZ's demeanor is very reserved and devoid of emotion. That may have given him an advantage during a lie detector test. There's a reason lie detector tests are not included during trials. They can't be relied on. And certainly you would know a skip from a run.

Now that the trial is over: There was a moment during the in court playing of the Sean Hannity interview where it looked liked GZ was at home in a recliner and he could have been watching a movie or show while munching on some popcorn and sippin' a coke. When the lights came back up, he sat back up, from his reclining position, and while adjusting his jacket he turned in the direction of the peanut gallery..with a look of pride and satisfaction, the Cheshire grin made me fully aware that this man is a true narcissist and he was quite proud of himself.

It was at that moment, that any room for error in my opinion of GZ, disappeared completely. I was 100% certain that he could care less about the lives of others. I got the sense that he didn't even grasp that others might look upon his end comments (God's will...no he wouldn't do anything different) as cruel, insensitive and disgusting.

In the closing rebuttal by the State or just before, he looked liked he was furious and about to blow his top. The quiet ones are often the ones who have the most pent up anger and hostility. IMO, it takes that one last thing (maybe Trayvon was about to get away) to blow the gasket. IMO.

Another time this week, the camera shifted during BDLR's remarks and GZ, although his expression didn't change, looked angry. They panned to his hands and they were the tightest fist I have ever seen.

He, IMO, has no remorse. He is as guilty as sin, IMO.

CNN just reported on a statement issued by GZ's family. The essence of the statement is that they will respect the decision of the jury, whatever that decision may be. They are asking that the public to do likewise. Think that was really decent of them considering there is a possibility GZ may be found guilty.

They look like young kids. Maybe if they had jobs they wouldn't be there, IMO.

So, you are profiling these people? Maybe they are college kids who are out for the summer? Maybe they are self-made millionaires? Maybe they all have jobs and have Fridays off? Maybe they work nights?

Someone already profiled them as being "all white". I wonder what people would have said if they were AA? Haven't we learned anything from this trial? They have a constitutional right to be there. If they do anything wrong, they will be arrested.

JMO

This question is a little tangential, but does it bother any female supporters of GZ that he sexually molested his relative and that he once picked up and threw a drunken woman, resulting in a broken ankle? Or that his ex-fiance reported him for domestic violence? Sure he did the same to her, he knows his laws! He also worked as a bouncer for illegal parties, and had a fight with LE about his friend serving alcohol to minors. I still go with the evidence, but I think GZ is *NOT* a law-abiding gentleman, IMO.

Short answer: No. The long answer is too involved but having recently had a relative falsely accused of assault, I realize how easy it is to bring a nuisance suit against someone even after the cops have decided that the "victim" isn't telling the truth. JMO. OMO. MOO.

What I'd really like to know is how Hispanic GZ felt about the color of TM's skin. To me that's all that should matter.

Just for the record, GZ's grandfather is AA. I personally don't care, I just didn't know until recently.

I can use the same perverted argument and say that if the 20 Newtown children had stayed home they would still be alive today.

You realize that you've just confirmed that GZ had every right to get out of his car and walk in a public space without threat of a physical assault? JMO. OMO. MOO.

Looks like jury is asking a question of the judge. Will we get to know the question and answer?

Interesting though, that GZ's past altercation was due to him trying to HELP his friend who he thought was being hurt.

By getting into a scuffle with LE? Just like GZ thought he was "helping" out the neighborhood. Obviously, his judgement is very clouded. Yet, he still has "no regrets". That's a very dangerous man. JMO

There is a you tube video called the gangsta skip. Check it out, I don't think TM was doing this that night, IMO

Ok, you guys are cracking me up now. Gangster skipping?!
One thing is for sure, BDLA's skip definitely has no gangsta in it. :floorlaugh:

IMO

Exactly.

I don't understand why some people want to make this about race. Zimmerman is Hispanic or at least partially anyway so playing the race card doesn't work here. The media, certain groups with ulterior motives and those who can't help but insert race and racism into everything.....:facepalm:

Martin happened to be black. That's all.

George typecast Martin as a "(expletive) punk" rather quickly. Not because of anything Martin did, but due to how he looked. Martin looked like George's stereotype of a burglar, therefore he was a burglar. He wanted to make sure this "(expletive) didn't get away".

Being Hispanic doesn't preclude someone from thinking like a bigot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PTA