George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[modsnip]
He was a free citizen of the United States. That gives him the legal right to walk to the dang store and back without being harassed, followed, detained or killed.

[modsnip]

Back up your theory with evidence

Where's the evidence that George harassed, followed & detained Trayvon?

The state said in their opening George wanted to kill Trayvon and it's day four and they have yet to provide any evidence at all that this is what happened.

That's what law enforcement is for.

GZ wanted to be LE in the worst way and viewed his little complex as his own to police and patrol with his 9mm and two flashlights.

The result is exactly why Neighborhood Watch stresses the job is all about watching and reporting.

My point is that up to this point, George has not broken any laws.

That's great, Linda, if you live in a community with sufficient law enforcement to respond. I don't. As an example, it often takes days for the police to respond to residential burglaries. Auto thefts don't get responded to at all. You have to make a report of them by telephone. My neighbors not only participate in neighborhood watch but we are now considering hiring a private security patrol because the police simply cannot handle the levels of crime here.

Go with private security. [modsnip]

What is the correct term for someone that leaves the safety of their vehicle...to follow suspicious people walking in the rain, phoning police, and following the "suspicious rain walker" fully armed with a 9mm and two flashlights????

I agree it's not a "neighborhood watch captain." Sounds more like a vigilanti to me. All IMO

Convicted Felon?

Sent from my Kindle Fire HD

A lot of people have asked why Treyvon didn't just continue home. Remember how George told the operator he didn't want to give out his address because he didn't know where the suspicious person was? Maybe Treyvon decided not to go on home and into his house since this person was following him that he had no idea who he was. Just a thought.

Trayvon was being followed by a guy in a truck. He took the path that went behind houses, where the truck could not follow him. We are not completely sure which way George Zimmerman went, but thee are indications in the recording and the evidence left on the ground that he went between two houses and cut Trayvon off.

A lot of people have asked why Treyvon didn't just continue home. Remember how George told the operator he didn't want to give out his address because he didn't know where the suspicious person was? Maybe Treyvon decided not to go on home and into his house since this person was following him that he had no idea who he was. Just a thought.

Good point. Maybe TM hid behind one of the buildings for a little while as to try to lose GZ. That could explain some of the time lapse. JS.

She did sound much more intelligible in that recording than she has on the stand though.

What I am hearing is the habit of leaving out verbs which some folks do, "I could hear it Travon" leaving out the was. I have heard this manner of phrasing and know that the verb is just not spoken.

Good question from West. "Can you tell me how wet grass sounds?"

OK, so one of the states lawyers is a Costner sound alike.

Has anyone mentioned that DeLaRionda (sp?) is a Dr. Phil sound alike?
(He resembles him a bit also!)

I was able to view the police interview/video given by GZ the day after the incident. Anderson Cooper played it last night on AC 360. In that video, GZ states he was calling for help after being punched in the face and knocked to the ground. This was well before any of the 911 calls were released to be heard by the public or anyone besides the 911 center. So GZ had no idea his voice would eventually be heard on various 911 calls, in the background. As for the question as to why GZ *continued to follow TM*, we have no evidence that he did 'continue to follow' after having said 'okay' to the operator.

He may not know the 911 call was recorded...however, he knew there were MANY eye witnesses that heard those screams. He had to explain where they would have come from - whether they were Trayvon or himself.

There is in fact evidence he continued to follow him. He said "OK" to the "we don't need you to do that" 20 seconds after he left his car.

However, he stayed on the for for another 90 seconds. If he had not followed him, he would have already been back in the safety of his car for over a minute.

We know, if my timeline is correct, over 2 minutes later, Trayvon was shot.

And GZ was NO WHERE NEAR his car!!!

So where was he all that time? If my math adds up and my timeline is correct, that's over 3 minutes.

Except as pointed out, 20 seconds after he left his car he told the 911 operator "OK" to not following.

Clearly, he didn't follow 911 instructions. Clearly, the evidence shows he was still following.

And of course, this witness stated TM told her a creepy blah blah was following him.

It is a good question, how would she know what grass is as opposed to concrete?

OK, so one of the states lawyers is a Costner sound alike.

Has anyone mentioned that DeLaRionda (sp?) is a Dr. Phil sound alike?
(He resembles him a bit also!)

I agree, he does sound like Costner

That's what law enforcement is for.

GZ wanted to be LE in the worst way and viewed his little complex as his own to police and patrol with his 9mm and two flashlights.

The result is exactly why Neighborhood Watch stresses the job is all about watching and reporting.

Where are you getting this information? It bothers me how posters continue trashing GZ without any evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadWiring