George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But it does in this situation, imo. There was an African American Male in a neighborhood that had been frequently burglarized by African Americans.

Can we all agree to this one point? We may not agree to what happened after this, but I know I would be highly suspicious of some one meeting the description of the person(s) who had burglarized my neighborhood numerous times, and was not a resident in my neighborhood.

I don't care if there was a serial killer on the loose. That doesn't give a private citizen the authority to do anything more than report.

[modsnip]

*IMO!*
I have a legal right to Bungee Jump.
Does not mean I (personally) think it is a wise practice.

Please do not attack me gun advocates.
I have no issue if you enjoy owning and using them.
I just feel some people are not thoughful enough about what it means to responsibly own one.
*IMO!*

JA had the legal right to own a gun too. Passed the psych portion if there even was one in Cali or Florida with no problem. I imagine she can't own one now that's she convicted of Murder. But ITA! Thanks for a great post!

I just don't understand why George didn't think that the suspicious person could have had a weapon also. Why would he place himself in danger on this night when he didn't on the other occasions? He probably could have followed along the road in his car and watched where Trayvon went. He would have at least been able to give the police a general area of location. Imo.

He knew TM was just a teenager. IMO

Not if that adult man was part of the NW program, who lived in a neighborhood that had seen multiple crimes and who in fact had tried to call in those crimes.

Maybe GZ should have just told TM that?

Isn't cross examination argumentative at times? That's the point of it being 'cross exam'.

If you haven't viewed the 12 minute video taken the day after the incident, it would be a good point of reference to answer some of the questions you've raised. It was shot during the daytime, and it was easy to see the grounds and surrounding area.

I have, and have seen the aerial photo as well where George's car was, where the shot happened and where the girlfriend's unit was.

What are you trying to point out?

George's truck was about the same distance the unit was from the shooting. They look to be about equal distance to me.

But that's beside the point.

The point is that he was clearly still following and/or looking for TM. Otherwise, when he was told that he didn't need to do that 20 seconds after he left his car...he would have clearly been back to his car more than 3 minutes later, when TM was shot.

Manners will get one farther in life than rudeness, IMO.

I was taught that "polish is always polish" and "good manners will take you everywhere". i was also told "you will always know how to behave and you'll usually feel comfortable in most situations if you know and practice good manners". I think my parents gave me great GIFT by teaching me good manners and respect.

"Trayvon would have told me if he was going to approach him"...and how on EARTH would she possibly know that? Absurd imo.

May I add that he was more than a guest he was visiting his mother to be and his dad. I think it's great that a kid that age was trying to get along with his step mother to be and wanted to be with his dad. I hope that my family views me more than a guest. From what I understand he went to the store for his little brother. I'm not sure if that was his step brother or biological brother, but he was being a good big brother either way.

He would have been TM's step brother.

This is so tedious. The defense is trying to trick this witness into saying things she doesn't mean to say.

Okay, the "sir" thing is getting irritating. IMO, in her mind she is thinking something different when she says that.

Trayvon was being followed by a guy in a truck. He took the path that went behind houses, where the truck could not follow him. We are not completely sure which way George Zimmerman went, but thee are indications in the recording and the evidence left on the ground that he went between two houses and cut Trayvon off.

The only evidence I am aware of is GZ's statement that he was returning to his vehicle after losing sight of TM and he - GZ -was approached from behind. There is absolutely no evidence that GZ cut TM off between houses or anywhere.

Rachel, you do not know me, but I am sending you positive energy..your keeping it real, jmo

do your thing, be you and tell it like it is..

I am in support of trayvon, his family..may the gods bless them

just sayin

Now how would you possible know that? There is no evidence that GZ chased TM. None. There is no evidence that GZ chased anyone prior with or without a gun.

I have a friend Carlos built the same as George who carries a gun. His frame of mind is totally different when he carries a gun. Without the gun he would get his can beat in seconds.

the reporters...all looked at the jury when she said.. what?? you didn't get that from me.

This is so tedious. The defense is trying to trick this witness into saying things she doesn't mean to say.

imo this is exactly what's going on. I think she's doing a fair job of avoiding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cburski2018