George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes and I wonder, does he have a room at this house? and since he was a guest in the neighborhood george would not have recognized him and put him on alert. Just the other day I was driving into my neighborhood and there was someone walking to the main road who was not a regular....really stuck out.

oh I doubt this was a happy family visit...he was in trouble.

You don't know that, I think he loved his dad and was happy to be there. I think that's what he needed all along.

Me and you both!

And me, makes three.

I expected the defense team to be much better prepared to bridge the considerable cultural gulf separating it from some of the prosecution witnesses, if only to be able to connect sufficiently to elicit the answers they want.

This could speak to ignorance, incompetence, or blind arrogance - perhaps reflecting their client's mindset, which could be what got him in this unfortunate situation.

I hope the Defendant mans up and gets up there to tell his version of the facts, so the Jury has a chance to compare and contrast...

Justice for Trayvon. Go Rachel, you're doing great sweetie.

What are you talking about? There is a definition posted. That's all that's relevant. Including the rest has no impact on whether or not the criteria contained within the definition is met.

It is not, therefore your claim of chasing is an opinion. I don't see what's wrong with that. It just means that the second part has not been factually proven yet.

Including the rest is absolutely relevant, and quite clearly addresses GZ's actions. What's wrong is that you're trying to claim the whole thing is speculation, despite the fact that what GZ was doing clearly qualifies as chasing. If you have a problem with the definition of the word "chase," you may want to take it up with Merriam Webster. However, claiming that it's not a fact because you don't seem to like how it's defined isn't particularly reasonable, imo, and does nothing to further the conversation. It mostly just comes off as argumentative. Or, that is how it appears to me.

A man going "hunting" takes a gun and two flashlights. A man going to Target takes his wallet and keys. :twocents:

Show me evidence that George was "hunting" Trayvon down.

It's not there

JMO

I didn't really understand about Rachel not being able to read the letter she wrote. Did someone else write it in cursive? I just didn't get that. imo

If I'm not mistaken I think they said she couldn't read cursive.

Nope, I think he fell/ran into a tree and was angry that "the <self snip> punk was getting away.

JMO, IMO MOO

Yes, those minor scratches on the back of GZ's head are consistant with falling into the bushes by the T, often shown in testimony.

Back to court testimony. Rachel shouldn't have to be punished just because West loves his theatrics. She was 4 hours away in Miami but he is treating her as though She is responsible for poor GZ's perdicament. Her testimony coincides with the 911 call that night....yet he hammers on about extraneous issues which do more to discredit him than her.

Except his PA diagnosed it as "likely" broken and referred him to an ENT.

"Likely" assuming GZ tale was the truth.

IMO he's a proven liar with a really good reason to lie.

Where there witnesses all around her when she did that? Not comparable, witnesses saw him get off TM, we heard it yesterday. Where is this theory coming from.

Theory? I did not theorize.

There are many documented cases of people self-inflicting wounds as part of their alibi - off the top of my head I could remember Diane Downs. Downs was not found insane so I suppose one could say she is "reasonable".

If you are asking for my opinion, GZ probably did not inflict those superficial wounds upon himself. FWIW. I don't thinks it's particularly important either way.

Neither I nor the witnesses can attest to exactly how those wounds occurred.

That's what I mean, why all the band-aids on his head when he gives walk-through interview with police.

Didn't the bloody nose swollen pictures come later?

Somewhere during this trial I thought that they said he was examined at the scene, but only needed minor attention.
The bloody nose picture was taken when he was sitting in the back of a police car.

"Likely" assuming GZ tale was the truth.

IMO he's a proven liar with a really good reason to lie.
So, you feel he forged medical documents? And that PA has not come out and said so?

For those of you that don't know what wet grass sounds like, have not lived. Just sayin............ :floorlaugh:

And if she did describe it, that would be her opinion.

It's kind of like when the realtor ad says, gently rolling pasture, that would actually be so steep that you would break your neck trying to walk it. It's someones opinion of their description.

this is all making the state and mr. crump look extremely shady and unprofessional. i am disgusted.

if i'm the state, i would ask for a directed verdict from the judge, not that she would agree but that's what I would do, and I'm sure they will.

Bingo! You hit the nail on the head.

JMO

He was not given a gun, He legally purchased it, He has a legal right to carry it. He had a legal CC permit.

This is a fact.

To some people, iluv, that was the main crime. Better that GZ be beaten to a pulp than use his legally obtained gun.

I didn't really understand about Rachel not being able to read the letter she wrote. Did someone else write it in cursive? I just didn't get that. imo

I don't think I answered you correctly- A friend of Rachel's wrote the letter in cursive. Sorry.

You're right, people can't get over that he was unarmed and can't for one second conceive that he could of possibly initiated the fight.

Because he was unarmed.......

And before anyone else says, we'll GZ had a gun, point to any evidence, including the witness that is on the stand now, that proves that TM knew GZ had a gun before the fight.

The thing for me is this: Nobody needs to be "the bad guy" here. They both look like average people for their ages. Something went horribly wrong, that's for sure, but I have a hunch it's far more mundane and pedestrian than all this Sturm und Drang would have us think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
workerbma