George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO. And I hope I don't get a time out from saying it. But it makes me sick to look @GZ.

And that is definitely based on emotion.

However, I don't think he will be convicted of anything. I am not seeing the proof so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Nancy Grace summed it up very well when she said you could tell by Zimmerman's reference to TBM as " the suspect" that he thought he was a law authority..and that's how come he behaved like a Vigilante. IMO

It is my hope when GZ is acquitted, that NG will apologize, with other media types who love to sensationalize and get paid for it. If he was guilty, we would have some evidence by now.

Sounds like TM may have actually been up to something, casing houses or whatever and that's why he was so enraged at GZ, imo.

Casing houses? If you don't mind me asking how did you come to this conclusion? And how do you know Trayvon was enraged? We know Zimmerman cursed and called Trayvon a "*advertiser censored***g punk" and said he looked drugged but what proof (other than the testimony of the defendant which is obviously in his own favor) do you have Trayvon was enraged?

How do you know Zimmerman didn't jump out and try to apprehend Trayvon but Trayvon instead fought back and got the best of Zimmerman?

Just curious as to how you came to your conclusions...

George Zimmerman said that once he shot Trayvon, he pushed Trayvon over, got on top of him, and moved his hands out. I'm wondering if that is when some of the witnesses saw George get up from being on top of Travon. I don't think anyone saw the entire incident. Each person left either to call 911, to move to the sliding glass door, to walk upstairs, etc.

Absolutely nothing he would do different if he could go back to that night. IMO, this Hannity interview is very damning

Good for GZ saying he doesn't regret having the gun or getting out of the car. Imo he did nothing wrong and nothing illegal, unless the state can prove he initiated physical contact with TM...but I don't see that happening. jmo

We aren't. At least I am not.. It was a suggestion and one he said he took and started walking back to his truck..

But even if he had not, he did nothing wrong by being out there and was breaking no law. OMO

Interview:
GZ were you following him (TM)?
"No, I was not following, just going the same direction."

Do you smell the smoke? GZ is lying like a dog IMO

I find GZ not credible in this Hannity interview, IMO.

What are the chances a 17 yr old boy was skipping?

He says TM was cutting between houses, what does that mean in this development? That is the only reasonable way to get to a house, is to go through the openings between the buildings. According to other witnesses, that was quite common for people to be walking dogs behind the buildings.

This story about looking for an address is BS, IMO. He purposely gave the NEN dispatcher a made-up address, that seemed clear to me on the audio recording.

This reaching for the phone story and getting punched in the face does not match his LE interview, IMO.

He's not talking about skipping like a child skips, imo. There's a whole 'nother type of "skipping" and, imo, that's what George is referring to.

No, there is no evidence who attacked who first. This is why, IMHO, I would be very interested to hear about the recent histories of each of them, to try to get clarity on who would have been the most likely to have thrown the first punch.

There is only GZ's word.

Fighting is common, brawls are common, most males take it on the chin growing up anyway, it's packing a gun and shooting dead an unarmed person that's frightening and needs to be deterred by the law, i.e. reckless killing, unless it is clearly in self-defense, that's what the trial is about ultimately, IMHO. Will this trial set a precedence for all of us? Hmm..

It is my hope when GZ is acquitted, that NG will apologize, with other media types who love to sensationalize and get paid for it. If he was guilty, we would have some evidence by now.

IMO nothing says "I'm sorry" like a seven figure settlement.

I find GZ not credible in this Hannity interview, IMO.

What are the chances a 17 yr old boy was skipping?

He says TM was cutting between houses, what does that mean in this development? That is the only reasonable way to get to a house, is to go through the openings between the buildings. According to other witnesses, that was quite common for people to be walking dogs behind the buildings.

This story about looking for an address is BS, IMO. He purposely gave the NEN dispatcher a made-up address, that seemed clear to me on the audio recording.

This reaching for the phone story and getting punched in the face does not match his LE interview, IMO.

Agree on each point you have so succinctly made.
The testimony that there are only 3 streets in that whole community and the picture of the house number clearly on the area where GZ was standing during the reenactment give him no credibility whatsoever. IMO

Let's face it..he called NEN and / or 911 often and had to be very familiar with the streets. His story is soo thin, it's riddled with gaping holes. He tries to fit 10 minutes of action in a few seconds...Rachel's testimony coincides with the evidence, making his nil. IMO

IN MY OPINION.. GZ shouldn't be out hunting teenagers if he's that medically unhealthy.. he could have had a heart attack!

He was plenty fit enough to be out doing what he was doing. And if what he did is lawful, then shame on the law. imho.

Hunting teenagers?

Absolutely nothing he would do different if he could go back to that night. IMO, this Hannity interview is very damning

When you are defending yourself from being beat up you can't go back and say you would change anything. He is being sincere. Maybe he should have said he would change having someone pummeling him into the sidewalk?

what is an "urban" beat down???? I've seen country, trailer park, redneck beatdowns but "urban"...do explain...

Best to give you the definition of Urban

Adjective
1.In, relating to, or characteristic of a city or town: "the urban population".

Have no idea what an "urban" beatdown is.

Please let's not do this OK.

If you want to discuss the case then please discuss the case.

Thank you.

IMO

The physicians assistant who saw him the day after and took his vitals testified GZ was "obese" by medical standards

I'm sorry, but the photos of GZ, at the time of the incident, he looked like a 150 weakling.
The photos in the media, are of GZ before he lost weight (about the same as now) and of TM as a 12 yr old.

Was there any evidence that it was TM who first attacked Z? I would be interested if there were any that came from other sources, NOT Z, for goood reasons.

The fact that GZ had his nose broken, black eyes, and injuries on the back of his head while TM had NO such injuries strongly implies OMO that TM did in fact attack GZ.

Casing houses? If you don't mind me asking how did you come to this conclusion? And how do you know Trayvon was enraged? We know Zimmerman cursed and called Trayvon a "*advertiser censored***g punk" and said he looked drugged but what proof (other than the testimony of the defendant which is obviously in his own favor) do you have Trayvon was enraged?

How do you know Zimmerman didn't jump out and try to apprehend Trayvon but Trayvon instead fought back and got the best of Zimmerman?

Just curious as to how you came to your conclusions...

That's what I'm thinking. The witness neighbors speak of hearing shouting, then yelling for help then a shot. Could GZ have shouted at TM and then try to detain him only to find out that the teen wasn't going to be detained maybe thinking who the heck is this guy playing sheriff and a fight ensued? This is my opinion btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
extremevertigo