George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion Thread 9 (For Friday)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I can change my opinion every hour, I don't see any problem"
IMO this man is the torpedo that will finish off the ship that was already limping back to port

I forgot...is the jury hearing this?

Never mind...they aren't...

From his call history - it seems chatting with Rachel was his priority. Pretty typical for a teen boy to want to chat with girls privately after spending hours with a little kid.

I can talk and walk...and I am sure if he wanted privacy he could have found one room in that townhouse. Just does not jive with my common sense, preferring to stay in rain.

This does not mean Trayvon was scoping homes out, but it seems that "taking his time" is one of the reasons that triggered Zimmerman's suspicions....as it would have mine with the history of break-ins in this neighborhood.

OMG, ME recently changed his mind. He met with the prosecutors yesterday, didn't tell them about his new conclusions because the prosecutor isn't his attorney nor his boss!

Now he's saying he changed his mind on effects of marijuana and didn't tell prosecutor.

Holy smoke!!!!

Oh....so Medical Examiner says he didn't change his MIND he changed his OPINION.....glad he clarified that (imo)!!!

Not only that, but he says he can change his opinion every hour. What a witness!

I don't think the jury is in there

Richardson Hearing determines whether there may a discovery violation
oh and the Judge is now explaining it lol

IIRC Richardson hearing is regarding discovery violations

"I can change my opinion every hour, I don't see any problem"
IMO this man is the torpedo that will finish off the ship that was already limping back to port

I see a huge problem with this statement!!! Wow. Now he is really hurting the prosecution. IMO

How can u change ur mind about weed, if its there its there, if its not its not. imo

Did he say he talked to Garth Brooks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Judge is schooling West now to not sticking to the Richardson issue, I think that was a bit unfair; this is a muddy issue

Judge finds no violation. West wants to question Bao about the intoxicating effects on the pot and Judge says fine but not in front of jury

Isn't John Good the one on the 911 call saying that the people outside his house were wrestling? No talk of one person beating the bezeesus out of the other? I'm not sure. Anybody remember?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Good was the witness who first mentioned MMA *moves* he observed that night. He was also the witness who testified that it was Martin on top, throwing down punches, was it 'pound & ground'. I'm sorry, but I'm not familiar with MMA. John Good was also the witness who stated it was always TM on top, GZ on the bottom, and it was the bottom person who was screaming for help. This is the testimony, condensed, as I recall it without going back and looking it up.

I hate to admit this, but I am finding this kind of amusing.

DW is going to need a big ice cream cone tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member