George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion Thread 9 (For Friday)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When asked if today he believes the marijuana would have had an effect I almost expected the ME to answer, "What time today.?"

She's keeping out the toxicology although ME has changed his opinion. This judge is sonething else!

This is Judge is out of line..

She can not disallow toxicology if it goes to TM's actions that night..

THAT IS reversible error to me..

It is one thing if the ME thinks it may not have any effect..

ME is saying it could have some EFFECT on TM that night..

He had a lighter. It is possible..

I am just flabbergasted..

OMO

Going back to the pool.. I don't want to lose it at this point... :) See you later!

Exactly- the first thing they did was pay off a huge load of credit card debt- and yes- GZ clearly told Shellie he did not want it to go to bail. After that they splurged on a 5 BR beach house rental, cars, lots of electronics and toys. His expenses were ridiculous, and MOM was gobsmacked. IMHO.

Wow. didn't know that.

Exactly- the first thing they did was pay off a huge load of credit card debt- and yes- GZ clearly told Shellie he did not want it to go to bail. After that they splurged on a 5 BR beach house rental, cars, lots of electronics and toys. His expenses were ridiculous, and MOM was gobsmacked. IMHO.

How does that relate to this case? Was he the beneficiary of someone's insurance policy? How is this relevant?

He says there could be NO effect or SOME effect

:snort. The ME really knows how to cover all the opinion bases. IMO

I don't understand the marijuana issue. I mean in my vast experience in a prior life as pothead, it typically renders a person unmotivated and sort of dulled and happy, not aggressive. Unless someone's trying to steal your Cheetoh's.

Just sayin.

WHAT????????

My opinion is there could be NO effect or there could be some effect.

Confusing much???? IMO

No mention of Shellie witnessing the break in- I guess he thought the police wouldn;t catch that lie, IMHO.

Typical of the defendent.IMO
It's gratifying that in this ME, West and O'Mara have met their match and then some. He is as long winded as they..wants to be more precise, detailed, wants to go into minute detail. In short he refuses to be bullied and sets West straight in all aspects. IMO

She's keeping out the toxicology although ME has changed his opinion. This judge is sonething else!

The defense will have their own witness on this, I think. So the Judge will have an opportunity to do it again, too. jmo

This is Judge is out of line..

She can not disallow toxicology if it goes to TM's actions that night..

THAT IS reversible error to me..

It is one thing if the ME thinks it may not have any effect..

ME is saying it could have some EFFECT on TM that night..

He had a lighter. It is possible..

I am just flabbergasted..

OMO

Going back to the pool.. I don't want to lose it at this point... :) See you later!

I thought MISTRIAL quite a while ago.

I don't understand the marijuana issue. I mean in my vast experience in a prior life as pothead, it typically renders a person unmotivated and sort of dulled and happy, not aggressive. Unless someone's trying to steal your Cheetoh's.

Just sayin.

I agree.

I think what they were trying to assert is GZ's opinion that TM was acting oddly. If he were under the influence of drugs, that would validate what GZ saw.

IMHO

Oh! This is a hearing.

These seem to be significant changes in his testimony.

Does the ME usually testify about effects of drugs in victims? Shouldn't this be evaluated/reported/testified to by a toxicologist (if there is such a thing!).

Anyone know what a Richardson hearing is?

BBM:

IMHO, a forensic pathologist CAN provide testimony as needed, the board certified pathologist IS a duly licensed M.D., has completed an medical internship and gone on to advanced residency training in pathology- anatomical & clinical (aka clinical LABORATORY medicine including toxicology).
The physician who performs the autopsy takes & evaluates ALL of the data available and SHOULD be able to defend his/her testimony with relevant referenced facts (ie. literature search, previous experience, et al)

all MOO

I see the total opposite, with the judge fawning over the defense and their two day hammering on one witness and then limiting the Prosecution to 10 or 15 minutes...nah can't buy it. Have never seen a defense insult the victim's family in such a manner either...with the Prosecution not objecting nor the judge intervening...stomach turning IMO.

What I meant by all odds was that the prosecution's case is handled with contempt by this judge who appears to be some where else or detached the majority of the time....and allows and disallows certain items that may be grounds for a mistrial....Florida's worst nightmare. This defense rambles on for hours in an attempt to wear witnesses down...not get at the truth...it's clear the truth is their enemy. IMO

"Have never seen a defense insult the victim's family in such a manner either..."

You haven't? Did you observe the second trial for the Christian-Newsom torture-murders? The attorneys for the defendant asserted (with no proof) that the victims came to the death house voluntarily to buy drugs and Channon Christian had "consensual" sex with her killers.

Judge Baumgartner (now in federal prison for drug offenses) allowed every bit of it.

Just sayin.

In my prior life I noticed that marijuana could affect my judgement. IMO that could be relevant to this case, using poor judgement. MOO :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo