George's Alleged Affair #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if RC can be arrested for not going to LE and tell them what she was told? Does anyone think this woman can be arrested for knowledge after the fact???

I truly hope people see her for what she is. She was a woman who lent emotional support to a man who had no one to turn to to talk about "his" feelings. I hope people see this young woman was being manipulated by an older, more experienced man. She seems so shy and quiet and quite embarrased by this. She is also very angry folk think this is about money. Had it been about the money, she would have done this 2 years ago, as a matter of fact, it's she who is out $5000...and "they" came knocking on my door, I didn't go to them!!!

The list of victims of Inmate Anthony continue to grow longer...how many more are there??

JMHO

Justice for Caylee!

They just showed up at her door, with WFTV in tow? Or did she shop the story and media outlets were trying to verify credibility with LE so LE goes and check her out instead.

Nowhere have I seen it stated that WFTV was in tow when LE showed up at her door. Are you speculating that LE brought in Kathi Belich and WFTV? I find that a little surprising considering you always seem to deal only in facts, which is why, although I don't always agree with you:snooty:, I take your posts very seriously.

I've made numerous deposits in a account that wasn't mines. (BOA), The teller told me they couldn't tell me was the balance since I wasn't on the account. So i'm thinking it was a existing account if his mother did actually have one
I agree. Banks where I live require picture ID to open an account. Also, they will not let you make a deposit to an account unless your name is also on the account. (I know this from personal experience).

But... just because he told her he did this, doesn't mean he really did it.

Honestly, I don't think any of us are sitting here typing out judgments on RC or GA.....I think all of us know that the affair is what it is....chit happens in life. We just want to guess/try to figure out what PERTINENT info we are going to get from this. And until we find out, until the other shoe drops, all we have to discuss is what we allegedly know now.
I know I won't be lobbing any rocks at GA or RC over the affair as I live in a partially glass house! lol

moo

That is the text that WFTV showed a picture of on their site. For all we know she saved a friend's number under the name George Anthony and had the friend (or sister) text her this past December.

If they have been shopping the deal for some time, chances are they hatched this plan a while back.

Plus, George was under 24/7 surveillance by the media, public, and law enforcement when this was all going on. Hard to think he was having some sordid affair and no one caught wind of it, not even the great Kathi B...

Based on the fact that the text message showed Tues., Dec, 16, it would have had to be from 2008, not 2009. Can you change the date on your cellphone to create a text from a previous year/month etc?

IF it is George's I could save a number under Brad Pitt and have a text sent or send it myself from another throw away phone. Does that mean Brad Pitt sent me a text message? No it means I saved a contact and I listed that contact as Brad Pitt.

Casey did the same thing with her phone company's number. she received so many "bill past due" calls that she had them listed as "universal" in her phone. If her phone rang and she looked to see who it was, it would show up as "universal" but she knew it was from the phone company.

To be frank, I DO pass some judgment upon RC, given that she has decided to sell her story. I have a hard time separating the category of lovers who sell the titillating details of their trysts from the category of lovers who are paid to be there.

If nothing else, I think GA just needed a sympathetic person in his life and sounds like he maybe at least thought he'd found someone. Doesn't excuse anything; but well.....

Oh my.....

moo

O/T That comment made me laugh so hard. My Gram was the sweetest thing this side of heaven. Whenever one of us kids began talking about something she felt should not be discussed in what she called mixed company she would visibly blush and say "Oh my!", that meant ...stop!

-------------------------
Someone was finding it incredible that this lady and George could have met privately over the scan of the year. Politicians do it. Tiger Did It. The President of the Unites States did, many, many of them. Regarding her saving the text message, remember Monica Lewinsky saving the blue dress.

I was thinking the exact same thing! Why save text messages from over a year ago? Who does that? People who would want to use it against that person later on, if needed.

I save old text messages as well as messages on my land phone as they have a meaning to me. Also save special greeting cards and letters.

If my 3 year old granddaughter was missing, the last thing on my mind would be "wanting to be intimate", then to find out she was dead would put me into a deeper severe clinical depression and once again...no way. I'm sorry but any joy from my life would be gone and I would not be in any mood for sex. I just don't understand but I guess some people will say "life goes on". But the minute my grandchild is missing or murdered would would stop life as I knew it.

If my 3 year old granddaughter was missing, the last thing on my mind would be "wanting to be intimate", then to find out she was dead would put me into a deeper severe clinical depression and once again...no way. I'm sorry but any joy from my life would be gone and I would not be in any mood for sex. I just don't understand but I guess some people will say "life goes on". But the minute my grandchild is missing or murdered would would stop life as I knew it.

Maybe this was George's form of "ugly coping."

http://www.wftv.com/video/22848262/index.html

When I watched this video River says Something to Kalani at.52/53 mark George but I can not make out the rest anyone else know what she says to him?She also looks very nervous of what Kalani might say she is trying to get him to her car.I would think she must know him well to have driven him there JMO.

Mikeysmommom, the video you have above your post is not the one with Kalani..but from memory, if it serves me today :innocent:...RC says, call George, Kalani says, George, F...George he can't even protect his daughter...Kalani says, call Cindy...and they go on to tell Cindy, they found Caylee???

Nowhere have I seen it stated that WFTV was in tow when LE showed up at her door. Are you speculating that LE brought in Kathi Belich and WFTV? I find that a little surprising considering you always seem to deal only in facts, which is why, although I don't always agree with you:snooty:, I take your posts very seriously.

I tend to think WFTV is the one media that Skye contacted. It's possible that the NE heard there was "another women" but didn't know who, and contacted BC trying to get info. BC didn't say that the NE gave him RC's name. He said the NE contacted him about this "story".

Also LE may have told RC that GA took money from other women and RC took that to mean GA had other affairs. I'm think women put money in the jar at the "help find Caylee" tents. Maybe GA helped himself to the money. JMO

ORLANDO, Fla. --
A woman who claimed she was a mistress to George Anthony talked about the ongoing murder investigation on Monday.

River Cruz claims Anthony said the death of his granddaughter was "an accident that snowballed out of control."

Brad Conway, an attorney for the Anthony family, said the affair never happened, but authorities said they're investigating the woman's claims.

http://www.wesh.com/news/22846841/detail.html

and since Brad swears there was never an affair then darn it we must believe.
Over the course of this case we've watched BC cancel a court hearing due to a back injury, go on Larry King and deny there was any duct tape discovered near Caylee's body. He also denied that George and Cindy were involved in chasing another vehicle during the night b/c pictures had been taken of George and Cindy taking down monuments that had been placed to grieve for Caylee. He's also explained to us why KC's very own parents won't visit her in jail. Did he ever confirm the Anthonys went on a cruise? Let's not forget that it took action of the SA's office to get disovery material from BC's clients and to sit for depositions.

Novice Seeker

Not sticking up for George but I believe RC listened to him. He needed someone to talk to so, emotionally, she was there for him. Seems to me he had to get this off his chest. He knew CA wasn't listening nor did she care to listen, possibly. I doubt much this is his first affair and possibly won't be his last. He's in a toxic relationship but is not independent, IMO. He's a mooch, as KC is a mooch. Inmate Anthony has both of their characteristics, none that are flattering, IMO.

Why it went further is anyone's guess. I do remember he stated, after this is over, his marriage will probably be over too, paraphrased. I also feel this is the other reason GA seemed to have gone over to the other side, changing his words. Could also be CA put this huge guilt trip on him, how when they found Caylee's remains, at the Ritz their talking who threw Inmate Anthony under the bus. Maybe he found in RC what he can't find in his wife of over 20 years. I also would like to know exactly when this alleged affair ended for CA is way too lovey dovey in the courtroom, as she mouths "I Love You" to GA and he never responded with anything, she's touchy feely with him, somethings not right. She's not being vendictive, she's not angry, she's not even talking about it, so that to me is a huge red flag, for it's out of character for CA, JHMO..

I'm sure Inmate Anthony got wind of these news articles and wonder how she's reacting and what she's thinking...almost seems as if Inmate Anthony is being sabatoged unconsciously by her family. Everything they do, IMO, seems to hurt her defense!

I think this woman's story is growing faster than Pinocchio's nose. That picture is anything but intimate. Could be taken anywhere and why was it taken? I swear this case brings out the most bizarre people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly