George's Alleged Affair #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
great article!
I have noticed the body language in GA from the start.
IMO, KC told GA what happened (in her words accident)
IMO, no one told CA til Nov when she had Dom out searching area.

I asked my hubby (man's view) on this affair.
His opinion was GA always played around.
and men need comfort, not getting it from wife will
go to anyone who will..........like little boys need a mom.
CA was to busy looking for Caylee, GA could not communicate with her.
CA and GA marriage was over along time ago.
CA keeps faking it as she always has.........that's what he thought.

What is GA new tattoo?
Anyone seen a pic close up?
Is it of Caylee?
It's pretty big.

Wonder if GA promised GF marriage after this was all over?????

BBM

George’s tattoo, on his left pec, features a girl, sunbeams and the words “My Sunshine.”

I save old text messages as well as messages on my land phone as they have a meaning to me. Also save special greeting cards and letters.

Me too Patty!...I even kept an answering machine (it was one that didn't have a removable tape) because I had saved messages from my oldest grandson on it. The messages ranged several years, from the time he started talking until he was 4 or 5!

I will say that I am still suspicious of these 2 women, but IF she and George did have an affair, I can totally see her keeping any texts or messages. The one we have seen so far, along with the one pic of GA & RC could be completely innocent imo. Skye and Kathy B talked like River had incriminating texts and photos..sooo I want to see something proof positive, lol!

Nowhere have I seen it stated that WFTV was in tow when LE showed up at her door. Are you speculating that LE brought in Kathi Belich and WFTV? I find that a little surprising considering you always seem to deal only in facts, which is why, although I don't always agree with you:snooty:, I take your posts very seriously.

I was wondering about that myself, I think sticking to the known facts is on the list of criteria to keep this thread opened.

I was just wondering if he had use of an account that belonged to his mom?

I said this in the prior thread: When my dad was cheating on my mom and planning to leave, he was saving money on the side in an account with his name on it AS WELL AS his mother's name on it...

I was just wondering if he had use of an account that belonged to his mom?

That's what I was thinking- maybe he was authorized on the account or had access to debit or joint savings or something....in the even of an emergency.

To be frank, I DO pass some judgment upon RC, given that she has decided to sell her story. I have a hard time separating the category of lovers who sell the titillating details of their trysts from the category of lovers who are paid to be there.

If nothing else, I think GA just needed a sympathetic person in his life and sounds like he maybe at least thought he'd found someone. Doesn't excuse anything; but well.....
bbm
I have not heard about her selling her story, could you please provide a link?

Dr. Glass' article was interesting, but with her numerous spelling errors, punctuation errors and incorrect sentence formation, I would take anything she says with a grain of salt. She calls herself Dr., but does she have any academic credentials?

I think this woman's story is growing faster than Pinocchio's nose. That picture is anything but intimate. Could be taken anywhere and why was it taken? I swear this case brings out the most bizarre people.
bbm
Why can't we wait until all of the pictures and texts are released?
It seems so unfair to keep crucifying this woman and letting GA have a free pass.

bbm
I have not heard about her selling her story, could you please provide a link?

I admit that I can't keep up with all the news online, but I, too, have wondered where it has been stated that River did sell her story to the Enquirer. Brad Conway implied it, in his attempt to besmirch her reputation and credibility, but that doesn't make it fact. Just like it isn't a fact that LE came to her door with the media "in tow".

Yes but that was after Caylee was found before then that whole family was watched all the time

Do you really believe LE spent thousands of dollars, and man hours following the family around 24/7? I live an hour from that family, and money is very tight in our state. There would be protests all over the place if the people knew their tax dollars were being spent on following a family whose grandchild was dead. LE does have evidence that Caylee was dead when they tested Kc's car. So what is there to watch 24/7? Come on let's get real!

bbm
Why can't we wait until all of the pictures and texts are released?
It seems so unfair to keep crucifying this woman and letting GA have a free pass.

IIRC, Kronk got the same treatment. I can well understand a woman sucked in by someone who's a master at permanent pathos and false promises. The usual shtick: "my wife doesn't understand me", etc., etc. How many women fall for that every single day? It seems to me George fits very well into the sociopathic style of that family.

I asked my hubby (man's view) on this affair.
His opinion was GA always played around.
and men need comfort, not getting it from wife will
go to anyone who will..........like little boys need a mom.
CA was to busy looking for Caylee, GA could not communicate with her.

(respectfully snipped)

This is my thought, too. IF there was an alleged affair I don't chalk it up to sex as much as wanting intimacy. I am still friends with an ex-boyfriend that has cheated on his wife a few times (she knows, too- find out every time) and candidly admitted to me that it's the intimacy he craves, the sex does little for him. They go through some tough times with almost no communication, and he likes feeling like there is someone behind him, supporting him, "getting" him.

(side note: thank god I dodged that bullet! ;) )

I wonder if at this time, George wasn't the only one convinced Casey did kill Caylee, and wanted to speak out about it, and end the charade. I wonder if he felt unheard, torn, disloyal to his daughter, and was looking for comfort. If he felt he was finally being heard.

Not that I condone it, mind you. I'm just speculating about human nature. I just think this marriage was over long before all of this went down with Casey, and I'm not surprised IF it happened.

HOWEVER- I'm not convinced of this alleged affair. It seems odd to me that GA could conduct an affair without anyone finding out during this time under the amount of extreme scrutiny by everyone- press, law enforcement, and individual citizens.

RC is no 10 - seems a bit off that she and her sister would think the description of Zanny the perfect 10 nanny was based on RC. I have seen these sisters around a lot from the beginning of this case - they seem like groupies...hopefully I am wrong.

Who gave that phone picture and text to the media? Was it RC? Looks like GA was just sitting next to her. The text message can read like a message from a broken hearted granpa to a person who became a good friend during a terrible time.

Not sure I see any proof yet and maybe that is why the A's are quiet. Not sure any of this has any meaning other than selling newspapers.

I have finally finished reading all 3 threads on this topic and for the first time it hasn't been locked down as I get to the final page (whew!) Good job guys - third time is a charm.

Two thoughts:
1) Maybe GA has always had an affinity for hispanic looking women and this might be the reason CA doesn't like "hispanics" according to KC.
2) If this story is true (which I have no doubts it is), it would appear that GA has been caught "up the proverbial River without a Paddle" (Padilla?).

ok . . . . that was bad but I just couldn't help myself. Just a little brevity after reading for days.

I said this in the prior thread: When my dad was cheating on my mom and planning to leave, he was saving money on the side in an account with his name on it AS WELL AS his mother's name on it...

Just a thought...

Fake ID's are not hard to come by. GA may have opened several bank accounts using his mother's maiden name over the years. It is not that hard to do.

I hardly think that GA could ask CA for money to gamble, invest in internet schemes, or have an affair. It would seem logical that he would have a system in place to hold some money aside. Maybe this wasn't the first account opened in this way?

I believe that his description is in his depo to Att JM. (can't do full names here, right?).

Video and transcript here at WFTV.com: http://www.wftv.com/news/19135393/detail.html

Page 22 is where he describes ZFG. http://www.wftv.com/blank/19139582/detail.html

On page 31, George was asked: Your daughter throughout that time was indicating that Zanny had her, right?

George answered: At the beginning,sir, that's what I was told, yes.

HMMMMM...."At the beginning".....is that another slip?

Just a thought...

Fake ID's are not hard to come by. GA may have opened several bank accounts using his mother's maiden name over the years. It is not that hard to do.

I hardly think that GA could ask CA for money to gamble, invest in internet schemes, or have an affair. It would seem logical that he would have a system in place to hold some money aside. Maybe this wasn't the first account opened in this way?

Maybe GA just asked opened an account in both their names. We have moved from state to state. My husband moved first while I stayed with the children to finish the school year. My husband opened a checking account in the new city and brought me a card to sign. I didn't have to show an ID but I'm assuming he did. So GA's mom could be on the account without her knowledge.

(respectfully snipped)

This is my thought, too. IF there was an alleged affair I don't chalk it up to sex as much as wanting intimacy. I am still friends with an ex-boyfriend that has cheated on his wife a few times (she knows, too- find out every time) and candidly admitted to me that it's the intimacy he craves, the sex does little for him. They go through some tough times with almost no communication, and he likes feeling like there is someone behind him, supporting him, "getting" him.

(side note: thank god I dodged that bullet! ;) )

I wonder if at this time, George wasn't the only one convinced Casey did kill Caylee, and wanted to speak out about it, and end the charade. I wonder if he felt unheard, torn, disloyal to his daughter, and was looking for comfort. If he felt he was finally being heard.

Not that I condone it, mind you. I'm just speculating about human nature. I just think this marriage was over long before all of this went down with Casey, and I'm not surprised IF it happened.

HOWEVER- I'm not convinced of this alleged affair. It seems odd to me that GA could conduct an affair without anyone finding out during this time under the amount of extreme scrutiny by everyone- press, law enforcement, and individual citizens.

Re: Your However. I take myself back to what was happening at Thanksgiving, December, then follow up with the memorial, the suicide attempt, the depos, the hearings, the evidence we've been pouring through and I have to tell you - I never once thought to myself - hey I wonder what George is up to these days and is he having an affair?

I mean - who would think that or ask that question with all that has gone on in this insane case? If I saw George walking down the street, or stopping and going into someone's house, a lot of things would come to mind - but an affair - nope. It's not as they were out sitting in bars or clubbing - I think it would be pretty easy to keep something like that quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly